James Toney: Greatest Trash Talker Of All Time (Video)

What all-time boxing great James Toney lacks in mixed martial arts experience, he makes up for with an unprecedented gift of gab.

Check out one of the undisputed best trash talkers of all time doing one of the two things he does best (the other being punching dudes in the face) in the hilarious compilation video put together by MMAHaven.net below:

When I see you, I’m going to beat you and your momma’s a**” – James Toney

• hindsightufuk says:

the more i hear from Toney the more i wanna see him fight.
    Dana needs to let us know who he’s fighting, and James needs to get himself in shape

• hindsightufuk says:

i just cant picture him in the UFC cage though, its gonna be hella surreal if/when it happens

• king mah mah says:

I just wanna see this guy get knocked the fuck out!

Go ahead and give him Cain or Carwin, or anybody at HW for that matter. A lucky punch is the only chance this guy has.

• king mah mah says:

Wait, I take that back. I’d rather see somebody take him down and turn his face into ground meat!

• Erbros says:

…c’mon now…Ali is the greatest trash talker of all time!

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhVGei2Jljs

• danw84 says:

I don’t really care if this guy should or shouldn’t have been signed, I gotta say I’m looking forward to his first fight regardless of who it’s against.

I’m sure it won’t just be some no name can, with how much shit he’s talking they gotta give him a real fighter just to prove or disprove him.

• bigbadjohn says:

Good point Erbros but don’t forget about Tyson. I can listen to those guys trash talk all day. If theres one thing boxing has up on MMA its the trash talk, anytime Tito or Frank Mir open their mouths I want to press mute.

hahaha What a classic line by Toney there when he’s beaking at Rahman – “bring your favourite pillow from home”

• Makington says:

Tyson’s are good not because he’s a great trash talker per say, but because they are so outrageously ridiculous things to say that they’re fuckin hilarious.

“I want your heart, I want to eat his children”
    “I wish one of these guys had children so I could kick them in the fuckin’ head or stomp on their testicles; so you could feel my pain cause that’s the pain I have.”
    “I usually don’t do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them…so you shouldn’t talk no more, unless you wana…you know”

Man, I could quote that guy all day. I seriously believe he was always mentally unstable.

• bigbadjohn says:

“I’m gonna fuck you ’til you love me”

• Off Topic says:

Yeah that is my favorite Tyson quote. They play it on Stern all the time.

“I’m gonna fuck you till you love me faggot”

This was at a press conference and he was shouting to a male reporter which makes the statement as disturbing as it was funny.

• Curly Biddles says:

I think the type of boxer that is trying their hand in MMA will tell the story here.

Despite how long they have been “training the ground” as they say to help promote their possibility of Victory in an MMA bout, I believe the more elusive defensive boxers like Chris Byrd, Roy Jones Jr., James Toney, Floyd Mayweather, Pacquaio, etc will have the best innate MMA abilities and will be instantly and instinctively better against takedowns and other types of strikers (i.e. Mercer) present in MMA. What sets these boxers apart is their accuracy. To have successfully employed those defensive styles repeatedly in championship boxing is a GIFT. You can only train someone to a certain level defensively.

When coupled with incredible accuracy, balance and timing, I think they can be very dangerous and give them MORE than just a punchers chance against top level MMA fighters.

James Toney is no punk that a wrestler will take down easy, gas out and hold down. He will not flatten out and look helpless, believe that.