Wanderlei Silva on the warpath at UFC 110 (VIDEO)

Wanderlei Silva will be making his UFC debut this evening at 185 pounds as “The Axe Murderer” will face off with Michael Bisping at UFC 110 in Australia.

In a recent interview with the Standard from Sydney, Wanderlei explained that he planned on being more aggressive than his normally blood-thirsty self in the bout with Bisping due to the fact that he “really, REALLY doesn’t like him”.

Check out Wanderlei breaking down Saturday evening’s match-up below:

Who really REALLY likes Bisping to begin with?

• YetiLee says:

i’m sure that surgery wasn’t cheap either……

• slammy862 says:

Bisping just developed an embarrassing case of explosive diarrhea after reading this article. I hope he doesn’t get too dehydrated to fight.

• Angry Mike says:

Silva’s in a tough spot. Everybody expects him to win, so anything less than a highlight reel ko of Bisping will be perceived as weakness, decrepitude, etc. A win by decision would be about the same as a loss.

• Rich S. says:

• hindsightufuk says:

just hope Wand is in shape, he looked pretty bad against Rich last year.

• Anoiselikethunder says:

I just think Wanderlei has to stay true to himself and get back to what made him successful and thats being aggressive and putting the pressure on people.

• Rich S. says:

Well, I think another large part of his success was kicks and knees.. And, I can probably count the amount of kicks and knees he’s thrown in the Octagon on two hands.. All he wanted to do at LHW was slug it out and he simply doesn’t have the reach, and, dare I say, power, to do that with the top contenders..

Maybe that will be different at MW..

• crane_style says:

Rece Rock: Who really REALLY likes Bisping to begin with?

• JabCrossHook says:

I’m with crane over here in that I honestly like Bisping as a fighter and he’s not that cocky as people put him out to be, I think the show just overexagerates. a bit. I like the way he fights and if his striking defense was better then he’d probably wouldn’t have been counting sheep that day he fought henderson. he could’ve won a decision if he peppered him all 3 rounds, maybe

but i see bisping winning this fight, but if he wins he should fight someone more top level like maybe nate the great

• king mah mah says:

Night night Bisping. See you when you wake up from the coma in a couple years!

• STM199 says:

hindsightufuk: just hope Wand is in shape, he looked pretty bad against Rich last year.i dont think beating Michael will be easy though, for anyone at MW. He is by no means a walk over  (Quote)

Just watched the countdown on Spike and Wand was saying, from what I could understand, is that his nose had been broken so many times that it was basically crushed and now it’s repaired. Also that he would snore constantly which doesnt give you a full nights rest. That could easily have had an effect on training and the fight with Franklin.

• moosebaby02 says:

Rich S.: Wandy’s normal aggressiveness was going to cause problems for him in this bout, but even more aggressive?It could end up working out, but I think the key to a Wanderlei Silva victory is patience and tactics.. The move to Middleweight was the FIRST overdue/smart decision, now he needs to follow it up with an overhaul in gameplanning.. If he runs at Bisping winging wild hooks all night I see Bisping winning.. You can give me thumbs down for that, because I know just how much you hate Bisping, but just think about it..  (Quote)

as much as i hate bisbing i thought about it. and still dont see him taken one of silva punches or gettting away form him as well. its not like if silva comes in wild and bisbing has the ko power to take out silva. Im sure silva has been hit harder buy stronger men.

i see what your saying but my hate for bisbing wont let me listen to you

• moosebaby02 says:

crane_style: I’ll probably get flamed for saying this, but I like Bisping. Sure, he says some dumb things, but at least he’ll admit it later. He laughs at himself and doesn’t say the predictable crap most fighters do.As a fighter, I think he has potential but still has to evolve more if he’s ever going to be a top contender.As far as the Axe Murderer goes, does he really hate him that much? Or is he just trying to score points with all the Bisping haters?  (Quote)

bisbing has been running his mouth. so yes he does.

• elkymbo says:

YetiLee: Damn, Silva sure is pretty since he had his plastic surgery lol. That is the first time I have seen him since, He kinda looks plastic like Mickey Rourke now. Good thing you don’t need to look good to smash the sh*t out of Bisping.

He’s a fucken beautiful man!