Wanderlei Silva “Fighter Life” Reality Show Trailer

Former PRIDE 205 pound champion and current UFC middleweight Wanderlei “The Axe Murderer” Silva recently released a trailer from the first season of his upcoming reality show entitled “Fighter Life“.

There is no word as to when and where the series will make it’s debut, but from the looks of the attached clip, “Fighter Life” looks like it has a ton of potential.

Some of the notable mixed martial artists you may recognize during the video include the Nogueira Brothers, Junior dos Santos, Royler Gracie, Thiago Silva, Kid Yamamoto and many more.

• dstager says:

@1:04, I don’t think I have ever heard anyone say that a fighter’s life is easy.

• Unabomberman says:

Thenk that a fighter’s life is easy?

Yes. yes I do. Getting kicked, punched, choked, injured, etc. sounds like pure glamour to me. Just thinking about not getting my very own monthly concussion makes me very, very jealous.

Now, seriously, when-and how-is he releasing the thing? Will it be on his website? Or has he nabbed a distribution partner?

• Angry Mike says:

Think about this. ‘Wand and guys like him come to the U.S. from all over the world to have a shot at success. They work like hell, and it pays off. They have more money and a better life than they would in their home countries. Good for them; I think that’s brilliant. But the next time somebody suggests that our system is unfair or only works for people who are already rich, we’ll all know better. And the next time somebody suggests that only the government can provide prosperity and that the free market system should be dismantled or regulated to make way for bigger government, we can think of Wand and guys just like him who have proven that’s incorrect. What ‘Wand and other fighters have accomplished in MMA can be accomplished in other businesses and professions with less effort and commitment than ‘Wand has.

• Angry Mike says:

P.S. I sure hope the final product has subtitles. You could cut that accent with a steak knife.

• Bullylover says:

I love wande, this dude is so awsome and is 100% bad ass. I hope they air his show on some type of tv station and not just his website. This way many people across america can see how hard and how much this fighters have to sacrifice to have this profession.

• Bad Monkey says:

Well, I’m excited!!!! This could be a great new angle as an alternative to the ‘Ultimate Fighter’ formula, more of a just day to day following of young guys trying to come up and become pro fighters. I’m still getting used to how Wand looks since his cosmetic surgery though, he’s freaking me out!

• nate says:

no wonder wand got plastic surgery. he just wanted to look good for his hollywood debut.

• keyboardwarrior says:

I can’t wait for this, hope it is on a channel I get!