Video: “Strikeforce: Nashville” on EA Sports MMA

Many of you may have noticed the gameplay footage from “EA Sports MMA” being previewed during Saturday evening’s “Strikeforce: Nashville” card, and the makers of the game have recently made a portion of that same footage available for all of you diehard gamers anticipating the title’s release on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 platforms later this year.

You can check out a sneak peak of what’s to come in “EA Sports MMA” in the media player below featuring the likes of King Mo, Jake Shields, Gilbert Melendez, Dan Henderson, Shinya Aoki and Gegard Mousasi.

• That game looked like complete garbage.

Ugh, and I had such high hopes…

Sounds like how I feel about strike force…

• danw84 says:

I think it looks pretty good. A lot more smooth and faster gameplay than UFC 2009 anyway. My issue is the fighters look… cartooney? They look good, but they look really fake.

I’m going to pick this up regardless.

• Guthookd says:

I thought those video game mock up things were the stupidest most cheesy crap clips I’ve ever seen any promotion put into a broadcast. Utterly ridiculous.

• Dufresne says:

Yeah, I was thinking it looked cartooney while watching the event. Hopefully the gameplay will make up for the ridiculous looking graphics.

• twyg says:

Yeah the graphics didn’t look that great. Seeing as how they are already at a disadvantage not having UFC fighters I thought they were just going to go for great graphics and gameplay. If this is the finished product I’m buying UFC 2010

• Guthookd says:

I’m stickin’ with Frogger and Tetris.

• Connor Cobain says:

Wow compared to the previews of UFC 2010 look sooooo much better. The EA MMA game has cartoonish graphics and a lagging fight card. Has anyone else noticed that EA players have wierd looking arms, there all lanky and streched out.

• king mah mah says:

• danw84 says:

I’ve got UFC 2010 preordered regardless. I’ll be getting both probably.

• Doesn’t look bad. Remember this is like demo footage. The finished product isn’t coming out until late this year, with the possibility of getting it’s release date pushed back.  (Quote)

ZING!

They advertised it at “Actual Gameplay Footage.” Also, if the product LOOKS that poor, why shoot yourself in the foot by showing it on national television?

• Well, that was a major cluster$&*%. I meant to ZING! Rece Rock’s intial comment.

Thumbs Down that, gentlemen, by all means. =(

• moosebaby02 says:

the game play has to make up for the cartooney look or this game is going to as good as last years shitty fight night. I guess EA is putting all there time into Madden and their Shoot em up games

Hahaa Its a me Marrrioo