“The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale” Live Results

Once again it’s on and FiveOuncesofPain.com will be here all evening to keep you up to date on all of the latest live results and happenings from “The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale“.

The TUF 11 Finale is all set to kick off tonight from The Pearl at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas.

FiveOuncesofPain.com‘s coverage of the event will begin right here at roughly 6:45 pm ET (3:45 pm PT) when the first set of fighters touch gloves, while the main card will air on Spike TV starting at 9 pm ET (6 pm PT).

Enjoy the fights! Results are below:

Travis Browne def. James McSweeney via TKO (punches) – Round 1

Chris Camozzi def. James Hammortree via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)

Kyle Noke def. Josh Bryant via TKO (strikes) – Round 2

Brad Tavares def. Seth Baczynski via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

John Gunderson def. Mark Holst via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Rich Attonito def. Jamie Yager via TKO (punches) – Round 1

Dennis Siver def. Spencer Fisher via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)

Chris Leben def. Aaron Simpson via TKO (punches) – Round 2

Matt Hamill def. Keith Jardine via majority decision (29-27, 29-27, 28-28)

Court McGee vs. Kris McCray via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 2

• Dufresne says:

As flashy and athletic as Yager is, he has no cardio and less heart.

• Dufresne says:

Hahaha! Front push kick to the face! Love it!

• Dufresne says:

Good fight. I think Siver won, but it was close enough that I can see Fisher winning as well.
    1st Round: Fisher
    2nd Round: Siver
    3rd Round:1st 2/3 Siver, last 1/3 Fisher

• Dufresne says:

Simpson looked good first round. He caught a pretty good hook and didn’t even look dazed. If Leben isn’t careful he’s gonna be gassed from trying to stop the wrestling and stopped by GnP.

• Dufresne says:

Simpson is dazed now! Don’t dirty box with “The Crippler!”

• Dufresne says:

Leben has vicious power. The blueprint for beating Leben is either to stay illusive and counterstrike, or get him on the ground and go for a submission.

Standing with him only works when your name is Silva.

• stone says:

I said it when this fight was announced, “Leben all ways brings the fight” Love his fights win or lose… I wouldn’t have put money on Leben, I thought simpson was a lil too conditioned and a better wrestler. Boy I’m glad I was wrong! Leben was getting “oCtAgOn-CoNtRoLlEd”, then dug his way out of a borring fight and ended it with a sweet KO! Once again love Leben fights! That Fisher\Siver fight wasn’t too bad, hope they don’t “cut” the King! IMO Fisher is always good for a prelim

• Dufresne says:

That’s a BS point deduction. WTF Herb???

• Dufresne says:

Hamill looked fantastic. This is easily the best version of Matt we’ve seen to date. His standup, while not superb, is still light years ahead of where it was in his UFC debut. Although it also looks like he has been neglecting his wrestling in favor of striking a la Koscheck a few years back.

Hamill should win this even without the help from the point deduction. But that was a shitty deduction…

• stone says:

The Hammer/Jardine fight is a “Finale Classic”… Good Job UFC Gods! Don’t cut Jardine! Don’t care for “G.Jackson campers” but I do love the enterainment of Jardine throwdown!

• Dufresne says:

Come on McGee!!! Go for the arm triangle!

• bigbadjohn says:

I see Rich with his arm cast but no Chuck. Hes probably out partying again, sucks for Mcgee though

• Dufresne says:

WooHoo!!!! RNC victory by the come back kid!

• bigbadjohn says:

THERES Chuck! wow Court did your dog die? Emotional overload much?

• stone says:

AWESOME! We got to see McSweeney get his ass whooped! Can’t stand that guy!

• Dufresne says:

I’m usually not a fan of fighters getting emotional in the post-fight interview, but McGee gets a well earned pass. I mean he’s a reformed drug addict who literally died for Pete’s sake. Add in that he has a wife and a new son and I can’t really blame him for getting choked up about scoring a six figure contract and the guaranteed “sub of the night” (it was the only sub of the night)

• raker says:

Hamil is starting to concern me a bit. He didn’t utlize his wrestling despite taking some big shots and his stand-up definitely needs work. He always kinda lunges in with his jab and drops his head to the right. He’s wide open for a massive kick to the head. He’s also athletic enough that he should be a little more active. I’d love to see his intensity raised rather than just walking around the ring, stalking his opponent. I’m not sure if he’s affiliated with any of the big teams but he needs some better training and an improved game plan, IMHO.

• qat says:

@Dufresne
    “Hamill should win this even without the help from the point deduction.”

I disagree.
    If that deduction weren’t made, i don’t think Jardine would have gone in there like he did right after the deduction and started to bang with Hamill like that. He wanted to make up for that point, and it was not a good idea on his part..
    I mean, look at the fight before the deduction. Jardine dominated Hamill. Without the deduction he probably just would have continued his fairly good movement and occasional encounters.
    And after that he was hurt. Which did not exactly helped his 3rd round..

I myself would really like to see Jardine still being around for a few fights longer.

• JabCrossHook says:

I can’t believe believe ppl actually enjoyed that Keith Jardine vs Matt Hamill fight, it was a really bad kick boxing match b/w two very tired fighters. It got pretty boring IMO. I dunno maybe its because I watch a lot of K-1, MMA striking is weak in comparison (of course there are many exceptions.) I’m dissapointed in Jardine because I thought he was a former pro boxer. His hands were more on point than Hamill’s but still very sloppy both of them. Hamill should’ve just taken him down and pounded him out or something. I honestly think that Jardine outstruck Hamill for the last 2 rounds and landed more counters and harder shots. But whatever judges don’t know shit.

I’m just glad Yager got TKO’d but I wish he got knocked out standing. Rich was really putting his punches together and Yager is a fucking pussy. He is a natural athlete and his stand up is good but not so great. His leg kicks lack power (and technique), he brings his hands down like he thinks he’s Anderson Silva and his striking defense isn’t that great. He talks a lot of shit but he’s a quitter as soon as he faces someone tough enough to give him trouble he mentally folds. Unless he changes up his training and his general undeserved cockiness he can be a good fighter until then he’s a quitter.

• Mad_Hatter_XX says:

OK maybe I am missing something obvious but, can anyone explain the Hammil/Jardine scoring?

Two judges scored it 29-27 and one 28-28. So that means at least 2 judges scored one round 10-8 right? I had Jardine winning round 1 so going into the second it was 10-9. Jardine lost a point so that means he won round 2 as well making it a 9-9 round. Start of 3rd it was 19-19 and giving Hammil round 3 and Jardine only 8 points would make it 29-27.

Maybe I didn’t see the same fight. I thought an 8 point round was one where you were totally dominated in all aspects of the fight and only survived KO or sub by pure luck or something like that. If you want to say round 3 went to Hammil that’s OK but, he did not dominate and other than Jardine bleeding like crazy it looked like an even round to me unless I missed Jardine getting deducted another point in the 3rd.

Match could have easily been a draw. Is it just me or does every Hammil fight have a stoppage due to eye poke? Maybe if he would not lead with his head these things wouldn’t happen.

Court McGee should change his nickname from “Crusher” to “Amish Assassin” That beard is just too much. He did put on a good fight and I’m glad he won but, just can’t get past his Amish beard.

• Rich S. says:

I was thinking that they may go to a draw, which would happen if Jardine won rounds 1 and 3.. And, I actually thought he did, but, I believe Hamill tripped him to the ground once in the third which may have given him the round. So, that would warrant a score of 29-27, Hamill.

Mad Hatter, After Jardine got the point deducted, yes, at the moment, Jardine was winning the round, but then he got overly aggressive, and Hamill destroyed him over the next 2 or 3 minutes, taking him to the ground, and opening up a cut that spewed blood from his head. Hamill definitely took the second round after the point deduction, THAT’S where the 10-8 came from.. So, Jardine takes round one, 10-9. Hamill takes round two, 10-8. And, round three was close, but like I said I think Hamill got a takedown and stole the round. So, Hamill won round 3, 10-9. Add those up and you have 29-27. One judge saw Jardine winning the third, so he had a 28-28 draw.

Apparently Hamill had Staph (which is what I thought I saw on his lower back during the fight), AND a broken hand. So, that’s why he was a bit slower than usual, and possibly why he was reluctant to clinch or shoot in.. He’ll be much stronger in his next fight, like usual..