“UFC 114: Rampage vs. Evans” Live Results

Once again it’s on and FiveOuncesofPain.com will be here all evening to make sure to keep you up-to-date with all of the latest live results and happenings from “UFC 114: Rampage vs. Evans“.

UFC 114 will be taking place from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas while featuring a long-awaited grudge match of epic proportions between former UFC light-heavyweight champions and bitter rivals Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and “Sugar” Rashad Evans.

Also on the card will be a slew of other intriguing match-ups including Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller, along with notable returns to the Octagon from heavyweight wrecking machine Todd Duffee and light-heavyweight phenom Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.

A portion of the preliminary card will be airing live on Spike TV beginning at 9 pm ET (6 pm PT), with the main card kicking off at 10 pm ET on pay-per-view, while 5 Oz coverage is set to launch right around 7:30 pm ET when the first set of fighters touch gloves.

Enjoy the fights! Results are below….

Ryan Jensen def. Jesse Forbes via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1

Aaron Riley def. Joe Brammer via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Cyrille Diabate def. Luiz Cane via TKO – Round 1

Melvin Guillard def. Waylon Lowe via TKO – Round 1

Efrain Escudero def. Dan Lauzon via unanimous decision ( 29-27, 29-27, 29-27)

Dong Hyun Kim def.  Amir Sadollah via unanimous decision ( 30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

John Hathaway def. Diego Sanchez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira def. Jason Brilz via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)

Mike Russow def. Todd Duffee via knockout – Round 3

Michael Bisping def. Dan Miller via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

Rashad Evans def. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)

• KTru says:

Jensen via UD
    Riley via 2nr Rd TKO
    Cane via 1st Rd TKO
    Guillard via 1st Rd KO
    Escudero via 1st Rd Sub (RnC)
    Sadollah via UD
    Sanchez via UD
    Rogerio Nogueira via 2nd Rd Sub (Arm Triangle)
    Duffee via 1st Rd KO “KO of the Night”
    Miller via 2nd Rd Sub (Guillotine) “Sub of the Night”
    Evans via UD “Fight of the Night”

• JBAR says:

Can’t watch tonight, stuck at the hospital again. Thanks for the updates. Are you ever going to bring back the live blow by blow coverage where we could chat during the fights? I really enjoyed it.

• BigDave says:

I think I have really tryed to sell this card to myself but really it is a weak PPV and I have decided not to order it. The outcomes to me seem way to predictable. So here are my picks for the main card.

Hathaway via second rd sub

lil nog first round sub

Duffee first round tko.

Bisping second round tko

Rashad third round tko

Givin my luck I won’t be at all suprised if I lose every fight but I just don’t see tonight going any other way. I didn’t make picks for prelims cause lets face it, it’s a weak card other then the main event.

• hindsightufuk says:

Cyrille Diabate def. Luiz Cane via TKO (punches) -Round 1

no fucking way!

• JBAR says:

Cyrille Diabate def. Luiz Cane via TKO (punches) -Round 1no fucking way!  (Quote)

My thoughts exactly

• MMABC15 says:

Wow, Diabate sure has some quick hands! Totally surprised me, i thought that Cane would be able to take him out fairly early

• MCM says:

I like Amir, but he needs to be fighting some lower tear guys. Just until he can build up his resume some. He showed a ton of talent by winning TUF, but his actual fight experience is pretty dismal.

• Rich S. says:

Man. Such a shame for Luis. Last year this guy was one of my favorite fighters, undefeated, and I thought he would be fighting for the belt this year. Now, he’s been knocked out twice in a row. Come to think of it, he didn’t even look good at all in either of his last two bouts. What’s worse is, Diabate had his head stiff way up in the air. If ever I thought I could see a knockout coming, it was then. But, for some reason, Cane didn’t get it.

Some nice, straight, accurate, powerful shots form Cyrille though..

• 3OAM says:

If Rogerio only got him by split decision, Brilz better be movin’ on up. I didn’t get the pay-per-view, but I got lots and lots and lots of respect for someone who went the distance with Little Nog.

Cheers to Brilz.

• MMABC15 says:

I scored the fight 29-28 for Brilz. That first round was just so close, so I dont fault the judging at all. Pretty decent fight though, quite a few nice sweeps, and overall great transitions. By the third round you could tell that Brilz really didnt want to stand with little nog. Definitely shakes up the LHW division.

AND OMFG RUSSOW JUST KO”ED DUFFEE OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!! HOLY *%^&%^&$%

• JBAR says:

So if Bisping was to lose tonight do you think Dana would cut him? That would make him 8-4 in the UFC. 7-5 if not for the piss poor decision vs Hammil. Don’t think Dana would cut his UK poster boy though.

• MCM says:

the UFC does not cut TUF winners……..just ask Danzig.

• Milliniar says:

the UFC does not cut TUF winners……..just ask Danzig.

sure they do ask Travis Lutter

• Dreadedfistofthenorthwest says:

Another lackluster card. Couldn’t justify $50 bones just for the main event. Fights on spike seem better then the recap. Too many fights with fighters that can’t afford to loose so no one takes chances.

• bigbadjohn says:

Jabcrosshook: rashad is def. outmatched

• MCM says:

to all those Rampage fans that were saying Rashad was gonna get KO’d…..[cough, cough]….
    I TOLD YOU SO!

• slammy862 says:

Nog got whopped!

He’d better make that up in the future.

That decision sucked, but I knew Hollywood would wreck Rampage.

Just a taste….is all it takes..

Rashad is a better fighter and I thought he was a much younger dude..only like a year..wow!