Bellator 15 Weigh-In Results

Bellator/Zack Lynch

CHICAGO, Ill. (April 21, 2010) — On the eve of Bellator Fighting Championships’ much-anticipated show at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn., all 16 fighters competing in tomorrow’s event participated in an official weigh-in earlier this evening.

Bellator 15 will be broadcast live in prime time nationwide on Thursday on FOX Sports Net and during special Bellator highlight shows this Saturday night on NBC, Telemundo and mun2.

The card’s Main Event (see attached photo) is a matchup in Bellator’s ongoing eight man-welterweight tournament featuring rising MMA superstar Dan Hornbuckle (19-3) and Tyler Stinson (16-5), the winner of Bellator’s recent open tryout in Kansas City.

The official results of the weigh-in are as follows:

Main Card:

Dan Hornbuckle (170 lbs.) versus Tyler Stinson (170 lbs.) – at 170 lbs.

Brett Cooper (169 lbs.) versus Steve Carl (169.5 lbs.) – at 170 lbs.

William Romero (145 lbs.) versus Patricio Pitbull (144.75) – at 145 lbs.

Jacob McClintock (170 lbs.) versus Ryan Thomas (167.5 lbs.) – at 170 lbs.

Local Feature Fight Card:

Derrick Mehman (191.75) versus Dave Branch (189.5 lbs.) – at 190 lbs.

Matt Lee (170.25 lbs.) versus Ryan Quinn (169.75 lbs.) – at 185 lbs.

Dennis Olson (184.75 lbs.) versus Dan Cramer (184.25 lbs.) – at 185 lbs.

Brylan Van Artsdalen (143.75 lbs.) versus Rich de los Reyes (145 lbs.) – at 145 lbs.

• MMADEAL.com says:

Can’t wait to see Hornbuckle fight again!

• JBAR says:

It will be tough to get good ratings with the NFL draft going on at the same time. You would think they would have scheduled it a little better.

• Guthookd says:

Heck yeah! I’ll looking forward to seeing Horbuckle too! Keep an eye on Ryan Thomas as well….he’s a tough dude for sure.

JBAR…there’s not recheduling BFC. It’s Thursday nights, period. I’m glad too because I have no interest in the NFL. All MMA for me.

WAR BELLATOR!

• JBAR says:

• Dufresne says:

Good Lord, Lee in Quin came in 15 pounds underweight??? Please tell me that’s a mistake.

• Guthookd says:

My point is that they need the casual fans to boost the ratings and a lot of them will be tuning in to the NFL draft. I don’t seem to be able to catch the BFC on tv very often so I did not realize it was a weekly event.  (Quote)

I hear you J. Was’t trying to attack you either. You’re right….the more casual fans the longer they’ll be able to keep in on TV.

Like I said in that previous thread….if Comcast had it listed in their channel line up it would help. It would also help if when a person called about it they could tell you that, yes you are going to get Bellator, and it”s on channel 27 (Norther Califorina). Unfortunately for BFC Comcast can do neither of those things. It’s not listed in their TV guide deal and if you contact them they’ll tell you that you aren’t going to be able to see it beause you don’t get FSN.

Anyone in NorCal with Comast >>>>>Channel 27<<<<<<

As a side note…why the hell would anyone want to watch a draft? Is someone going to get knocked out?