UFC on Versus live weigh in results

The weigh ins for the first UFC on Versus event are all set to take place from the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield, Colorado.

UFC on Versus will take place tomorrow evening, March 21, while featuring a headlining bout between Brandon Vera and Jon Jones.

A full set of weigh in results for the event are listed below:

Jon Jones (206) vs. Brandon Vera (204)

Junior Dos Santos (238) vs. Gabriel Gonzaga (255)

Paul Buentello (246) vs. Cheick Kongo (237)

James Irvin (185) vs. Alessio Sakara (185)

Shannon Gugerty (155) vs. Clay Guida (155)

Eliot Marshall (204) vs. Vladimir Matyushenko (205)

Darren Elkins (155)vs. Duane “Bang” Ludwig (155)

John Howard (170) vs. Daniel Roberts (169)

Chase Gormley (265) vs. Brendan Schaub (264)

Julio Paulino (170) vs. Mike Pierce (170)

Jason Brilz (205) vs. Eric Schafer (205)

• hindsightufuk says:

sweet, cant wait for this next two weeks, all three of these UFC cards have something i’m really looking forward to

• Dufresne says:

I’m stoked about this card, especially since it’s free.

I was wondering the other day though, does anyone else think Dos Santos could possibly cut to LHW? He’s pretty tall, but he’s also only the same height as Forrest. I don’t know, if he did he could be a gigantic LHW and with his striking he could be in the top tier in both the LHW and the HW division. Just wondering.

• egad81 says:

this is a great card. I heart versus

• Bad Monkey says:

I fell to my knees and prayed to God, Allah, Bhudda, Jewish God, and all the rest when Versus and Directv finally got their shit straight in time for me to watch this card.

High qualilty MMA for free and the night before my birthday. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

And Jon Jones wins via Ong Bak style double flying knees to Vera’s dome, but Vera wins the consolation prize b/c his wife is wicked hot and a bad ass fighter. Everybody wins!!!

• hindsightufuk says:

Dufresne: I’m stoked about this card, especially since it’s free.

i was wondering the same thing, 238 is pretty light for a heavy weight

• bigbadjohn says:

this whole maincard could be done under a combined 5 minutes in the octagon. bones is just straight up explosive, im pretty sure JDS is the terminator not to mention Zog knows how to get down to business. kongo and buentello is a chins worst nightmare and Irvin, well we know his tendency to smash or be smashed in a blink of an eye

• MickeyC says:

Sandman droped to 185. wonder if he wants to take another run at anderson? didn’t do much last time.

• bigbadjohn says:

I dont think so. in a depressing but refreshling modest interview with the Sandman he expressed he does not desire a rematch with the Spider and has accepted he will probably never wear a belt

• inkythewinky says:

• fanoftna33 says:

Guida just might be surprised as i think we will see a lot of upsets sunday.
    My picke are
    Vera
    Gonzaga
    Gugerty all for upsets

• inkythewinky says:

fanoftna33: Guida just might be surprised as i think we will see a lot of upsets sunday.My picke areVeraGonzagaGugerty all for upsets  (Quote)

woh that’s upset city, i will pick:
    jones, santos,kongo, irvin, guida, vladimir,ludwig, howard, schaub,pierce,schafer…. i realize they are mostly the favorites to win, but i think they will…

• fanoftna33 says:

I agree with your pick Inky except the three upsets. Although I really am pulling for Buentello here I think he is going to lose. The best shot he has is catching Kongo early as I think he has a fairly weak chin and Paul hits very hard otherwise he is probably looking at a UD loss.

• Dufresne says:

inkythewinky: whats up with guida fighting low level gugerty? if i was a bettin man i’d put it all on guida

Wouldn’t be worth your time to bet on Guida with the lines like they are. You can risk 100 for hopes of a $20 pay out if he wins. Hell, I put a few bucks on Gugerty just because of the insane odds.

• fetussandwich says:

MickeyC: Sandmandroped to 185. wonder if he wants to take another run at anderson? didn’t do much last time.

It was Silva who took the run at him.

• yhknq says:

im pumped to see this Jones vs Vera fight
    Jon has been training with Jardine and Evans
    does he come out with the nipple tweak tonight

• KTru says:

Irvin was a big LHW, now he looks sick, and not the good “sick”. He looks gross….

and I challenge you guys who think dos Santos can cut to LHW, to take a look at his weigh in pics, and see anywhere he can take weight off. He is absolutely a ripped 238. He has not lost at HW, so why would he leave it?

Cory, any predictions today?

• Guthookd says:

Finally. The day is here.

I can’t wait to see how Bones handles Vera. If he rips through Vera easily then it’s official….he’s a contender.

You know a guy is awaiting some good MMA when he’s on a forum at 10AM talking about it.

• Genesis says:

Guthookd:Good to see Schafer on the card too. I didn’t notice that before. His ground game is fun to watch….plus he glows in the dark. LOL.

Having actually been choked by Schafer I’m always rooting for him. Although you’d think since he trains with Duke Roufus’ team that his stand up would be better

• bigbadjohn says:

Ya JDS looks insane! like they stretched a thin canvas of skin over a titanium frame. hes for sure a HW

• jones
    Gonzaga(just cuz I like the guy and he just cant seem to win in a clutch, He SMASHES every non elite put in front of him and I’d hate for him to forever only be the guy who ruined Cro Cop)
    Buantello(similar reasons to above minus the cro cop thing)
    Irvin(eh who cares who wins really, this is gonna be fun to watch)
    Clay