UFC Fight Night 19 Live Event Results

ufc fight night 19FiveOuncesOfPain.com is on the scene at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City this evening to bring you the latest breaking event results from this evening’s card.

The main event pits Nate Diaz vs. Melvin Guillard, while other notable match-ups include Gray Maynard vs. Roger Huerta, Carlos Condit vs. Jake Ellenberger, and many more.

Below is a full list of the event results from UFC Fight Night 19:

RYAN JENSEN VS. STEVE STEINBEISS Winner: Jensen via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1

BROCK LARSON VS. MIKE PIERCEWinner: Pierce via unanimous decision

JUSTIN BUCHHOLZ VS. JEREMY STEPHENSWinner: Stephens via TKO (cut) – Round 1

C.B. DOLLAWAY VS. JAY SILVAWinner: Dollaway via unanimous decision

MIKE PYLE VS. CHRIS WILSONWinner: Pyle via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 3

STEVE CANTWELL VS. BRIAN STANNWinner: Stann via unanimous decision

TIM CREDEUR VS. NATE QUARRYWinner: Nate Quarry via unanimous decision

CARLOS CONDIT VS. JAKE ELLENBERGERWinner: Condit via split decision

ROGER HUERTA VS. GRAY MAYNARDWinner: Maynard via split decision

NATE DIAZ VS. MELVIN GUILLARDWinner: Diaz via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 2

• I’m here, my first live event, and I’m having a blast.

So much fun! I met Sam Stout by the concession stands, he was super nice.

• edub says:

Holy shit Mike Pierce beat Larson.

WOW

• Kamakosmo says:

“Sergio”, First, I am very jealous never having been to a UFC fight. Second, have a blast and give us the skinny on all the behind the scene’s actions you catch.

Guillard
    Huerta
    Hellenberger
    Quarry
    Cantwell

I always root for the dogs!

• David Andrest says:

WOW, Tell Jolly DV we all say whats up. She is there as well.

• edub says:

Goddamn does she make it to all the events. Lucky girl.

• Is she? Tell her to holla at me!

Dolloway wins the decision but the crowd looooooved Jay Silva. For sure he’s getting paired up with another striker next time.

• Cory Brady says:

Congrats to C.B.
    I knew Silva was going to be a tough egg to crack. The guy has a lot of raw talent.

• Silva needs to work on his takedown defense. But you’re right, Cory, Silva has loads of potential.

• Pyle takes the first two rounds with dominant ground control. Wilson almost grabs an armbar “out of nothing.” Pyle looks gassed.

• Wilson shoots into a guillotine!

• Cory Brady says:

A little surprised that Wilson was submitted here. I know Pyle’s bread and butter is his submission game, just surprised Wilson got caught.

Thanks for the updates Sergio!

• edub says:

Yea thanx Sergio. Pyle is one of the most inconsistent fighters in the game.
    Well it appears I need Nate to win to beat ya tonight Mr. Brady.

• Cantwell is controlling the pace, Octagon. Chorus of boos during the 3rd.

Pretty disappointing rubber match that promised fireworks. Cantwell will win a UD.

• And Stanwell wins?!?! Everyone around me is as shocked as I am.

• Cory Brady says:

It’s down to Quarry/Credeur fight between me an you dub? C’monnn Tim!

• Stanwell?

Bad combo of updating via phone and alcohol.

Stann wins, everyone ESPECIALLY Cantwell is shocked.

• Cory Brady says:

Epic live updates Sergio! lol @ Stanwell wins… Thanks man

edub, it looks like you may have counted your chickens before they hatched.

QUARRY VIA KO
    CANTWELL VIA TKO ON THE GROUND OR SUB

You need Quarry to tie. I agree with the judges decision in the Stann fight. Called it from a mile away, lol.

• edub says:

Hahahahaha Cory you ass.

Cmoooooon Nate.

Was it really that bad Sergio?

Cant be too mad though Stann is a fellow combat vet. Congrats to him.

• Shut up, Cory! Beer is 3.2 in OKC, you gotta drink twice as much!

The live event has started!

Not rubbing it in at all but holy hell, being here live is the bee’s knees and cat’s pajamas.

• Cory Brady says:

I didn’t realize beer was watered down in Oklahoma. That sucks!

Enjoy the show!!

• Bullylover says:

you might as well of let sergio do the live event results cory since he’s there and doing a pretty good job of it.you guy’s might need to make him a member of the editing team.LOL.

• Cory Brady says:

I’m hearing that Nate may have dropped that first round. What say you edub? Muahahahaha

• Nate will take this fight.

• Cory Brady says:

FOTN Candidate!

• edub, it was like two counter-strikers. I really was expecting more.

Quarry/Creduer lit the crowd up, though.

• David Andrest says:

Wow GREAT fight.

• edub says:

VIcotry is mine!!!

Nice. I really wish i was watching this and not at work. Anyone know what time the replay comes on.

• Kamakosmo says:

Is this kid Ellenberger that good? Before the TV decision, I say Condit gets it, but Jake showed heart!! Great fight!

• Cory Brady says:

I agree, great fight. Jake showed heart, true, but Condit impressed me as he usually does with his will to win. A lot of fighters would have been done for in that first round.

& edub, victory is not yours dude. We squashed with the Quarry/Credeur decision. Good game buddy.

• edub says:

Quite true.

Looking at our predictions I dont think either of us are experts Cory lol.

Man I gotta see these fights later.

• David Andrest says:

Wow, yet another Maynard fight where I’d like to demand my money back.

• David Andrest says:

WOW that will teach ya not to resign.

• fanoftna33 says:

I think Huerta was robbed, Maynard did nothing but 1 submission attempt. Condit was out in the first round, the ref gave him a bit of a gift there. I picked Nate to win his fight but either way i would have been happy as they were both so tough. And Guillard looked like he gassed and gave Nate his neck there.

• David Andrest says:

Melvin appears to fear success, it’s crazy his movement was clowning Diaz…………..such a shame.

• BigDave says:

hey edub and cory i didnt think it was posable for us all to have fights we disagreed on and we still all got smoked. lol thank god i didnt put money on it. I predict better when im trashing guys i guess.

• mac wilson says:

Wow those fights were fantastic…..I thought it was a great show.

I’m just judging by the fights which I have seen on the web but they were very exciting and I’m glad to see Nate come out on top. Great choke.

Dana will no doubt be thrilled as he has this big payperview push going to make Floyd Mayweather eat his words.

• xtreme_machine says:

Man what more can you ask for?

four great fights for FREE

thanks UFC

• JollyDV says:

First off, It was a great night of fights! Some great action!

Sergio, I hate that I didn’t know you were there. It would have been nice to meet you in person. Where were you seated? Probably 5 seats down from me. lol.