DREAM 14 Video Preview

Yearning for your Japanese MMA fix? Not to worry, DREAM has you covered with the promotion’s newest installment set to take place later this month, May 29 to be exact.

DREAM.14 will be the second time the promotion has opted to use a cage as opposed to a ring.

The event will feature a slew of intriguing match-ups such as Nick Diaz vs. Hayato Sakurai, Kazushi “The Gracie Hunter” Sakuraba vs. Ralek Gracie and much more.

Check out the video preview for DREAM.14 below:

• hindsightufuk says:

cant wait to see Nick vs Mach, two of my all time favorite fighters, so so happy

• BigDave says:

I hope Mach snaps this punk asses neck, Nick diaz is part of everything that is wrong with mma.

• thanks for the find! it’s always good watching nick fight.

• nate says:

Nick Diaz is everything RIGHT about mma. heart, determination, talent, technique. what am I missing? has his work ethic or conditioning EVER been called into question? has he EVER missed weight? he even left the worlds highest paying promotion because he stood up for his beliefs, don’t give me crap otherwise, he COULD have issued a public apology swore to stop puffing & kept his higher paying job, but that’s not him, he stayed true to himself & took a major paycut so he could still do what he wanted. Nick Diaz doesn’t fight just to get paid, you don’t see him afraid of taking risks & losing. you see a committed fighter giving his ALL just to prove his salt to himself. he gives more in lesser recognized promotions than most fighters in major promotions. nowadays more & more guys are content with outpointing one another, just to get a W cause they are afraid of losing a few fights in a row. to those guys? once they’re out of a zuffa promotion their career is dead. Nick Diaz doesn’t give a fuck. he is a fighter. he fights cause he wants too. not cause we want him too. /rant. sorry. I cannot STAND people hating on Nick cause he puffs trees. so what? it should, in theory, give his opponent a significant advantage. isn’t pot supposed to reduce lung capacity, ambition, motivation, co-ordination etc etc? huh, somebody forgot to tell Nick that.

• nate says:

FYI I’m NOT some 18yr old pothead, I don’t like Diaz cause he smokes. I don’t even puff anymore. I’m a “nuthugger” (fan) because he is exciting, brings it everytime, & looks like he is actually FIGHTING. not in a points competition. I hate how alot of Diaz hatred stems from the fact that he is open about his puffin’

• Rich S. says:

You can hate Nick Diaz all you want, but in the end, he’s going to go down as a legend.

I’ll be honest, I hate the fact that he smokes, knowing that he could be subjected to a drug test at any point.. But, I ONLY hate that because suspensions and overturned decisions are very harmful to his career.. If you look past his drug habits, and his willingness to disturb the peace on live television, he’s one of the greatest fighters of all time..

He will knock out the best striker you put in front of him, and submit the best grappler. Maybe I’m just tired, but the only other person I can think of that’s so well rounded at the moment is… Anderson Silva.

• hindsightufuk says:

good points nate, the guy is also a true pound for pound fighter, not enough fighters are willing to risk different weight classes these days
    apparentley pot can heighten your eyesight, you know the way you get red eye when smoking, well that is increased blood vessels in your eyes, that means you eyes actually see more and take in more information, cool eh.

i think Nick himself put it best when he said ‘we fight in a fucking cage man, how can anything be bad for this sport’

For the most part as much as I dislike the Diaz Bros. personalities and actions I DO respect there abilities… but when some one mentions why Nick Diaz gets slack or comes under fire, the first thing that comes to mind is him ducking that drug test a while back and sort of M.I.A. until things calmed down… that was unprofessional and a direct result of his personality and outside interests holding his career back… so as much as I respect his abilities I never would see him as an amassador of the sport or an asset to any company. Nick is good, he may even be great, but he does come with a disclaimer, which is hard to look past at times.