Watch UFC 106 LIVE Press Conference at 4pm ET (1pm PT)

FiveOuncesofPain.com and the UFC are bringing you today’s UFC 106 pre-fight press conference LIVE from the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.

The event is headlined by former UFC light heavyweight champions Tito Ortiz and Forrest Griffin. Also set to appear  Josh Koscheck and Anthony Johnson as well as UFC President Dana White.

The press conference will take place live at 4pm ET and will be replayed, as well as access to other UFC 106 preview videos. You can make your selection in the player below.

Stay tuned to FiveOuncesofPain.com for continuing coverage of UFC:106 including the Live Weigh-i9n and Post fight Press Conference coverage.

• Kamakosmo says:

Kind of odd that this site, which I love, has not reported that Karo P. has backed out of his fight Saturday for an undisclosed reason. Dana W. tweeted that he backed out, and that now, “Karo is out of the UFC, go ask him why.”

• To be fair, that was posted less than 30 minutes ago.

As an update, White stated Hazelett will get his fight purse plus win bonus. I jokingly responded to throw in the Sub of the Night since he would have gotten it anyway.

• Kamakosmo says:

In all fairness, yes, you’re right.

That is very cool that the UFC has decided to do that….this would have been an excellent fight.

• David Andrest says:

working on additional info Kam. we’ll see what we can find out.

• David Andrest says:

does this mean my pick of Dustin can be counted as a win???

• David Andrest says:

AJ better make weight. They have a spare 170 laying around now.

• Count it, David! This’ll be on Sherdog by tomorrow night.

Win Karo Parisyan Submission (the crazys) UFC 106: Ortiz/Griffin II 11/21/2009 1 0:00

• Makington says:

I’m very glad they aren’t leaving Dustin out to dry. After his layoff he has got to be feeling tight money-wise.

I sure would have loved to see him work his ground magic though. I was hoping he wouldn’t have too much ring and injury rust but it looks like we’ll have to wait.

• David Andrest says:

Forrest is cracking me up, rolling his neck and making faces.

• David Andrest says:

Kamakosmo: Kind of odd that this site, which I love, has not reported that Karo P. has backed out of his fight Saturday for an undisclosed reason.Dana W. tweeted that he backed out, and that now, “Karo is out of the UFC, go ask him why.”

Kind of odd that I don’t see iyou in the other thread where you get the actual breaking news, and not a mass tweet.

• Rich S. says:

Kamakosmo, I think the reason 5 oz. is slightly late on some articles, is because they prefer to post stuff that is official rather than rumors and speculation.. So, there’s probably a little bit of research done before posting something..

At least that’s what I’ve always assumed..