Lesnar’s trainer says Brock is ‘feeling much better’, ‘taking the time to properly heal’

brock_lesnar_wins_ufc_titleWith recent comments from UFC President Dana White about the future of current heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar possibly being brought to a screeching halt before it ever had a real chance to get started, the tweet in regards to being “unsure about his future” written on Dana’s Twitter account some time ago now appears as if it may have been a bit premature.

Lesnar’s trainer Greg Nelson recently cleared the air about the champion’s health in a recent conversation with MMAWeekly, stating, “He’s feeling much better, but he’s still on the mend and not really doing any kind of major training. He’s walking around and moving around. He’s not ready to jump into that cage, that’s for sure at this point. But he’s got his new baby, so it’s time for him to hang out with his son and his daughter, get some quality time on that end of life.”

Nelson went on to confirm the diagnosis was diverticulitis. For those who don’t know, diverticulitis is an infection in the digestive tract. The most common symptom of diverticulitis is abdominal pain. Usually, the pain is severe and comes on suddenly, but it can also be mild and become worse over several days. The intensity of the pain can fluctuate. A person may experience cramping, nausea, vomiting, fever, chills, or a change in bowel habits.

Nelson went on the say he’s not sure of Lesnars exact return, “I’m not 100-percent sure right now. We’re not really pushing it right now. We’re just letting things take their course so he can be 100-percent healthy when he starts to train. He’ll probably start lifting weights to get his strength built up and do the exercise bike when he starts to get going, and shadowbox when he gets to feel better. But right now, he’s just taking the time to properly heal. “

He continued, “He’s real anxious of course, but that’s the worst thing you can do, is jump up and start going too quick and then break down again. It’s more of a burden for him to sit at home and not work out, but that’s the thing he has to do right now.”

Stay tuned to 5 Oz. for updates…

• Nick Havok says:

I have nothing positive to say about Brock, his irregular poop sickness or the fact that he obviously doesn’t want to train so he can stay home with his new baby.

It’s just a shame that the belt will stay around his undeserving waist for many months more…without him ever having to defend it.

That shit is weak.

I mean you can’t dodge guys like Carwin forever, Brock. One of these days you are gonna have to man-up and fight.

• Kuch says:

Instead of posting anything at all, just change your screen name to Lesnar-Hater and we can all guess your comments without reading your drivel.

• jaykay489 says:

In response to Nick Havok, you are obviously the type of retarded fan that has no idea what they are talking about, i’m not exactly Brock Lesanrs biggest fan, but at the end of the day if the man is injured or sick he should take the time to ensure he is 100% when he fights Carwin.

To say he is dodging anyone is a joke, he has fought whoever the UFC has put in front of him, and to say that he is undeserving as champion is Ridiculous he fought Couture and beat him fair and square, same goes for Mir.

To say that he is weak and needs to man up and fight shows the weakness in you’re knowledge of the sport, i’m sure Shane Carwin doesn’t want Brock at any less than 100%

• Nick Havok says:

Just seems awful conveinent that now that his fight with Carwin is officially off…that he is magically on the mend all of a sudden.

Please…Brock knows what’s up.

He has no chance against Carwin…and this was the only way he could keep his belt.

Guess what? It worked.

Brock still gets to be the champ…while Carwin will has to fight through another elite heavyweight to maintain his unsecured title shot.

• elsicilian says:

Looks like the whole “Brock May Never Fight Again” mantra really WAS just marketing / hype from the UFC … exactly as I described a couple of weeks ago, to decidedly mixed reviews in this forum.

No apologies necessary.

• Scott H. says:

I thought we were making too much of it a couple of weeks ago, I still think we are.

Nick, really… I have no idea why you hate Brock so much, but please, he’s demonstrated that he will fight anyone, your speculation is ridiculous.

Let’s give him a month or two to get back to normal, two or three months to train, and we’ll see him fight in May or June.

• Jak says:

“Nelson went on to confirm the diagnosis was diverticulitis”

Ha, ha… the amount of times i read online “people in the know of the medical world” that said it wasn’t this disease because they were gastroenterologists or whatever….

Apparently they were just talking out their a**!

• Bear says:

what happened Nick? Did you get kicked off of MMAJunkie website so you have to spew your venom here?

Fighters get sick. Fighters pull out of fights. (seems to me alot more lately). There is no way in hell that Brock is ducking Carwin. Let him heal and come back at 100% and let the men fight while boys like you bitch and moan about how he doesn’t deserve the belt. Well he beat the champ, then beat the interm champ. He’s the champ until he loses or they take the belt away from him for not being able to fight.

• Nick Havok says:

I hate him because he is an undeserving champion who has been promoted down our effing throats!

Seriously, the guy got an immediate title shot because of his previous victories in pro-wrestling…NOT for his accomplishments in MMA.

And that pisses me right on off.

Because if Brock wasn’t a household name (thanks to the WWE)…do you think he would have been paid the same or been given the same opportunities he was within the UFC?

Your absolutely clueless if you say yes.

And now that he finally has to face a worthy opponent, and someone who he doesn’t share a huge weight advantage over (first time for that)…he gets sick (or so is the excuse).

First it was the H1N1, then Mono…now they are just blaming it on the fact that he can’t shit right.

Well, whatever…the UFC HW title means diddly squat to me anyway. Not when a undesrving, paper champion carries the title.

So go ahead, thumbs me down, bitches!

• Bear says:

Yes Brock sell PPV tickets. Business is business. He came from an amateur wrestling back ground that he was pretty successful at. (understatement) He came in to the UFC and said he didn’t want to fight cans but wanted top competition. So his first fight is against a former champ in Frank Mir. Was beating the dog $hit out of him, made a rookie mistake and lost the fight. Then fought Heath Herring a veteran fighter that at the time was ranked top 20 and dominated him for 15 min showing that Brock improved his game.

Then comes the fight that gets NickHavok’s panties in a bunch. Couture vs. Lesnar. Why did this fight take place? Because all the other MARKETABLE heavyweights were already involved in fights so when offered Brock jumped at the chance like any REAL FIGHTER would. End result was Randy flat on his back with his eyes rolled in the back of his head. New Heavyweight champ. Then he avenges his loss to Mir by utter and total destruction of Mir.

Sorry Nick but Brock has the belt and is the champ. And to quote the saying. “To be the champ you gotta beat the champ”

• Nick Havok says:

Bear: So when Randy Couture got a title shot after the exact same number of pro-fights he was an undeserving champ as well?

I stopped just after I saw this comment…didn’t even get a chance the rest.

But you what the big difference in Couture’s title shot and Brock’s coming after only 3 fights (ignoring the vastly different state of MMA from the 90’s to now)?

Randy won his 3 fights.

Brock didn’t.

• Nick Havok says:

I also crack up when people say things like ‘Lesnar was beating the dogshit outta Mir until he got caught.’

Yeah…and by that same token I guess we could claim Hong Man Choi was beating the shit out of Fedor until he got caught.

Seriously, what is the real difference in the two fights?

But what is funny, Choi lasted longer against Fedor than Brock did against Mir.

LOL!

• king mah mah says:

@Nick Havok- “First it was the H1N1, then mono…now they are just blaming it on the fact that he can’t shit right.”

Dude that was kinda mean, but i couldn’t stop laughing! Thumbs up son!

• Guthookd says:

Get well soon you Big Beast! Take your time and do it right.
    ——————————————————————————-
    When Brock fights Carwin I want them both to be 100%.

• edub says:

Good that Brock is doing better. I dont think Dana was lying when he says that Brock may never fight again a month ago( or however long it was), but I do think he was imbellishing a couple days ago when he tweeted. Can’t wait to see Lesnar get back in the cage and smash another guy that the haters(ie: Nick Havok) will find an excuse to call a can after the fight.

Hopefully we’ll see him get in the cage before summer.

• Nick Havok says:

edub: Can’t wait to see Lesnar get back in the cage and smash another guy that the haters(ie: Nick Havok) will find an excuse to call a can after the fight.

Like Min Soo Kim?

Don’t forget…that CAN makes up 25% of Brock’s victories.

• edub says:

Nick Havok: Like Min Soo Kim?Don’t forget…that CAN makes up 25% of Brock’s victories.

So your comparing Shane Carwin to Min Soo KIm?

But yes he did fight and destroy Min Soo Kim in his 1st professional fight after your boy Hong Man Choi backed out.

Then instead of taking some tune up fights in some smaller organizations he went to Dana and said I want to fight in the promotion with the top competition. So he loses in a great fight with Mir( no matter how long it was you gotta admit it was a great fight while it lasted). He then demolishes Heath Herring who was coming off a close fight with Big Nog, and beat Cheick Kongo. Then the UFC set him up to fight for the title. Who else was supposed to fight for the title at the time? Mir had already been tapped to fight Nog after coaching the show. Cheick just lost. Werdum had just beat Gonzaga, but then got Kod by newcomer Dos Santos. There simply was no one more deserving of a HW title shot in the UFC besides the guys who were already booked.

I guarantee at least a few of you guys who seem to think Brock is all hype will claim Carwin is a can, and Brock is still undeserving even if he smashes Shane.

Oh and if they ever fight again Mir has no shot against Lesnar. With all that muscle he put on he’ll probably go back to having no cardio after round 1 too.

• slammy862 says:

Hey Nick (aka Frank Mir),

No way somebody spends that kind of energy hating one fighter without losing your girlfriend to him or getting your ass whooped by him. It sounds to me that maybe a little of each with you, either that or mom took your xbox away and maybe she looks a little like brock, I don’t know, but that is waaay too much hate for the holiday season.

Don’t forget, Santa knows when you’ve been bad or good…or just plain stupid.

• king mah mah says:

Hey what’d i miss? I was playing on xbox live! LOL

• Nick Havok says:

edub: So your comparing Shane Carwin to Min Soo KIm?

You said you can’t wait for Brock to beat down another person who people like myself will later call a can.

I was just reminding you that a good percentage of Brock’s win column already came over one.

But Shane is an elite fighter. And maybe when Brock steps his game up and actually fights guys like this…people will quit with the ‘can’ talk that you are so tired of.

• king mah mah says:

@slammy862- What does someones mom or xbox have to do with anything? YOUR comment was just plain stupid! If you want to call him out and act more grown up, then you’ll have to refrain from using “your mom” jokes. Merry Christmas.

• Dufresne says:

I’m glad to hear that Brock is doing better and (hopefully) will be able to get back up to 100% in the next year or so.

To simplify his condition as “can’t shit right” is stupid. He had a hole in his intestine that was leaking directly into his abdominal cavity. In case you don’t understand, that’s a big f’ing deal. If they hadn’t caught it in time it could have very easily have gone septic and killed him.

As far as Dana goes, I think when they first realized that it was not mono but was in fact something much more serious, he was going with the worst case scenario that was presented to him. That being said, it definitely appears that the follow up reports were more designed to keep Brock on our minds and to keep the UFC HW division in the media, especially with Strikeforce’s recent HW hype and successful show.

Nick, wtf man. Yeah Brock got his shot pretty quickly, but you have to remember that he came in when the UFC HW division was not only weak, it was damn near dead. Yeah, he almost certainly got his shot because of the fact that he’s a household name, but as someone else already said “business is business.”

And even if he didn’t deserve his title shot, he won. I don’t see how you can say that he’s an undeserving champion when he beat the champ, and then beat the interim champ and the only guy that holds a win over him. That’s just foolish.

• Nick Havok says:

Dufresne: To simplify his condition as “can’t shit right” is stupid. He had a hole in his intestine that was leaking directly into his abdominal cavity.

I thought my medical analysis was pretty accurate…

Because if I had a hole in my intestines that was leaking feces…I doubt I’d be able to shit right either.

• Makington says:

Nick, you took the record for most hated comment, I believe, but that last one was actually pretty funny. Looking at it from Brock’s view, I’d absolutely be taking some time off. He just went through a pretty vicious illness, which took a long time to properly diagnose and treat, all the while knowing how serious it could potentially be. With the fact that he has a relatively new born baby still, I can only imagine how much that might have shaken him knowing he might not be there for it anymore. If I had a career-ending (unlikely but still possibly life-ending) illness, fighting would be the last thing on my mind, I’d only be able to think about my family. I’m glad his illness turned out to be completely treatable despite my personal dislike for him.

I do hope we can see him fighting sometime in the near future but I’d understand if he wanted to take some time off for a bit. Being confronted by your mortality can be a pretty big life-altering experience.

• Starforsaken says:

Heh, nice to see you posting here in 5Oz, Nick! Love your posts.

While I don’t really think he’s ducking Carwin, let’s face it: getting a title shot after 1-1 is, indeed, the UFC shoving publicity under the fans’ throat. Not to mention that Herring was way too fitting to his game.

He still has a lot to prove; never fought anyone with KO power.

• roshambo says:

Nick,

While Brock definately got his title shot fast and got paid way more than most people starting out in the UFC, he got that shot and got paid what he is getting paid because he is one of those polarizing fighters that sells tickets, sells PPV’s and ever fight fan is firmly on either the love side or the hate side. Even most who hate the guy you want to see him fight in the hopes he gets his ass kicked and loses. While he certainly doesn’t fall into the category of classy guy, he has shown he can fight.

As for the 100 ailments he has allegedly had over the last couple of months, keep in mind one thing. He didn’t say he had those, the media ran wild with speculation and jumped to conclusions about what was wrong with him. That isn’t exactly his fault that some outlets rush stories out before they are verified because they don’t want to be seen as missing the boat on breaking news. It was only 4 months ago that Kimo was reported dead and we all know how that turned out.

People get hurt, people get sick. I really don’t think Lesnar is trying to duck carwin or anyone else for that matter. I mean you could argue that GSP is ducking defending his belt since he is hurt or that Anderson Silva didnt want to fight Dan Henderson or is affraid of Vitor Belfort since he argued for different fights and then had his elbow hurt and required surgery and is taking so long to come back. Personally I don’t think any of these guys are ducking fights. It is what it is. When you are in the business of fighting for a living, you are going to get hurt. Everyone ends up with medical conditions that limit what they can do safely.

I’m sure Lesnar and all other injured fighers for that matter will take the time they need, get healthy and then return when they are ready to fight. I’m sure Lesnar with be more than happy to fight Carwin when and if he returns or anyone else the UFC decides to send his way. I don’t think Carwin is any higher of a caliber a figher than Lesnar. That is the beauty of all this though isn’t it? Everyone gets an opinion. You are welcome to Hate Lesnar as many MMA fans do and I certainly wouldnt argue against that but to say he is afraid or dodging fights just seems off base to me.

• Nick Havok says:

Ok, fine…maybe on this topic I am posting more with my heart than I am my head. But Brock with the belt still pisses me off just the same.

I just think the whole thing is just one gigantic, un-funny joke. And it blows my mind that people really recognize Brock as the ‘best’ when all he has is a measly 4-1 record.

Hell, if you go back to before Lesnar’s first fight with Mir…you can read my posts. I was all about the ‘Next Big Thing.’ I was one of his most vocal supporters.

And even to this day…I have nothing against Brock himself.

I just can’t buy it.

Especially after the UFC hand fed him smaller guys who match-up extremely poorly with Brock’s strengths.

Seriously, Herring can’t beat a wrestler. Never has and never will. And Randy is basically the same fighter Brock is except he is 50 years older and 50 lbs. lighter.

The one victory that is somewhat impressive is his most recent victory over Mir…and even in that one he got his bell rung and admitted seeing ‘tweety birds’ after a single strike. Not to mention that their record is only tied at one win each. Meaning, the bragging rights are still up in the air.

So excuse me for not blindly eating up whatever the UFC is serving. It’s just I prefer to come to my own conclusions on things. Sadly, Brock got caught in the crossfire on this one.

• Dufresne says:

I don’t consider Brock to be the best, that distinction goes to Fedor for HWs, but you have to admit that he is an impressive athlete.
    Yeah the UFC has given him smaller opponents, but to be honest, there wasn’t anyone his size in the UFC until very recently. And they had him scheduled to fight one of the best fighters his size in Carwin, but this illness popped up and derailed that for the near future.

Nick Havok: It’s this image of Brock that I can’t stomach. I hate the way the UFC sells him as this unstoppable force who will destroy any and all men put before him.

Starforsaken: He still has a lot to prove; never fought anyone with KO power.

That’s one of the main reasons I wanted him to fight Carwin, I’m still hoping that they manage to work it out even if Carwin loses his #1 contender spot.

• roshambo says:

I don’t think anyone should blindly eat what the UFC is serving. Everything from every organization should be taken with a grain of salt. They are businesses tryong to self promote. The UFC shoving Brock at everyone is no different than them talking up a bad fighter to make the fight seem great when in reality it’s a match that is so one sided that most know the outcome. All organizations do this do sell tickets etc. Kimbo and Elite XC were another great example of that as he was touted as this amazing guy that would destroy everyone and anyone in his path. We all know how that one turned out. I felt the same when that was going on, I knew how far fetched it was and as a result didnt like Kimbo. After seeing him on this season of TUF and seeing how humble he is and that he just wants to learn how to fight, I have a lot more respect for him. I can’t say I blame the guy for taking an opportunity that was given to him. If someone offered me 500K to fight a guy with pink hair, even if I knew I couldn’t beat him, I’d be all over it. Noone else is offering me that much money for one night of work. I think it just becomes hard sometimes to stomach the crap that the fight organizations and the media hype try to shove down our throats.

• Nick Havok says:

Dufresne: Can you blame them? He’s the HW champ. Do you want them to put adds out saying that he doesn’t deserve the belt or that he’s not the best? It may be true, but that would just be terrible business.

I understand all that.

But I am sick of giving ridiculous lies like this the pass for the simple fact that they make the UFC money.

I am a fan…not a UFC business analyst.

• Nick Havok:

Please stop feeding this idiot troll.

• buzzcramp says:

I don’t like Brock Lesnar at all, but I wish him well since I wouldn’t wish that type of sickness upon anyone but the most vile humans, and also for the sake of his wife and kids.Regarding the title, UFC needs to make a rule about how often it must be defended in order to keep it, and stick to the rule. Boxing usually requires at least once a year the fighter must face a mandatory contender. This shouldn’t be a question of personalities, or emotions, or the type of problem… it should just be a black and white no exeptions rule. If Brocl defends within that time grame he’s good, if not, he loses it.

• Nick Havok says:

buzzcramp: Regarding the title, UFC needs to make a rule about how often it must be defended in order to keep it, and stick to the rule. Boxing usually requires at least once a year the fighter must face a mandatory contender. This shouldn’t be a question of personalities, or emotions, or the type of problem… it should just be a black and white no exeptions rule.

I completely agree.

But I doubt the UFC will ever conform to this.

It ties in too heavily with the idea of being a true sportsman and reeks too much of healthy competition.

The UFC likes to have creative control over their champions and mold them to whatever their promotional model at the time calls for…and having them actually defend their titles in a timely manner might interfere with that…thus they will never agree to it.

I mean yeah, the idea makes complete and total sense…but unfortunately, those things don’t come into play when the UFC makes a decision.

Instead it’s always about the $$$.

• Nick, I can fully see where you are coming from when it comes to Brock. He was a asshole on the pro football field causing fights and is a Jerk in the ring after fights. I think it sucks that Brock Lesnar is representing the MMA world. Brock is the champ though and needs to be beat. I want Brock at 100% when Brock and Carwin get in the ring and hopefuly Carwin has what it takes.

• Bear says:

Nick I have a question about the “legitimate” challenger you are hyping. Who on this list is top 10?

Win Gabriel Gonzaga TKO (Punches) 3/7/2009 1 1:09
    Win Neil Wain TKO (Punches) 10/18/2008 1 1:31
    Win Christian Wellisch KO (Punch) 5/24/2008 1 0:44
    Win Sherman Pendergarst TKO (Punches) 12/1/2007 1 1:41
    Win Rex Richards Submission (Guillotine Choke) 10/27/2007 1 1:24
    Win Rick Slaton KO 9/15/2007 1 0:49
    Win Chris Guillen Submission 6/24/2006 1 0:29
    Win Justice Smith TKO (Punches) E 6/3/2006 1 0:31
    Win Jay McCown Submission UTS 5 – 4/29/2006 1 1:31
    Win Casey Jackson Submission (Guillotine Choke) 3/18/2006 1 0:22
    Win Carlton Jones Submission (Punches) 10/14/2005 1 2:11

The only name on that list that would be arguably top 10 would be Gonzaga. The rest of the defeated have a combined 51-49 record. Fairly sub par competition.

Sorry, while I think that Carwin is a great prospect he has not really fought anyone of the caliber that Brock has fought. Of his 5 fights the only one that could be concidered a can is Min Soo Kim. Other than that twice against Mir (ranked 3rd right now) and Couture ranked as high as Number 4 recently, and Herring that was top 15 competition.

All in all I am looking forward to seeing Lesnar vs. Carwin and will be actually hoping for Lesnar. I like the way he fights and controls people. Man I loved watching Mir’s face get turned to hamburger.

• Nick Havok says:

Ok, you might have a point that Carwin hasn’t fought as high of ranked guys as Lesnar…but look at the results of those fights.

No one has even lasted 2 1/2 minutes with Carwin yet and I think that says a lot about how much better Shane really is than his competition thus far. You know, it’s not like he had some close ones…no, he DESTROYED every single man put in front of him.

Now look at Lesnar. Yes, he has fought better guys, but he only has a small handfull of total fights and he also lost one of those few fights in a matter of seconds. Not to mention Lesnar took a wounded Heath Herring all the way to a decision and was unable to finish him either.

Sorry, but after weighing all things equally…I’d rather have Carwin’s resume.

It’s more impressive in my opinion.

• Bear says:

More impressive? You are out of your mind. Squashing cans doesn’t make you a great fighter. Beating the best out there makes you a great fighter. Ask any fighter what they want, a good record or fight the best and hold the belt? Answer will always be fight the best and hold the belt.

This is a huge step up in competition for Shane Carwin. I hope he is up for it. I would rather see him fight one or two more times against top competition then I will rank him higher. Right now his record is against can. I am good against cans too. Me 12, beer case 0. I have the best record in the world. BURP

• Makington says:

Although I don’t necessarily agree Bear, the last sentence was more than enough for a thumbs up. Actually, I do agree, just not about Brock. At 4-1, although it’s against good competition, I personally consider Frank Mir over-rated, Randy a little too old and a little too small, and I’ve never held Heath in high regard. If you were talking about Fedor where he beat the best of the best than absolutely you’re right, but Brock’s record doesn’t scream amazing at me.

And for the record, I drank 13 beers the other night, so I have the best record in the world.

• Unabomberman says:

Ah…Nicky, Nicky, Nicky. What are people to do with you?

At least you still bring in the serious lulz, and for that I’m thankful for your joke. But seriously, I was thinking about ditching my time from Junkie for greener, more uncluttered pastures, and this thread just cements that notion.

It’s no secret Nicky’s fingers move faster than his head.

On Topic:

Shouldn’t the UFC meet with medical professionals so as to get some fact based info on what Brock’s chances really are? For all we know they could already know, but are not telling.

At least he’s out of the woods (meaning he’ll still be around for his family).

• qat says:

Nick Havok: I completely agree.
    But I doubt the UFC will ever conform to this.
    Instead it’s always about the $$$.

• roshambo says:

qat: yeah and it would not make much sense to rip someone of his belt after exactly one year if he is able to fight one month later. those decisions should be individual imho. which doesnt mean a champion should keep his belt if he is not fighting for a year or so, just look at the circumstances and decide.if there is still no returning date in sight in spring 2010, they should think about an interim belt, depends on clear contenders then of course, but we gonna see some nice hw matchups in the next time. and if its fall 2010 and theres still nothing sure, then they could start thinking about vacating the belt.btw. im really suprised to see the #1 sf fan to criticize the ufc for that. just look at the sf belt policy, cung lee would stillt be mw champ if he hadnt vacated it himself after 1,5 years, and overeem.. well dont know how long they wanna wait for him. but imho its still a difference if someone cant compete because of medical reasons, or if he just dont seem to care and dont seem to really want to fight for it. (or fight with serious drug testing)

While it would never happen that way and every case is different, they need to figure something out and what seems like the obvious choice to me is more interim belts. I know it is not ideal but it does provide for two things, you get main events with 5 rounds and a belt on the line while the champion is injured and then you get the marketability of the unification belt once a star is back. While I think a champion should be stripped of their belt if they are not defending by choice such as making movies etc. in a scenario like Cung Le, If someone has a bonafied injury, while it sucks for fans, I don’t think they should be stripped of their belt since they want to defend it but are simply unable. Most of these injuries seem to have a clear time table when they happen or at least have a minimum down time. When a player gets injured, they should evaluate right then and there if they will issue an interim belt and get it going. All the belts should be defended at least every 4 months give or take.

• Angry Mike says:

In a holiday spirit of giving, I vote that we take up a collection for Nick so he can get some asbestos underwear. His ass is getting flamed, and burned genitals are no joke.

• Dufresne says:

Angry Mike: In a holiday spirit of giving, I vote that we take up a collection for Nick so he can get some asbestos underwear.His ass is getting flamed, and burned genitals are no joke.

Hahaha, I almost fell off my couch when I read that!

• Pajamashark says:

I was looking at some of the treatments for Diverticulitis and they are heinous.

Rather then cut the infected intestinal pockets out, they can also prescribe “rest” for your digestive system… which means nothing ingested by mouth. You can get fed by a tube and IVs. For weeks. Ugh. It also has the potential to be a chronic illness that needs a lifetime of management with diet.

Get better soon, big guy.

• Little Brock says:

There is no one in the UFC who can handle Lesnar. Even Fador refused the oppurtunity to fight Lesnar! Carwin is a great sportsman and yes…KO power. Ask you this…can a the world’s strongest man go into the wild and man handle a wild Grixzzly bear? NO!!!!!!!!! He will get hurt and play dead! Luckily for any fighter who steps in the cage with Lesnar has a referee there to stop the grizzly! This man is unstoopable! At 265 he is a true power house! His Martial Arts skill are better and better with every fight. He is a bully and will continue to bully anyone! Before every fight Lesnar just sits in the locker room relaxing with…not stretching or warming up. NO!!! this man is hust pure power and confidents. You see all these other fighter in the locker room practincing thier striking game and leg kicks. Not Lesnar, cause he is just a natural born killer!!! He is only 32 years old and just entering his prime! Did you see Frank Mir’s face after the Lesnar Mir 2 fight. The boy ate some lunch boxes. Frank Mir interviewe and even said Carwin wouldn’t bee bullied like he was, but will need a miracle to pull off a victory over Lesnar. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Shane Carwin fights have ended in many KO’s but never not many early in the fight! Lesnar isn’t gonna keep the fight standing up for one and when shane carwin feels the power of the 4XL glove he’s not gonna have time to react. Lesnar on the other hand is dominant with his speed all around and is proven to more stonger and has more agility at 265 or more than any other heavy weight. He is POWER, SPEED, and Confident. That’s why he is CHAMion and will cintinue to be Champion! Carwin, Volesquez, and any other heavyweight will be beaten wheen they challenge the Champ. Honestly, Volesquez stands a better chance than Carwin otr any other fighter in the UFC. Fador refused the biggest MMA offer in the world and turned it down to have tohe chance at Lesnar. Point is, af=ter going 1-1 and becoming champ is because he earned it. Now anyone else wanna be champ? Well, might be a while cause Lesnar has a long career ahead of him!

• Little Brock says:

Sorry for any spelling errors gentleman and ladies in my previous posting. Just one more thing…NNick, if you wanna see Brock Lessnar lose, go buy UFC 2009 for your game system. Make sure you put it on “easy” cause that’s the only time you’ll see Lesnar fall!

• Little Brock says:

Also, everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas to you and all your families!

Enjoy UFC 106 tomorrow night!

Here are my pick for the top four fight cards

Penn vs Sanchez———————-SANCHEZ