“Strikeforce: Nashville” Weigh-In Results

With all fighters weighed in, “Strikeforce: Nashville” is all set to take place tomorrow evening from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee while airing live on CBS.

Three Strikeforce titles will be on the line as Jake Shields meets Dan Henderson in a middleweight championship bout, Gegard Mousasi faces Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal in a light heavyweight title clash, and Gilbert Melendez squares off with Shinya Aoki in a battle for the Strikeforce gold.

A full list of the weigh-in results for the event are below:

Jake Shields (184.75) vs. Dan Henderson (185)

Gilbert Melendez (154.5) vs. Shinya Aoki (154.5)

Gegard Mousasi (204.5) vs. Muhammed Lawal (204.25)

Jason “Mayhem” Miller (185) vs. Tim Stout (186)

Zach Underwood (179.5) vs. Hunter Worsham (180.5)

Josh Schockman (205.25) vs. Cale Yarbrough (203.75)

Dustin Ortiz (125) vs. Justin Pennington (124.25)

Andy Uhrich (171.5) vs. Dustin West (169.5)

Chris Hawk (205.75) vs. Ovince St. Preux (205.5)

Tom Campbell (145.75) vs. Cody Floyd (142.25)

• sides666 says:

i cant wait for sheilds to face off against hendo and get smashed hendo will either knock him out or tko ground and pound that is sweet that its free.

• danw84 says:

To anyone who’s seen the pics, is it just me or does Hendo look small? I get that I’m used to him being at lhw, but he just looks… small.

• this is a really good line up! I am stoke for these fights!!

• danw84 says:

Totally agreed. There’s not much better than getting such a stacked card in general, but for free? Thanks Strikeforce!

• marmalade_sally says:

Intriguing matchups for sure, but alot of these guys (Sheilds, Mousasi,Mayhem,Aoki) are fighting in the wrong weight class. Strikeforce is trying but there just is not enough depth. I mean, look at that sad undercard.

• Jstew3785 says:

I’m with you danw84…. Hendo looked bad to me. Looked like the weight cut took a lot out of him. It’s not like he looked like James Irvin, but he still looked drawn in to me.

• retrofitting123 says:

i think tonight they will be closer in size,but shields looked alot bigger than he did against miller

• hindsightufuk says:

yeah Dan did look smaller than usual, but he looked in amazing condition. i dont recall him usually looking that ripped, not for a long time anyway. not a good sign for jake.

can’t wait to see all three of these fights, this is a real treat as far as i’m concerned