Wanderlei Silva: ‘I’m going to kick the Bisping a**’

Seemingly still cautious from his near live announcement of wanting to “F*** Chuck” during UFC 61, Wanderlei Silva had some choice comments in regards to his upcoming bout with Michael Bisping during The Axe Murderer’s latest video blog.

“I need to study more English, because my old fans from America come here, and I say, ‘Hey, I’m going to fight Michael Bisping’, and the guys talk to me and say, “Hey, kick his ass!”, but I don’t know what is this so much,” explained Wanderlei. “But my fans say, “Can I kick it?”, well, I’m going to kick it. For my fans, I’m going to kick the Bisping ass. I don’t know if this is correct, but if all my friends are going to say, “Oh kick his ass, kick his ass”, then I’m going to kick the Bisping ass.”

Silva and Bisping are set to duke it out during UFC 110, expected to be the first time the promotion makes it’s way to the land down under, Australia.

Check out the rest of the video below where Silva discusses the match-up with Michael Bisping in more detail, along with his training partner Mike Whitehead‘s upcoming Strikeforce match-up with Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal.

• moosebaby02 says:

I love Wanderlei

• submit662266 says:

Wanderlei, I can’t wait to see you kick the Bisping ass!!

• danw84 says:

The Bisping ass is gonna get kicked so hard!

• Brendhan Conlan says:

I know it’s trivial but I still can’t get used to Wandy’s new face.

• Connor Cobain says:

Ya wandi needed a big win and honestly he has this one in the bag. Though I like Bisping Ive come to realise he can’t take hard hitters. After the Hendo massacre Denis Kang’s straight right took him to the canvas and almost finished him. I’m pretty sure that Wandi hits harder than Kang, and lets face it Wandi is pissed because he needs a win. Well Bisping gets to be the lucky kicker of the Bisping ass.

• KTru says:

Wow Wandi,

you look different, you are almost even a stud

You want to kick Bisping’s ass, I want to see kick Bisping’s ass.

1st rd TKO, Jardine style

• hindsightufuk says:

brilliant, fucking brilliant
    i love Wanderleis new face, makes me smile everytime i see him, reminds of someone but i dont know who. He looks like he’s always suprised and stoned, love it

• paddiosf says:

I cant wait for Wanderlei to dismantled Bisping, But Wanderlei needs to come in with his cardio and a good weight cut its his first official MW fight, Franklin picked him apart and was gassed out after the 2nd round..

• Makington says:

Brendhan Conlan: I know it’s trivial but I still can’t get used to Wandy’s new face.

I know eh? It’s all I can think of when I see him now. You never really notice how much of a difference eyebrows make on a person.

More on topic, although I have warmed up to Bisping a bit more after his last few fights, I just love Wanderlei too damn much. He could lose 5 more matches for all I care and I’ll still be rooting for him to knock everyone out.

The Wanderlei, please kick The Bisping Ass.

• nate says:

broken engarish is the awesome. wanderlei is so loveable for an axe murderer

• Porsche930_Pilot says:

Oh shit yea, Bisping thinks he had a hard time with Hendo?, man he doesn’t know what a hard time is. I hope he reads this and other comments on MMA sites maybe he’ll get a clue that being the arrogant fool he is just rubbing people the wrong way. Not to mention the fact that he hasn’t earned the right to act the way he does IMO. I predict a knock out in the first round.

• Austin says:

This video was so fucking lol.

• GassedOut says:

Wandy, please do the honours! Kick the Bisping Ass! Kick it hard. Kick it right out of the octagon football style!

I actually think this will be an enjoyable fight. Youth and speed meets age and guile. I gotta go with age and guile. Wandy will KO the Count sometime in round 2 I’m thinking.

• This is an awesome match up! Bisping has proven his chin can take an decent hit from an average guy….a monster shot is a different story! I see Bisping tryin to evade Wandy until one of those looping hooks comes in…followed by a clinch…making the knockouts Wandy had over Rampage look like favors in comparison to Bispings face after those killer knees….Looks like Bisping will need the next facial surgery!

• bigbadjohn says:

the english language has “kicked the Wanderlei ass”

• PLANETSTOMP says:

Exactly bigbadjohn- you would think that making millions in a foreign country would at least make you fluent at the newly adopted language