Fedor Emelianenko Ties The Knot In Russia

FiveOuncesofPain.com would like to offer our sincere congratulations and best wishes to Marina and Fedor Emelianenko.

The happy couple were married today in their hometown of Stary Oskol at the church of St. Nicholas.

The two first created their relationship in 2006 before making the bond official this afternoon.

Below is a series of pics from today’s ceremony in Russia:

Fedor married 1

fedor married 2

Fedor married 3

fedor married 4

• edub says:

And the downfall begins…

• fanoftna33 says:

• GassedOut says:

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs Emelianenko!

• metalmulisha says:

edub: And the downfall begins…

I doubt that Fedor was living a Chuck Liddell style single life before so I don’t think it’s a big deal.

• I thought he was already married?

Those pictures are legit, though.

• Kamakosmo says:

• VENOM says:

Congrats to the happy couple!

First wedding gift = Brett Roger’s head. :-)

• fintster says:

fanoftna33: Nice pictures Cory, thanks. If Fedor loses to Rogers he can always blame it on his recent marriage(although we all know he wont do that).

Real fighters dont make excuses for losses, I’m sure Fedor would never use an excuse. When you hear excuses there usualy made by people who knew the fighters. Like when Nog was put into the position were everyone was making excuses at the last presser. Nog looked very uncomfortable because I’m sure he knows each fight is about who’s better that night and one fight has no bearing on how good a fighter is overall.

• neijia says:

Sergio Hernandez: I thought he was already married?Those pictures are legit, though.

Yes Fedor’s first wife was named Oksana. He and Oksana are divorced. Apparently he is now remarried to Marina.

Best of luck to the new couple!

I doubt his marital status will change any facets of his fight game, or his interview game.

• Niv says:

“Are they not allowed to smile at a Russian wedding?……These two look thrilled to be tying the knot!”

LOL! I was married in a Greek Orthodox ceremony, trust me they are long ceremonies so it’s pretty hard to keep smiling. The real fun starts at the reception though, I imagine the Russian parties are every bit as fun as the Greek ones.

By the way my wife asked me the same questions looking at our wedding pictures, where’s your freakin smile?

Anyhow congrats to the Last Emperor, I wish him and his beautiful bride all the best.

• MM izzle my Nizzle says:

WOW! Five Oz has become a gossip mag.
    Please next time include some gossip on celebrity weight problems and dieting fads. Oh and an article on Kimbo’s teeth or perhaps how he manages to keep his beard so shinny.