UFC 103 Live Weigh-In Results (Updated: Belfort & Escudero make weight)

ufc-103-posterThe official weigh-ins for UFC 103 are scheduled for 5 pm ET (2 pm PT) from the Dallas Convention Center Arena in Dallas, Texas.

The event takes place tomorrow evening and will be headlined by a 195 pound bout between Rich Franklin and Vitor Belfort, with other main card match-ups featuring Junior dos Santos vs. Mrko “Cro Cop” Filipovic, Josh Koscheck vs. Frank Trigg and more.

Rich Franklin (195) vs. Vitor Belfort (196)**

Junior Dos Santos (236) vs. Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic (226)

Martin Kampmann (169.5) vs. Paul Daley (170)

Josh Koscheck (170) vs. Frank Trigg (170.25)

Hermes Franca (159) vs. Tyson Griffin (155.5) (b0ut agreed to catch-weight of 159lbs.)

Efrain Escudero (156)* vs. Cole Miller (155)

Jim Miller (154.5) vs. Steve Lopez (154.5)

Rafaello Oliveira (155.25) vs. Nick Lentz (155)

Brian Foster (170.75) vs. Rick Story (170)

Tomasz Drwal (185) vs. Drew McFedries (185.25)

Eliot Marshall (204.75) vs. Jason Brilz (205.25)

Vladimir Matyushenko (205) vs. Igor Pokrajac (203)

Rafael dos Anjos (155.5) vs. Rob Emerson (155.5)

*Escudero missed weight initially but came back and made weight shortly afterwords

**Belfort missed weight as well, but also managed to make the cut in time

• David Andrest says:

Alright Brady, I don’t want to hear about the Flu, or the tough cut as an excuse for Cole Millers victory tomorrow.

• David Andrest says:

BTW, I fully expect tons of comments about how unprofessional these fighters are and what a circus of an organization the UFC is. 3 fighters missed weight.

Let’s hear it guys…………………..OH thats right.

• xtreme_machine says:

nice David

if Belfort wins then Nate vs Belfort winner gets Silva since Hendo is playing hard ball

i say Belfort KOs Nate and get destroyed By Silva

• xtreme_machine says:

does anyone know if Efrain made weight the second ttime

and what is up with Franka coming way off target

• KTru says:

Wow Franca,
    lay off the potato chips

• Starforsaken says:

If Belfort is having issues making 195, I don’t get why he should go to the middle weight division. He belongs to the light heavy weight, in my opinion.

• edub says:

He made weight fine for his fights with Lindland and Martin Star. Its kinda odd that he came in over weight at 195 to me. But its not like he came in 4 lbs over(Franca).

• MM izzle my Nizzle says:

Belfort! are you ready for this fight? I hope that this dosn’t mean he isn’t focused. I mean Belfort could have been one of the greats but his mentle fragility has held him back too often.

• Makington says:

I don’t know why anyone is saying stuff about Belfort when Franca was 4 pounds over. Belfort went out and came back immediately making the extra weight that he missed by a quarter pound. He looked fresh when he came back out.

• twyg says:

Good to see two guys come back and make wieght but come on this type of shit is for the minor leagues. These guys have known they were on this card for months, and coming in four pounds over is a joke. I mean Franca is not even on the juice anymore so what the fuck? Also have to point out that Mayweather alos missed wieght for boxing and will have to fork over like five hundred grand. Still looking forward to this card but come on guys you are pros, make wieght it is that simple.

• fanoftna33 says:

I picked Belfort to win here but the more I think about it the more this fight may be in Richs favor. It was just a month ago that Belfort was peakinf for his Affliction fight at 185, then he has to go back to the gym with no fight then gets Rich. All of this in a short period of time and he has to peak again tommarow. Rich may have known what he was doing agreeing to this fight, kind of like when Griffen fought Shogun, it comes down to timing.