Ross Pearson arrested for DUI in Las Vegas

The city of Las Vegas has been the downfall of many and appears to have reeled in a another victim over the weekend who MMA fans are certainly familiar with – Ross Pearson. The 27-year old Brit is a former winner of the Ultimate Fighter and a current UFC featherweight who is in Sin City to serve as one of Dominick Cruz’s coaches on TUF 15.

Over the weekend Pearson was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and booked after failing a field sobriety test.

According to TMZ, officers noticed Pearson’s car swerving on the road and pulled him over. He spent the night in jail and was released the next morning.

No official comment has come from Pearson’s camp or the UFC. He is currently scheduled to face Cub Swanson at UFC on FX 4 in June.

PHOTO CREDIT – UFC

• Lord Faust says:

Cabs are cheaper than court. C’mon man.

• Kamakosmo says:

Was just in Vegas over the weekend. From the Hotel Aria to the Fremont (new Vegas to old, bout a 10-12 minute drive)), cost us $15. Stupid ass

• Big Stank says:

How the hell do these guys not have a fuckin driver. We all know u make good money. Use your brain idiot. I kinda hope the UFC makes an example out of this kid.

• Lord Faust says:

I’d love to know who pressed Thumbs Down on my comment. I’ll assume it’s some fuckwit who thinks driving under the influence is a bright idea. (Or a certain illogical poster I don’t get along with.)

• moosebaby02 says:

ass clown. cant wait to see if Faber will jump on this one on Fridays show.
    FUCK SAKES man ur in vegas filiming as show and u have fight coming up. I cant even ask what he was thinking cause clearly he wasnt

• AlphaOmega says:

I wonder who he was drinking with or if he was alone. And if he was drinking with people if they told him to take a cab/driver like they were and he decided not to.

• AlphaOmega says:

Dana announced nothings going to happen to Pearson, they are gonna help him..