“Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Werdum” Weigh-In Results

Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Werdum” is official for the HP Pavilion in San Jose on Saturday evening as all fighters hits the scales successfully this evening in California.

The man widely considered to be the best fighter on the planet Fedor Emelianenko will be facing off with dangerous Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt Fabricio Werdum in the main event of the evening, while Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos will be attempting to convert Jan “Cuddles” Finney into her latest title defense victim the the co-headliner.

Also slated for the card is a guaranteed slugest between Cung Le and Scott Smith in a middleweight rematch that had to happen.

A full list of weigh-in results from “Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Werdum” are below:

Fedor Emelianenko (229) vs. Fabricio Werdum (238.5)

Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos (144.5) vs. Jan Finney (143.5)

Cung Le (184.75) vs. Scott Smith (184.75)

Pat Healy (155.25) vs. Josh Thomson (155.25)

Chris Cope (175) vs. Ron Keslar (173.75)

Bret Bergmark (168.75) vs. Vagner Rocha (171)

Gareth Joseph (185.25) vs. Yancey Medeiros (184.25)

Derrick Burnsed (155.6) vs. Bobby Stack (154.5)

• LiverPunch says:

So Lesnar would out weigh Fedor by over 50 pnds. Thats like Franky Edgar fighting Shogun.
    I wonder what Fedor/M1’s purse is? surely it can’t be as..um.. massive as Carwins 40,000 to show, 40,000 to win for the UFC’s biggest main event of the year?.

• Twiztid Ninja says:

I hope Le learns how to finish Smith when he knows he’s hurt. Cyborg by BRUTAL KNOCKOUT. And Fedor crushes the doom then retires before having to fight Overeem

” I am making more off of being a fighter than I could ever have imagined. I regularly make calls to my manager thanking him for “changing my families life”. I have been blessed by MMA, most of the MMA media, the fans, and even the haters and for that I am forever grateful. For those of you reporting I am only making $50,000 for this fight and that is the reason behind my limiting media, please get your facts right it is $80,000 ($40 to show and $40 to win) plus you have to factor in my generous sponsors (THANKS) and the KO and FOTN bonus that will be awarded to me on July 3rd. I would have done it for less, I love competing and testing myself.”- Carwin

Hey LiverPunch don’t make it out like Carwin’s a martyr or something… If he didn’t want to fight for the pay he gets then he doesn’t have to… Brock gets the big bucks cause he brings in the viewers… and those viewers have to pay to watch him, so he gets whats coming to him…

• Twiztid Ninja says:

Carwin should be making a lot more money. But maybe he’s holding out until he makes Brock his bitch and then starts making the big bucks!

• LiverPunch says:

I wasn’t making out anything but the fact that he is being hugely ripped off. How much do you think they are making off him and how much is he getting = massive, massive rip off.
    He should be getting close to 250,000 plus at least. Along with PPV %.
    Lesnar will make at least 1 million at a guess, win or lose. Carwin is being ripped off. No wonder the UFC loses guys like AA, Sylvia, Hendo and co when they pay such small amounts to some fighters. Carwin is making out he is happy, but is he? I seriously doubt it.

“Hey LiverPunch don’t make it out like Carwin’s a martyr or something… If he didn’t want to fight for the pay he gets then he doesn’t have to…”

Yes he does He could try what Randy tried to do and wait out his contract but if not he has to fight under the contract that the UFC gives him. If you don’t accept it… under card, not shown on tv and the UFC marketing and propaganda gives you the cold shoulder. It happens all the time. The UFC builds you up but it can tear you down a lot faster.

• bigbadjohn says:

Lesnar will make half a mil for sure, from PPV percentage included. Thats roughly 10x what Carwin makes. a bit more pressure but not too shabby of a deal for Mr. Brock… Carwins the Cinderella Man

Brock brings in the viewers therefore he gets paid his weight in gold…
    I’m sure Brock has a great contract and it’s due to him probably having a lawyer and a manager that went on there and proved his drawing power… The guy is making them millions when he fights it’s only right for him to make some cash 2…. Carwin brings the fight but Brock brings the viewers and it’s that simple.
    I understand what your saying and yes I agree carwin should make more and you know what if he beats lesner he will but Rifht now his value is as a fighter not as An asset- Brock is currently an asset to zuffa.