UFC 105 LIVE Weigh-In Results

ufc 105FiveOuncesofPain.com is here to bring you all of the latest weigh-in results from UFC 105 as they happen.

The weigh-ins are set to take place from the MEN Arena in Manchester, England, with the first fighter is set to hit the scales at 11 am ET.

UFC 105 is set for tomorrow evening from the Manchester Evening News Arena in Manchester, England, featuring a main event between Randy Couture and Brandon Vera at 205 pounds.

A full list of the weigh-in results from the event are listed below:

Randy Couture
(204) vs. Brandon Vera (204)

Dan Hardy (171) vs. Mike Swick (170)

Michael Bisping (186) vs. Denis Kang (185)

Matt Brown (170) vs. James Wilks (169)

Ross Pearson (156) vs. Aaron Riley (155)

Terry Etim (170) vs. Shannon Gugerty (170)

John Hathaway (155) vs. Paul Taylor (155)

Nick Osipczak (170) vs. Matthew Riddle (171)

Paul Kelly (156) vs. Dennis Siver (155)

Alexander Gustafsson (203) vs. Jared Hamman (204)

Roli Delgado (156) vs. Andre Winner (155)

If you missed the LIVE weigh-ins  you can still watch them on demand for Free  HERE.

• hindsightufuk says:

i’m fucking stoked for this
    i can understand you US heads not being overly fussed, but this a real nice looking card form this side of the drink

• fanoftna33 says:

I tell you Hindsight I am as stoked about seeing Paul Tyalor fight as I am for Randy.
    And Swick vs Hardy is going to be about as even as they get.

• edub says:

Allllrrriiiggghhhttt moment of truth…….

Im rooting for Randy here. I hope we’re hearing Rogan at the end of the night praising Couture for yet again braking all the rules of age and how he will do against the winner of Rashad and Silva or the winner of Machida and Rua. Alas I dont think we will.

Vera tko rd 2 :(

• bigbadjohn says:

And i’ll go the other way than edub. be rooting for vera but pick couture in a UD

• Makington says:

I’m rooting for Vera since he honestly seemed like he’s really picking up his act. Also the fact that he has imo some of the best muay thai in the UFC.

Also I’m stoked as hell hindsight. I think this is the best looking free card I’ve ever seen. The last event I can remember that had such a big name in the main event was Anderson Silva’s a while back when he fought James Irvin, but the rest of the card was lacking whereas this one is great all around.

• Vogairian says:

I’m stoked for this card, between being free and having lot of very exciting fights possibly, It’d be tough not to be.

Of course I’m rooting for Randy over Vera.

• hindsightufuk says:

i just cant buy into this whole best muay thai in the ufc, i really havents seen anything from Vera that makes me think he is anything more than average. sure he tko’d a few duffers at hw, then beat old man patt with leg kicks (no true professional loses to leg kicks any more)
    i’m pretty confident randy can beat him hands down

• Makington says:

I don’t like labeling fighters as the best at anything since it’s so hard to do that being that there’s no actual rank system. Like you can find out who is best at math by math scores, but there’s nothing to actually prove who has better muay thai. That’s why I say he has some of the best, since he is obviously one of the better strikers. There’s no real way to tell if Anderson Silva, Shogun, Vera, or Alves have the best muay thai. So no, I wouldn’t say he is the best but I would definitely say he’s one of them. It’s hard to show how good your muay thai is in a fight when there’s so much more going on than that one particular art aswell, but I’ve seen a lot of training and sparring videos of him, and he’s 10 times better than I’ll ever be.

I think Vera’s biggest way to win this fight is how well he uses his range. He’s excellent at not letting fighters get close to him which is Randy’s best chance. Randy likes to get close and throw dirty boxing uppercuts or drag people to the mat, which would be harder to do to Vera than anyone else.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

They all made weight?????. I hope Vera wins and goes on to face Luis Cane for the next title shot. I hope Randy puts on a good show but I think he might just be put to shame.