UFC 120 Quick Results From London – Spoilers Included

• Spencer Fisher vs. Kurt Warburton
  • Mark Holst vs. Paul Sass
  • Steven Cantwell vs. Stanislav Nedkov
  • Rob Broughton vs. Vinicius Kappke de Quieroz
  • Cyrille Diabate vs. Alexander Gustafsson

James McSweeney vs. Fabio Maldonado
The Brazilian cut loose with a fusillade of punches, which forced referee Marc Goddard to stop the fight at 48 seconds of Round 3.

Spencer Fisher vs. Curt Warburton
Fisher takes the unanimous decision with scores of 29-28 across the board.

Paul Sass vs. Mark Holst
Paul Sass via triangle choke at 4:45 of round one.

Rob Broughton vs. Vinicius Kappke de Quieroz
Broughton takes the win at 1:46 of round three.

Cyrille Diabate vs. Alexander Gustafsson

Gustafsson forces Diabate to tap out to a triangle choke at 2:41 of round two.

James Wilks vs. Claude Patrick
Patrick takes the unanimous decision with scores of 30-27 across the board.

Cheick Kongo vs. Travis Browne
All three official judges see the bout 28-28 for a draw.

A Kongo point deduction gave Browne a round on the judges scorecards, 10-9.

John Hathaway vs. Mike Pyle
Official scores: 30-27 across the board for Mike Pyle.

Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit
A hard left from Condit sent Hardy crashing to the mat, adn Condit pounced with a right which puts the Brit out cold. The official time was 4:27 of the opening round.

Michael Bisping vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama

Official scores: 30-27 across the board for Michael Bisping, the winner by unanimous decision.

• GIKE MOLDBERG says:

I feel really let down by the current amount of point fighting exhibited in UFC MMA-Very proud of Condit-And that’s about it

not a big fan of hardy kinda glad he lost…

• Sykotick says:

Jeeeeezus Akiyama has a rock head.

And how about Zues lending a lightning bolt to Condit on that hook?!
    Beautiful

• GIKE MOLDBERG says:

what?

• Jak says:

I can admit when i’m wrong, that card was blah.

The fights i wanted to see were both good, Condit/Hardy and Diabate/Gustuffson…

other than that i agree with the “point” comment. Condit was one of the only fighters throwing really solid combos…

• Rich S. says:

For such a weak chin, Diabate sure is good at avoiding the actual KO. After seeing Cane drop him, I thought for sure Gustaffson would get the job done. But, a finish is a finish.

Condit must have landed the perfect punch. I’ve never really seen what everyone else sees in Dan Hardy, but let’s face it, Condit just doesn’t have that kind of knockout power. Nice to see him fight like he did when he wore the championship gold, though. It’s actually got me excited about the Welterweight division again.

If Akiyama fought ANYONE other than Bisping tonight, he would’ve been knocked out cold. For Christ’s sake, block a punch. It’s pathetic to see such a talented fighter throw it all away with stupid decisions and gameplans. I’m growing more annoyed of Akiyama with every fight.

• stone says:

Damn Hardy! You got KnOcKeD tHe FuCk OuT!!! (Smokey voice)

• MMA-LOGIC says:

Have to say Jake is looking better every day even though he isn’t fighting. He has wins over both Condit and Pyle, that along with his wins over Thomson, Okami, Hendo, Lawler, Daley and Mayhem Miller tells me this guy is no joke. The UFC LHW division gets a lot of hype but I think the WW division is hotting up and the most interesting and stacked div in the org. I think GSP’s days at no.1 are numbered.
    Once again England gets a UFC card that blows. Bring on Brocktober.

• GIKE MOLDBERG says:

I think Mitrione should fight Browne or Kongo next-Condit should probably fight Lytle just for the bonus check-and Bisping should rematch Wanderlei in Abu Dhabi as a co headliner of some sort

• twyg says:

I have to agree with MMA-LOGIC on this one (never thought that would happen). Jake does look good due to everything logic said, and WW is becoming my favorite division to watch. There are a lot of interesting matchups, and if anyone knocks off Mr. Canada it becomes wide open. Glad I didn’t have to pay for the card. This was just the appitizer to next weeks main course.

• GIKE MOLDBERG says:

Absolutely Twyg-Speaking of next week’s event-I have Brock by first round KO-believe it or not-Shields by GNP in round two-Sanchez by SUB in round one-Hamill by KO in the second-Schaub by KO in the first-McGee by KO in the second-Lawlor by severe mauling in a decision-Stout by KB class-Guymon by Happy face KO-Yang by brutal welcome to the Korean world of MMA-And last but definitely not least Madsen by overachieving

• elkymbo says:

I had to pay to watch that snooze fest. Boooooooooo.

Nice KO by Condit though.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

“I have to agree with MMA-LOGIC on this one”

I believe this is what alcoholics refer to as “a moment of clarity”.

I’m picking up what your putting down elkymbo. I too am in The Land Down Under but I refused to fork out any cash.

• elkymbo says:

Yeah disappointed about paying for that one. Ahhh well I can only hope we end up with am event here in Perth one day :)