Brock Lesnar: I’m 280 pounds again, stronger and faster than before

UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar recently spoke with Muscular Development about some of the hurdles he has been forced to overcome since becoming dangerously ill late last year.

“Obviously after going through something like I did, I couldn’t jump in and expect to be where I was,” said Lesnar. “So, I’m back. I’m 280 pounds again, and I’m stronger and faster, I believe, than I was before”

Check out the video below:

brocks comeback ppv will be the biggest buyrate ever for a ufc ppv… imagine if he was eating as much protein as he used to… easily be pushing 300lbs

• bigbadjohn says:

have we ever heard that one before? Im bigger faster better… if its true, wow he will be a wrecking ball but if he loses his return fight Im sure its the absence he will be blamed. ahhh life of a fighter… All the best to him tho, Im a big fan and RR is right. big ass PPV dollars

• Dufresne says:

I doubt he’s stronger and faster than he was before, but I don’t doubt that he’ll be better. He’s still a relative newcomer to the game and he’s improved vastly over his first fight in the UFC. Hopefully he really is back to 100% physically so there are no excuses if he drops one.

• danw84 says:

If not for the part about being 280 pounds, I could have sworn it was Tito talking.

• mu_shin says:

Wish Lesnar well in his return to health, and his return to the octagon. Lots of anticipation for the Mir/Carwin contest, and even more for the return of the heavyweight champion to active competition.

• Kamakosmo says:

The shirt that the Interviewer is wearing is one of those “what’s wrong with this picture” type moments. LOL! “Thank you thank you, I’ll be here all week, try the veal”

So, what’s the bigger seller? Lesnar/Mir or Lesnar/Carwin? I know we all don’t want to hear it or see it, but we all know it’s Lesnar/Mir……it’s gonna happen again.

• LiverPunch says:

Am I right in saying he has gained 40+ pnds in just a few months!? Is that possible?. So he could gain 80 pnds a year!!!? I thought they said he was down to 240 not long ago. Overeem should get some tips off this guy.

• Deathly Sick and now he is Faster and stronger than b4 ? fuck me as a fan.

According to Dana when this all started, Brock was possibly not going to fight again or possibly even die and now he is stronger and faster…. I call Bullshit.

Something is not right here _____________ I don’t think there is any way in hell that Brock gained that much muscle back in the couple months that he has been healthy. To be Stronger And Faster after a couple months of being healthy is impossible after almost being on his DEATH BED.

• elkymbo says:

The result of the Mir Carwin fight doesn’t matter Brock is going to eat their children.

• elkymbo says:

Anyway Cain Valasquez should be next in line for a title shot after he dismantled Big Nog the way he did.

• Grits McChamp says:

who is lesner fighting in his come back? is it going to be GSP i hope so

• Unabomberman says:

Doubt he’s stronger, or even faster. Dude’s, what, 32? He’s not 22. Age doesn’t work that way, especially for big dudes like him.

Oh, I see, he said “I believe.” Ok, Brock. Whatever you say.

• MickeyC says:

i say bullshit too! if he is in this condition chances are he was never as bad off ass reported. would not be the first time a fighter mied it. i will admit i am a long time mir fan,and would love to see brock-frank 3, carwin has me worried. frank if your reading, dude is a beast,working with craig jackson, could be unstopable. good luck frank,your gona need it. oh, by the way love the new ink.