UFC 113 Live Results

FiveOuncesofPain.com will be here all evening to keep you up to date with all of the latest live results from “UFC 113: Machida vs. Shogun II” along with post-fight analysis.

UFC 113 takes place this evening from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec Canada, with the preliminary bouts beginning at approximately 7:30 pm ET and the main card action kicking off at 10 pm ET.

The main event will see Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida attempt to defend his UFC light heavyweight throne in a highly anticipated rematch with Mauricio “Shogun” Rua, while Josh Koscheck and Paul Daley will be looking to decimate one another en route to a promised welterweight title clash with GSP in the co-main event. Also on the card will be an expected heavyweight slugfest between former TUF 10 housemates Kimbo Slice and Matt Mitrione along with a slew of top Canadian talent in intriguing match-ups against many of the promotion’s top contenders.

A full set of live results from UFC 113 are below:

John Salter def. Jason MacDonald via TKO (injury) – Round 1 – (MacDonald broke his ankle while dropping back for an attempted guillotine choke)

Mike “Joker” Guymon def. Yoshiyuki Yoshida via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Joey Beltran def. Tim Hague via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 29-28)

Johny Hendricks def. T.J. Grant via majority decision (29-27, 29-27, 28-28)

Marcus Davis def. Jonathan Goulet via TKO – Round 2

Joe Doerksen def. Tom Lawlor via submission (rear naked choke) – Round 2

Alan Belcher def. Patrick Cote via submission (rear naked choke) – Round 2

Matt Mitrione def. Kimbo Slice via TKO – Round 2

Jeremy Stephens def. Sam Stout via split decision (30-27, 29-28, 28-29)

Josh Koscheck def. Paul Daley via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Mauricio “Shogun” Rua def. Lyoto Machida via knockout – Round 1

• GIKE MOLDBERG says:

I have got Mac donald by submission-Yoshida by submission-beltran by KO-Hendricks by decision-Davis by KO-Lawlor by mauling-belcher by KO-Mitrione by KO-Stout by KO-Koscheck by GNP-Lyoto by KO in the third

• nate says:

macdonald, joker, mexicutioner, hendricks, the filthy mauler, the predator, hands of stone, the dragon. still undecided between kos & Daley. WANT daley, have a feeling it’s kos though.

as for kimbo vs mitrione? I care so little I’m going for a smoke when that fight comes on. the fight SHOULD be anundercard. I’d MUCH rather see the lawlor vs. doRKson fight instead. leave kimbo & mitrione to the undercard, if it’s a ko they can show it @ the end.I have a feeling it’s going to be an awful display of underconditioned, under-skilled more spectacle than technical snoozer. I hate that these two clowns skate into the featured portion based on a name they made for themselves outside the cage. it’s an mma card not a popularity contest. I know WHY there doing it. I just don’t agree with it.

• Rich S. says:

I noticed Josh Koscheck said all Daley has is a big left hand..

Please Daley, PLEASE use those elbows and knees.. I take it Koscheck hasn’t seen too many of Daley’s fights.. If that’s true, Daley’s Muay Thai could rock his world.. We haven’t seen it in the UFC yet, though, so I’m just hoping he doesn’t stand their like Wanderlei and throw hooks all night, letting his Muay Thai go to waste..

Eh, I love Daley so much, but Kos never loses..

• KTru says:

JMac via 1st Rd Triangle Choke
    Guymon via 2nd Rd TKO
    Hague via 2nd Rd Sub
    Hendricks via UD
    Davis via 1st Rd TKO
    Lawlor (aka Dan Severn) via Sub (verbal submission due to punches)
    Belcher via UD “Fight of the Night”
    Mitrione via 1st Rd KO “KO of the Night”
    Stout via UD
    Koscheck via 2nd Rd Sub (RnC) “Sub of the Night”
    Machida 3rd Rd TKO

• fetussandwich says:

+190 for Daley. How we feeling here?

• crane_style says:

MacDonald submits Salther.
    Blecher to KO Cote.
    Stout TKO over Stephens.
    Meathead is just too big and will KO Slice.
    Daley to TKO Kos before it gets to the ground.
    Shogun to slay the Dragon via decision.

• KTru says:

ugh 2-2 so far

• BigDave says:

I’ve been gone awhile but I am back now.

main card predictions:

Belcher vs. Cote- I see this being a war as long as it lasts but I think Cote has this fight by tko due to strikes rd 2.

Splice vs. Mitrione- Ok after Bimbo Splice gets KTFO in the 1st minute of round one can we please never see this waste of a human life again, Sorry was that rude!

Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens- This will be fight of the night in my opinion and I give the edge to Hands of Stone by split decision

Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Dailey- This fight is one I wish would end in a double ko, Although I have no love for either guy Kos is more well rounded and takes it by second round rnc.

Machida vs. Shogun- I’ve been hearing alot of people saying Shogun is gonna come out super agressive and take the fight to Machida, that imo would be a bad move on shoguns part as Lyoto is the best in the game at not getting hit and using his opponents agression to his advantage. Shogun was robbed the first fight but I don’t see him making it three rounds tonight. Machida tko strikes.

ENJOY ALL!!!

• Spoken says:

i still have a little trouble undestanding why everybody hates kimbo so much. to me he seems like a decent enough person considering where he comes from. he appears to take his career in mma fairly seriously so why hate on him. its fine if you dont think hes all that good but its not his fault that the people watching youtube made him famous and overhyped. i respect him as a fighter and hope he does well. thats not to say hes much of a mixed martial artist though….

• Dufresne says:

You’re 100% right, none of his fame is really his fault, and he seems like a pretty decent guy overall. I don’t hate him as a person, but I definitely don’t enjoy watching him as a fighter. I can’t really even get mad at the UFC for using him like this. He has fame he doesn’t deserve and they’re in the business of making money by exploiting things like this. I still think he’s an awful fighter though.

• JBAR says:

I think Kimbo got a little full of himself leading to his split with Bas Rutten. He has brought fans to MMA but as a fighter he has not shown the talent to progress in the sport and advance his skills to the level needed to compete. A fighter with talent and the training he has had would be much more skilled than where he is at now. Look at where some of the TUF fighters are at now that started about the same time.

• JBAR says:

Sat. night setting at home with my son watching the fights, don’t get much better than this.

• fetussandwich says:

Daley, for the love of fucking god, after nursing that horseshit timeout, do what I can’t do and knock Koscheck’s head.

• JBAR says:

Daley should not fight in the UFC again after that BS. And Kos should get an Oscar for the acting job.

• JBAR says:

Who next for Shogun?

• neijia says:

Evans or Rampage

• crane_style says:

MacDonald submits Salther.
    Blecher to KOCote.
    Stout TKO over Stephens.
    Meathead is just too big and will KO Slice.
    Daley to TKO Kos before it gets to the ground.
    Shogun to slay the Dragon via decision.
    You can argue about who won Machida/Rua #1, but regardless, it was a close fight. People keep saying that Lyoto will make the adjustments to get the win, but it was Rua who adapted more during the fight.Also, isn’t this the first time the Dragon has had a rematch? Maybe he’s the one who will get figured out. I still think the fight is a toss up, but Rua has way better odds…

• moosebaby02 says:

(Quote)

do you want a cookie now??? talk about patting yourself on the back hahahaha

• moosebaby02 says:

do you want a cookie now??? talk about patting yourself on the back hahahaha  (Quote)

thats was for crane

• JBAR says:

MMA live on ESPN 2 just reported Daley cut from UFC, Dana says will never fight in UFC again.

• crane_style says:

Woops, I i didn’t mean to re-post that without a comment. I think I do deserve a cookie, but what I was going to say was….

To bad about the Stout fight, because I had him winning rounds 2 and 3.

And thumbs down to Semtex, not for losing the fight, but for that cheap shot. You know when you look even less classy than Koscheck, you’ve really lost.

• Matthew says:

You know when you look even less classy than Koscheck, you’ve really lost.

If i could give you a million thumbs up i would.
    Couldn’t have said it better myself.

• moosebaby02 says:

Crane i had Stout winning that fight as well. and bang on about semtex. but kos what a bitch

• crane_style says:

Hey moosebaby02, I hear you. Maybe GSP will teach him some more manners.