Randy Couture sports new tattoo

UFC hall of famer Randy “The Natural” Couture may look a little bit different the next time you see him step into the octagon courtesy of some fresh ink.

The former UFC light heavyweight and heavyweight champion received his first tatto recently, which is a latin verse that translates into “iron sharpens iron”.

Check out a pic of Couture’s fresh paint below courtesy of his Twitter account:

• Unabomberman says:

I’m sorry but that goes against what I perceived to be Randy’s oldman-ness. For some reason, the sight of grandpa Randy beating the crap of tatooed young’uns was a sight to behold. But not anymore.

Kudos for Randy’s sweet design; but damn, am I gonna miss the old days!

• manny says:

• Jstew3785 says:

manny: Who cares about any mma fighter getting a tattoo? I would prefer info about a different topic than a measly tattoo.  (Quote)

Then don’t comment about it…

• JOEgun says:

Good ink job

• sneakerpimp says:

nice piece but isn’t he a bit old to get his *first* tatt?

‘no more tatts’ is near the top of my list when i hit four-oh, along with no earrings, etc.

• madheartmma says:

GSP has this “Fleur-de-lis” aka “Saint” image tattooed on his back calf. Know to be: “At one, and the same time” along w/ many other usages, similar to the Trinity, and has French Military implications. But I’d say BOTH GSP, & Capitan America are Iron, and I’ve heard they’ve train together before….so there ya go…

• inkythewinky says:

i agree with manny, who cares

Guess he went and traded in the pick up for a corvette also…jk- nice tat

• ctownhood says:

Anyone have any updates on Frank Mir’s back-piece? Or Alan Belcher’s bobble-head Johnny Cash tat? I am dying to know

• kcotemma says:

straight up looks like that could go on a affliction shirt !