twitter google

Report: Melvin Guillard Released From WSOF

Melvin Guillard

Malki Kawa, the agent for Melvin Guillard, posted on social media Thursday afternoon that “The Young Assassin” has been released from the World Series of Fighting.

Guillard (32-14-2) made it known that he was not happy with the WSOF recently after a loss to Justin Gaethje in which he missed weight. The promotion removed him from a planned fight earlier this year after they were unable to obtain medical information.

Guillard fought several times for the UFC, including 2012 fights against Jim Miller and Donald Cerrone.

1 COMMENT
  • AlphaOmega says:

    I’d be surprised if he finds a job soon after all the crap he said about WSOF while still under contract with them, then he refused to do any media to promote his fight, then he refused to submit his blood work on time so they could get the fight licensed.

LEAVE A COMMENT!

You must be logged in to post a comment.