Video: Frank Mir talks Fedor, Brock, and Tito Ortiz shoulder injury rumor

Raw Vegas  recently sat down with UFC heavyweight Frank Mir to discuss a number of topics.   In the following interview the former champion  talks about his upcoming fight with Shane Carwin,  his controversial comments about Brock Lesnar,  a desire to fight Fedor, and his reaction to a reported shoulder injury that had caused  Tito Ortiz to be replaced as a coach on TUF 11 by  Rich Franklin.

Watch Frank Mir Focused On Carwin For UFC 111 But Lesnar Is His Moby Dick on RawVegas.tv

• cdrg says:

“he’s big, he’s white and he is a dick” hahaha lmfao. right on the spot

• Dufresne says:

I thought Franklin was fighting Couture next, not Chuck?

The interviewer seemed fixated on the comments about Brock and how much Mir wants to face Brock, he barely asked him any questions on Carwin. I guess Carwin and Mir being civil to each other doesn’t make for good TV.

• Makington says:

I’ve actually been following Frank’s interviews much more than I normally would the past few months hoping to see if he did JUST ONE interview without mentioning fighting Brock Lesnar again or how much he hates him or anything about him.

I just don’t think they exist.

I get hyping a fight, but man I stoked for his fight with Carwin, and I’d much rather hear them talk about that.

• moosebaby02 says:

my suggestion to everyone who cant get enough of Mir to get it while you can. Cause on after March 27 he will be a non issue
    if you know what i mean

Frank Mir for the win…@ 111

I gotta see this mad man complete the loop of maddness he’s created… god I hope he gets the win and figures a way to keep brock standing ’cause that would be interesting- If it goes to the ground I hope Mir has been practicing his BJJ because only subs and Jesus can save him on the ground with Brock.

• ctownhood says:

“he’s big, he’s white and he is a dick”

should have included “…and he make me smell his dick while he pummeled my grill”