twitter google

Complete UFC Fight Night 52: Hunt Vs. Nelson Weigh-In Results

ufc fight night 52

Live fighter weigh-ins for Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 52: Nelson vs. Hunt event took place earlier today from Saitama, Japan.

The main event features heavyweights Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt, while Takanori Gomi tries to give his home crowd something to cheer about when he takes on Myles Jury in the co-main.

Despite reports earlier in the day saying Hunt might miss weight, “The Super Samoan” came in under the heavyweight limit at 264 pounds. Nelson weighed in at 260.

All of the action kicks off Saturday morning from the Saitama Super Arena at 12:30 a.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass. Check out the complete weigh-in results and a video replay of the weigh-ins below:

MAIN CARD (UFC Fight pass/3:30 a.m. ET)

Roy Nelson (260 lbs.) vs. Mark Hunt (264)

Myles Jury (156) vs. Takanori Gomi (155)

Yoshihiro Akiyama (170) vs. Amir Sadollah (170)

Miesha Tate (135) vs. Rin Nakai (135)

Richard Walsh (171) vs. Kiichi Kunimoto (171)

Kyoji Horiguchi (125) vs. Jon Delos Reyes (125)

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/12:30 a.m. ET)

Alex Caceres (135) vs. Masenori Kanehara (135)

Sam Sicilia (145) vs. Katsunori Kikuno (146)

Hyun Gyu Lim (171) vs. Takenori Sato (169)

Michinori Tanaka (135) vs. Kyung Ho Kang (136)

Johnny Case (156) vs. Kazuki Tokudome (155)

Maximo Blanco (146) vs. Dan Hooker (145)

2 COMMENTS
  • AlphaOmega says:

    New breaking (amusing) news:

    (UFC’s response)Thiago Silva was released from his UFC contract on Feb. 7 due to his arrest by police in South Florida. The charges against Silva were dropped by the Broward County District Attorney’s office and Silva was re-signed to the UFC earlier this month. Based on new information received today in the form of video and audio evidence, Silva has been terminated from his UFC contract.

    Also:
    Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson’s baby mama filed a restraining order against him for abuse, seeing as he was arrested once in his last UFC tenure for abusing her and stealing her panties (which the UFC did nothing about), its not shocking.

    (UFC’s response) We are aware of the situation involving Anthony Johnson. As a result, we are suspending him indefinitely. We are using a third-party law firm to conduct a formal investigation and once we have more information, we’ll determine whether further course of action is necessary.

  • fanoftna33 says:

    Alpha, I am glad the UFC cut Silva and truly hope for good this time. As for Rumble I remember when it came out that there was a domestic incident but do not remember specifics about it. I thought it was shitty then though that the UFC did nothing about it then, but also I feel it is shittier to do something to the guy 2 years later.

LEAVE A COMMENT!

You must be logged in to post a comment.