Melvin Manhoef vs. Kazuo Misaki also confirmed by event officials for “Dynamite!! 2009”

dynamite_2009_posterAs was first reported by FiveOuncesofPain.com five days ago, the bout between Melvin Manhoef and the “Grabaka Hitman”, Kazuo Misaki at the year end DREAM and Sengoku promoted event, “Dynamite!! 2009” has now also been confirmed through event officials.

FiveOuncesofPain.com received confirmation of the match-up through sources close to one of the fighters earlier this week.

“Dynamite!! 2009” will be taking place on New Years Eve, December 31, from the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan, with the live broadcast being televised stateside on HDNet.

Manhoef has finished 22 of his 23 victories by way of devastating KO or TKO and is widely regarded as one of the most devastating knockout artists in the business, while Misaki has  been among the top middlweights in the sport for years with big wins over the likes of Phil Baroni, Ed Herman, Joe Riggs , and most notably, Dan Henderson during the course of his career.

• Jak says:

This could be a great fight, but I’m disappointed that Mousasi is facing Goodridge. K-1 or not, Mousasi should be facing the upper echelon of fighters now. Not guys who haven’t done anything in years.

• sexy-yama says:

Misaki is a tough dude but i think he might have his hands full with melvins aggression, although i will be cheer for misaki even if he kicked me in the face lol

• sexy-yama says:

Misaki is a tough dude but i think he might have his hands full with melvins aggression, although i will be cheering for misaki even if he kicked me in the face illegally lol

• sexy-yama says:

sorry for the double post cpu lagged out FREE THE WEED

• Nick Havok says:

I can’t wait for this card!

Im looking more forward to it than I am New Year’s Eve Night. Seriously, I am having withdrawl symptoms right now. I need some MMA!

Manhoef has finished 22 of his 23 victories by way of devastating KO or TKO…

Strike force def. made an excellent decision picking him up…