Just In Time For X-Mas: Jakks Pacific presents UFC Deluxe Series 2 Action Figures

We were recently able to track down some pictures of the newest line of UFC collectibles from Jakks Pacific courtesy of mmafigs.com.

Some of the newest names in this UFC Deluxe Series 2 collection of action figures include names such as Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Lyoto Machida and Thiago Alves.

Check out the quick pics below:

toy mike brown

toy bas

toy rodrigo

toy rampage

toy machida

toy gsp

toy thiag alves

• David Andrest says:

HOLY CRAP those are terrible. I think I recognize Big nog and GSP , other than that I’m kinda lost. except for the bad tat on MTB

• Joseph says:

It looks as though Bas is having some bathroom related issues.

• hindsightufuk says:

ha, they are shit!

why is Nog riding a motor cycle? and thats not Rampage, thats one of the Wayans brothers, the gay one.

I may have to take a pop on the Bas one tho (that is Bas Rutten isnt it?)

• David Andrest says:

hindsightufuk: .I may have to take a pop on the Bas one tho (that is Bas Rutten isnt it?)

Dude I thought the same thing, but then it made no sense for Bas to be part of a UFC jax pacific set does it?

• HonorableAggression says:

The whole set (of 8) costs $110. What a deal. Guidebook on how to tell who is who sold separately. lol

David Andrest:
    DudeI thought the same thing, but then it made no sense for Bas to be part of a UFCjax pacific set does it?

• HonorableAggression says:

oops meant whole set of 8, damn smilies

• qat says:

HonorableAggression:
    The whole set (of costs $110. What a deal. Guidebook on how to tell who is who sold separately. lol He was a UFC Champ way back in the day, I guess thats how they justify it, but it really makes no sense. Bas can take solace in the fact it’s extremely hard to tell if it’s him.

if you move your mouse over the pictures, you can see the name pops up. and it says “toy bas”, but its still hard to believe. 😉
    but the worst is still rampage, how does that ‘thing’ resembles him in any way?

• impact1 says:

I think I’ll wait for the Quinton “Mr. T” action figure after looking at these.

Does anyone remember who made those last line of figures with Gina Carano?

• hindsightufuk says:

no shit i just realised that the last one is Thiago!!

• skwisgaar says:

The Round 5 dolls blow these away.

• edub says:

agree with skiswzgrr

• Iconoclastic says:

Hard to believe that they got some of the facial features dead on (Machidas unibrow, Nogs cauliflower ears) but for the most part they look terrible.