“The Law” is Coming to Strikeforce

athlete-matt-lindland.jpgMatt “The Law” Lindland is the newest addition to the rapidly growing roster of Strikeforce.

Lindland announced today in a conversation with MMAWeekly that he had signed a three fight deal with the promotion, continuing Strikeforce’s aggressive recruitment campain.

Matt was one of few big name fighters the UFC chose not to bring in after the fall of Affliction as Lindland and Dana White continue to be on shaky ground after Lindland wore an unsanctioned shirt to the Octagon in 2005.

Lindland, who is coming off a devastating KO loss to Vitor Belfort, has stated he expects to fight in October and named Jake Shields, Robbie Lawler, and Cung Le as possible opponents. With Shields already confirmed as to be fighting in October for the Interim belt and Le still planning on putting movies over MMA, it seems relatively likely that Lawler will be his first opponent.

Lindland has an impressive resume including All-American Wrestler at Nebraska, Silver Medalist in Greco Roman wrestling at the 2000 Olympics, Team Quest Member and Oregon State Polititian. He holds wins over such fighters as Travis Lutter, Joe Doerksen, Carlos Newton, Jeremy Horn, Phil Baroni and Pat Miletich to name a few.

• fraz says:

I think you’re right; Lindland’s name doesn’t carry much weight with the average fan so the UFC can go on punishing him for a little longer for the shirt incident. It sends a message to other UFC fighters as well.

I haven’t seen it listed anywhere how many fights his Strikeforce contract involves. IF Lindland lights it up (including somehow defeating Shields), he’ll be back on the UFC radar and they would look at bringing him back.

• metalmulisha says:

I thought that Lindland was being brought in to fight Shields for the interim title since Cung Le is still playing the part of Chuck Norris.
    Which is a fight Lindland can win. Shields really wouldn’t be able to expose Matt’s biggest weakness his chin, and he’d be able to take Jake down from the clinch.
    All he’d really have to do would be avoid numerous submission attempts.

With Lindland’s weak chin the worst possible match up for him is with Lawler.
    He’d get laid out like he did against Vitor, and Dave Terrell.

• Cory Brady says:

I just don’t think it would make much sense to give a guy coming off of a horrific knockout loss an immediate title shot.

• fraz says:

You’re right Cory…except that nothing Strikeforce does with respect to titles makes a lot of sense yet. They haven’t established any consistency…They have two divisions where the “champ” hasn’t defended his belt for 2 years. They are still experiencing a lot of growing pains and only time will tell whether they’ll be able to take things to the next level.

• BigDave says:

Has Lindland even stopped twitching yet? just kidding but, I really have no desire to see him get destroyed again because the next time he may not get up from that type of shot.

• ScrambledEggs says:

Lawler would destroy Lindland.

Not the kind of opponent you want to face when you’re coming off a brutal knockout defeat.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a Lindland/Shields fight they’re both excellent grapplers and neither has knockout power so maybe they test their stand up.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

I’m gonna say it…Strikeforce/Dream have a way better MW division than the UFC now. Am I right in saying they have Lindland, Le, Shamrock, Manouf, Sakuraba, Shields, Miller, Jacre, Lawler, Filho, Rua, Mousassi(?), Smith, Misaki etc are all able to fight each other now.

Sakuraba vs Shamrock
    Manouf vs Lawler
    Filho vs Jacre
    Lindland vs Rua
    Misaki vs Le
    Mousassi vs ANYONE!
    Would all be worth watching.

Waaaaay better. Its just a shame that Hendo, Belfort, Silva, Franklin, Okami and Marquadt are in the UFC (where they can only fight other UFC fighters).

• MMA-LOGIC says:

P.S. I think Filho and Hendo are the most likely to beat Silva. In fact, I think they both would. Providing the don’t use the Forrest, Leben, Cote, and Franklin game plan of trading with the best striker in the division, if not the world.

• MMASwami says:

“Am I right in saying they have Lindland, Le, Shamrock, Manouf, Sakuraba, Shields, Miller, Jacre, Lawler, Filho, Rua, Mousassi(?), Smith, Misaki etc are all able to fight each other now”

El oh fucking el. Mousasi and Filho aren’t even MW’s anymore. Added to the fact that you have to put Smith in your list pretty much speaks for how “deep” their combined divisions are. I think you need to look up the definition of logic.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

Swami name 10 good UFC MWs. Dont include Silva cuz he is not even a “MW anymore” and I think Hendo competes at LHW so don’t include him oh or Franklin actually I think Belfort was a HW once so take him out too. Or… you could think a little. I mean I’ll ring Mousassi and Filho and remind them that they can cut weight again if they wish, shall I. I think fighters may of changed weight before…LIKE MILLIONS OF TIMES. If Silva, Hendo and Franklin go to LHW who is left besides Marquadt and Okami? Leben? Bisping? Maia? now that is…uh how do you say DEPTH!. If you really think that the UFC has a better MW division than those 2 put together there is little hope for you my friend. M-1 might have a good MW or 2 also.
    L-O-G-I-C it is under L in the dictionary.

• MMASwami says:

Hendo, Maia, Marquardt, Sonnen, Okami, Belfort, Akiyama, Bisping, Belcher, Kang, Cote, Gouveia, Paul Harris 😉

I can go on and on…. Seriously dude. That is depth. Scott Smith is not depth.

• MMApride19 says:

MMAlogic, i have to agree with MMASwami on this one man… And i am not a casual UFC fan lol. I watch pretty much all promotions. I do infact think the UFC has an all round better MW roster, but in terms of the stand out fighters (like the top tier fighters) both promotions are about on par with each other.

I mean the fighters right at the top of the game in the UFC are : A.Silva, Nate Marquardt, Damien Maia (mainly because of his immense BJJ and grappling, he still has got to prove himself in MMA abit more, i do agree with that), Wanderlei Silva, Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort. And then the UFC also has alot of fighters that or nearly at the top of the game, but not quite there yet… more gate keepers, such as Belcher, Akiyama, Bisping.

And then with Strikeforece… Top contenders are : Cung Le (which infact i disagree with, its UNACCEPTABLE not to defend your title for that long, just completely unacceptable, but he WAS a good fighter when he fought), Frank Shamrock, Matt Lindland, Manouf, Sakuraba, Murilo Rua, and Mousassi (although he is now LHW, he is still considered p4p one of the best MW in the world).
    And then the others, the ‘gate keepers’ of strikeforce… well they dont really compare with the ‘gate keepers’ of the UFC IMO.

But both organisations have good fighters none – the – less lol.

I do completely disagree with strikeforce allowing Le to go without defending his title for that long, and Overeem. IMO it does kind of state a fact that there roster is far LESS stacked than the UFC, the fact that they allow the fighters to go without a title defence. If that happened in the UFC (well it wouldnt for a start) then the fighter would be stripppppped of the title straight away, and the two other top fighters would fight for the title.

• ozz_the_powerful says:

Wanderlei Silva 😉

• fanoftna33 says:

Lindland is to one dimensional to keep up with the sport anymore. I dont see him doing much more than beating some pure strikers or very inexperienced fighters in SF, and maybe Cung Le.

• I’ll give you Shields, Misaki, Lawler, and Souza. Even Lindland and Le since I’m being generous. Shamrock is broken down and hasn’t mattered since the turn of the century. Mousasi has made a PERMANENT move to 205.

Manouf, Sakuraba, and Miller haven’t fought for Strikeforce and while it’s possible that they may, using LOGIC (!!!) it’s possible they won’t.

Spare me your Rua and Smith bullshit, both those fighters are irrelevant. Filho, another fighter who may or may not fight for Strikeforce, is straddling the fence as well.

• Scott H. says:

MMA-LOGIC:

I don’t agree with you, but regardless, let’s not deal in the Hypothetical.

Who has staged more good middle weight fight’s this year? I’d say it’s not even close… the answer is always the UFC. What good is a divsion which (arguably) looks good on paper. I want to see the fights. Off the top of my head, Sheilds, Lawlor, and Smith are the only fighters that Strikeforce seems willing and able to schedule on a regular basis. While I like all of those guys, (again, arguably) none of them would be a top 5 fighter in the UFC.

• TURKISH says:

Scott H. “While I like all of those guys, (again, arguably) none of them would be a top 5 fighter in the UFC.”

Well if you think that Shields, and Lawler wouldn’t be among the top 5 fighters in their divisions if they fought in the UFC you might want to try drinking the Kool Aid a little less often. Arguably speaking of course.

• Angry Mike says:

I’d like to see Lindland fight Cung Le. Lindland might be the one to test Le’s ground game.

• moosebaby02 says:

why do guys let the UFC BASHER get to so much with un-logical rants?
    Scott H.-right
    fanoftna33-right
    MMApride19-right
    MMASwami-right

UFC BASHER-wrong

Now who knows how to get Showtime in Canada or stream the fights online tomorrow damnit????

• TURKISH says:

moosebaby02-WRONG.

• moose – I think the card will be available on PPV for non-Showtime subscribers. I’m not sure if that also applies up north.

Get a hold of me if that’s not the case.

• Scott H. says:

TURKISH:

Sheild’s might be able to fight his way into the #5 spot at Welter Weight, but I don’t see him ahead of GSP, Koscheck, Fitch, or Alves. He’d have a chance against the rest of the divsion. No chance at MW.

I can’t see Lawler winning against Silva, Henderson, Marquart, Maia, or Belfort. Love to see him fight Cote though… that would be a great fight!

• moosebaby02 says:

• moosebaby02 says:

Sergio i will get back to you when i get home

• fanoftna33 says:

Moose if you go to showtime sports.com you can get a pretty cool all access web based ppv of the fights where you control the camera, and get to go backstage, and the ref cam. Seriously its a cool new thing they came up with, and if I didnt have showtime I would reallu consider it.

• moosebaby02 says:

thanks for the info. will do for sure

• TURKISH says:

“i guess you right Turkish. Hey when was the last time the MW belt was defended in strikeforce again????? it had to be recently with all that depth right????”

LOL.

You think that just because Cung Le hasn’t fought in a year and a half the rest of the middleweights suck.

How dumb can you be.

• “And Scott H. if you don’t think Lawler could beat all of the MW you mentioned aside from Silva you’re either a UFC mark or just not to familiar with too Lawler’s skills.”

If this the same Lawler that had trouble putting Scott Smith away? The same Lawler that got clowned by a welterwight?

It is? Oh, okay then yeah, he’d definitely lose to Hendo, Marquardt, and Maia. Against Belfort, that’s a toss-up.

• TURKISH says:

Sergio every fight is different, and what fight did you watch where he had trouble putting away Scott Smith who has a great chin by the way.
    He was abusing him and in the second fight he destroyed him with knees to the body forcing him to stop.

No shame at all either in getting caught in a submission by a world class grappler who had to jump to a guillotine because you stopped his takedowns.

You also keep drinking that UFC Kool Aid. Not a lot of open minded posters on this topic.

• fanoftna33 says:

Lawler is a very good MW fighter, it is just his lack of ground skills that hold him back from being a truly great MW fighter. I feel he can probably hang with a lot of ufc mw fighters but just not the top 5. The guys in the ufc are just to well rounded for him.

• moosebaby02 says:

turkish
    no i dont but if chuck norris is off making money and not living up to his stature as a champion then strip him of his belt and dip into you MW dept chart and market the fight right??? you have to give the fans what they want to make the $$$$ right??? or was there nothing to market?? i dont know…can you explain that to me?? And if thats me being dumb by not understanding that as a company thats into making money while you champion is out doing it somewhere else, why leave you pockets empty and hold a belt for a man who dosent care about your company when there is such dept in you organization that can make you money??? Sorry for being dumb. Maybe with you wisdom you can explain this to me

• TURKISH says:

This is how not to post comments. A jumbled mess.

• Scott H. says:

Turkish:

Based on my poor track record of picking winners, I won’t pretend to be an expert!

Regardless, even though I like him and respect him as a fighter, I would not bet on Lawler over any of the five I mentioned. I’d give him a better chance against Okami or Sonnen, and would love to see him fight Cote or W. Silva.

As far as his skill’s, again, I like him, but in the past two years he’s lost to Shields, beaten Scott Smith (who I like because he’s tough and brings it every fight, but really is just a mid-level fighter), and beaten Rua. I might be wrong, but I don’t think anyone is still considering Rua a top 10 fighter.

Not sure what his contract status is, but I do hope we do see him in the UFC sometime in the future.

• TURKISH says:

Listen it’s quite apparent with regards to my opinions that Robbie Lawler is a elite level 185lb. fighter, and that the middleweight division is Strikeforce’s best and filled with quality fighters that I’d be arguing with you people until I’m blue in the face so I’m not going to anymore.

It’s quite obvious I’m trying to reason with people who can’t be reasoned with and have inflated opinions of certain fighters ability simply because they’re in the UFC.

I assume you guys also think Maia is a better jiu-jitsu ace than Jacare because Maia’s in the UFC.

• There’s a difference between a good fighter getting caught in a sub, as is the case with Lawler, and a legit top 10 MW who has a chance at beating Hendo, Marquardt, and Maia, as in NOT the case with Lawler.

Hendo and Marquardt has good enough stand-up to keep Lawler busy before getting a takedown and brutalizing him. And if you thought Lawler got submitted quick against Shields, blink and you’ll miss the tap out if he ever steps into the cage with Maia.

Lawler is borderline top 10. I would LOVE to hear your argument as to why he deserves any ranking higher.

Keep drinking the anti-UFC Kool Aid. OMG, see what I did there?!?!?

• TURKISH says:

Yeah I see exactly what you did there.

Someone feels that a guy not fighting in the UFC would kick the shit out of guys fighting in the UFC so being a UFC Nuthugger you have to reverse things and label him anti UFC because that person being me is open minded, and your opinion is clouded by a brand name.

• TURKISH says:

That’s all for now, done for today kids.

• Where is your “Robbie Lawler is top 10 MW” argument again?

I’m sorry that UFC has 90-95% of the best talent locked up. I’m sorry you, for some reason, are butthurt about that. And I’m really sorry that your mancrush, Lawler, is a good fighter that will never be great.

No… no, actually, I’m not sorry.

• moosebaby02 says:

Good explanation turkish I guess you told me. I guess the only way you can prove your point is by not proving it

• twyg says:

TURKISH it is not that people are UFC nuthuggers it is that they have a better MW divsion. Do you think Robbie could beat Hendo? The fact is that no he couldn’t because all he can do is stand and trade and no one is knocking Hendo out. Nate and Maia tap robbie out and dont get me started on what A.Silva would do to your man crush. I mean they let the champ go on having delusions of gradure and not defend the title. You have to put two promotions together in order to make an argument. Your boy just got beat by a WW, do you think any of the UFC MW mentioned get beat by Shields, NO FUCKING WAY. I take UCF top five MW over Strikeforce top five MW any day of the week. Hell I take GSP over Robbie as well.

• edub says:

Turkish this goes to you baby:

My favorite fighters go like this( in no particular order):
    BJ, Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture, Nick Diaz, and ROBBIE LAWLER!

I have been a huge fan of his ever since I saw the Tiki KO, and him being in and out of the top five these past couple years was really cool.

In saying that I dont think he ever deserved to be there. He is not that big of a MW and could quite possibly lose to some less than stellar fighters in the UFC. I dont see him being anywhere near Silva, Nate, Henderson, Maia, or Franklin(I say him because I believe hell go back down after Silva eventually jumps). I even think Palhares would be a bad match up for him considering his submission vulnerability. Fights agains Belcher, Cote, Leben, and Bisping would be great to watch though.

I have said that Shields would be awesome for the ww division in the UFC for a while now. But him in the MW division is almost laughable. Put him up against say Kang(Big guy with good td defense) and he would get smashed. Let alone the rest of the division.

Also I would say Maia is better than Jacare because 1 he has looked better in mma. And 2 because they are probably the top two best submission grapplers in the world (barring Gracie, and the little guy I cant believe i cant remember his name right now.

Get off the haterade man your the one not listening to reason.

MMAlogic:

Good post man. Although I disagree with it it still lets you take notice of the tremendous depth inside the SF MW division. I still believe the UFCs is better just because the talent depth is probably around the same, but the top 4 or 5 in the UFC is just leagues above SFs top guys.

Everyone: I know you guys are just arguing with mainly Turkish, but STOP HATING ON MY BOY ROBBIE!!

• edub says:

Oh yea and I think Lindland just became the best MW in Strikeforce.

• edub says:

Ha I saw how you tried to turn this into a positive. Nice try.

• hindsightufuk says:

i gotta add on to the Robbie Lawler supporters, another figher i’m always rooting for.
    Wasnt Robbie Lawler part of the first mma fight ever shown on terrestrial tv? I vaguely remember it, UFC 40 something maybe, the channel chose one fight from the card to be shown, cant remember the opponent now. also remember the chris lyttle fight was awesome! irrelevant but there you have it.
    I also think he would prove a lot better amongst the UFC top ten if he were given the chance, than some on here give him credit for.

• Hey, hindsightfuk, I appreciate you presenting your opinion in an intelligent, reasonable manner and not resorting to calling those who disagree with you UFC nuthuggers.

You should probably host a seminar to help others out.

• ozz_the_powerful says:

Notice I stayed out of this entire saga….. :)

• edub says:

MARCELO GARCiA god that was killing meee!!!

• metalmulisha says:

If Lindland’s first fight in Strikeforce after his brutal KO loss to Vitor is against Lawler I feel sorry for him.

Robbie just might blow his jaw apart with punches if he fights Matt.

No disrespect intended I have a lot of respect for Matt’s wrestling.
    How couldn’t you, but bottom line is his biggest weakness is his chin and fighting a guy who might have the heaviest hands in the division isn’t the best match up.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

Lets just compare Mousassi vs Silva Filho vs Hendo Villasenor vs Okami Rua vs Bisping Shields vs Belfort Le vs Franklin Shamrock vs Almeida Smith vs Leben Jacre vs Maia Lindland vs Cote Sakuraba vs Akayama Misaki vs Phalhares Miller vs ? Lawler vs ?. I may have been wrong to say it was waaay better, it is just way better. Silva has said he wants to move to LHW so has Franklin, so don’t say it is permanent for non UFC and not for UFC fighters just to win a point. Strikeforce has gate keepers too. This is not UFC bashing it is just true. Also look for M1 global fighters and the likes of Santiago to be able to fight in the Dream/Strikeforce/M1 mix.
    P.S. Looking at all those names vs each other…Its just a shame the UFC DOESN’T CROSS PROMOTE. Yeah thats right they are fight stoppers!. So WHHHYYYYYY do people defend them so much??????????????? Are you so loyal as to be happy having the UFC stop Randy from fighting Fedor, Silva fighting Jones Jr and on and on. Yeah I attack the UFC, because they do shitty things they don’t cross promote etc!. If others were absolute wankers I would attack them too but they show a willingness to cooperate. People say the UFC shouldn’t have to do this or that and Fedor should just bend over and take it from the UFC cuz “he has to prove himself in the UFC”. No he doesn’t,they have to prove themselves against the guy who has been known as the best for the las 5 years, thats how it works god damn it. But the UFC wont let THEM!!!!!!!!!! fight out of the UFC, so why should Fedor(or anyone) have to sign a contract that they don’t want to just to fight in an org that takes away their freedom as a fighter. Can you imagine Fedor on his knees begging Dana for a title shot like GSP. No thanks. Rant complete.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

LW is Better in Strikeforce/Dream too! and Hw looks good with Overeem, Fedor Werdum, buentello, Arlovski, Rogers, Kharitonov, Hunt, Monson(?), Aleks, Baby Fedor, Big Foot, Barnett(?) etc. K1 is affiliated with Dream so they are all possibles too.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

90-95% mate you are just proving that you don’t know what you are talking about. Look up top 10s. You ARE a nuthugger dude, what other explanation could there be for such an outrageous claim. It’s about MMA not UFC! it is just a brand that is taking your money, not a member of your family that you throw logic out the window to protect. 90-95% what a joke. Thats up there with Dana’s “Fedor sux” and “he isn’t even top 5 HW”. Seriously stay off the kool aid it has stopped your brain from registering any and all LOGICal thought. Now my rant is over.

• shotokai_ says:

Anyone that seriously thinks Strikeforce’s MW division is stronger or deeper than the UFC’s is a biased and/or uneducated moron, period.

Yeah those fights you picked out MMA-MORON look pretty good, but as everyone, with the possible exception of you, knows; styles make fights, and it’s easy to compare two divisions whilst picking certain fighters to fight other certain fighters with the obvious aim of making one division look stronger.

If someone used all fighters from both divisions and came up with every possible match up that could occur in a UFC vs Strikeforce format, I promise you, and I mean f*cking promise you, that the UFC MW’s would triumph in significantly more of them than the Strikeforce MW’s.

Don’t even retort with the nuthugger argument, you can’t expect to use that every time somebody is realistic about the quality of divisions across different promotions. It’s clearly a fall back argument so that you can never be wrong when criticizing the UFC. You dislike the UFC, we get it. Congratulations. But use your f*cking brain and look at the fighters that are ACTUALLY contracted to STRIKEFORCE (no hypothetical cross-promotions) and honestly tell me that, firstly, they are more talented than the fighters that compile the UFC MW division and, secondly, that their division is deeper. If you can do that then you are a moron and should stop commenting on this site where posts commonly show insight without bias and a solid grasp of MMA knowledge, or “logic” in your terms.

I think before you even respond you have effectively confirmed your unbelivable, unwavering bias by implying that the Strikeforce HW division is better than the UFC’s. I mean what the f*ck? You have surpassed yourself, again. You’re making my brain hurt dude.

• shotokai_ says:

And for the record I rarely, rarely, rant on this site. But your arguments are so flawed and your view so bias that I couldn’t avoid it this time. If you think that hating the UFC as a promotion and what they do somehow makes you more hardcore in terms of being a fan of MMA, which I strongly suspect is the case, you are wrong; it doesn’t. I don’t like everything the UFC does, and mistakes have been made, undoubtedly, but to despise them for being the biggest promotion is unfair to say the least.

Lets just say, hypothetically, that if the UFC went under in a months time (somehow) and Strikeforce bought all their fighters on large contracts, and in the process inevitably became easily the biggest MMA promotion, would you still like them? Would you dislike them too? By your “logic” it seems you must as your only discernible reason for disliking stems from the fact that they are by far the biggest promotion. Well, unfortunately for you, someone always has to be the biggest, so you’re ride as an MMA fan over the next 65 years (judging from the intellect of your comments that you’re about 12 years old) is going to be one of resentment and bitterness. Do you hate the NFL? MLB?

• edub says:

I feel like i should clap.

You should save that for when Turkish decides to come back.

• twyg says:

MMA-LOGIC, it is not that I am drinking the UFC kool-aid it is just that your argument makes no sense, and I know this because you have to resort to name calling. Silva is in the discussion because he is the MW champ bottom line. Strikeforce has a good MW division, but UFC has a great one. Oh you also left Nate and W.Silva out of your list of UFC MW. Why bring up co-promotion argument. UFC doesn’t have to because they are the biggest and have done the most to make this sport what it is. Why should they let other promoters (is M-1 really considered a promotion) make money off of there work and reputation? You may hate the UFC but honestly where would this sport be if they never exsisted?

• metalmulisha says:

You people done with this yet?

I mean Jesus Christ you guys keep posting the same things over and over again.

Do you really think at this point the people you’re flaming are going to flip flop and change their minds?

• twyg says:

MMA-LOGIC, as for HW isn’t Monson going to jail or some shit? Can Barnett and Big Foot pass a piss test? When was the last time Overeem fought again like fucking 2007? The only top HW they got is Fedor that is it rest of division gets killed by UFC HW. Besides Fedor name one of those guys that can beat Lesnar, Couture, Nog, Mir, Carwin, Velasquiz, Dos Santos, Kongo, Herring, Cro Cop, and Gonzaga. Like I said I will give you Fedor beating everyone (I do think Lesnar and Couture would pose problems) but are you really going to tell me that list of yours filled with has beens and never will be can beat this one? Yes you will and just like in the case of the MW you will be wrong.

• twyg says:

Sorry metalmulisha last you will here from me on this.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

1st “but to despise them for being the biggest promotion is unfair to say the least” who the f#ck said that, I said it was cuz they don’t cross promote…Idiot!.

2nd “Lets just say, hypothetically” exactly you fool. How do you know that the fighters in the UFC are more talented… you are guessing dick head! thats the whole point they only face other UFC fighters and the few title ds in MW have been against Lutter, Leites who were then dropped like a hot potato…but they are sooooooooooooooo talented, must be too talented eh?. Hendo lost to Misaki, Marquadt to Leites, Leites to a guy who Leben stopped. It is all swings and round abouts, so if you think you are able to see the future and ASSUME that they are better you really are kidding yourself ( or touching yourself ).

3rd is it not a fall back to attack my name? SHOTO-penisface! I said that Nut-hugger thing because of the 90-95% thing and because he had used it himself. Shall I slow down for you next time. So dumb. Honestly did you read it cuz ALL the things you attacked me about are things that I didn’t even say.
    Worst thing is you got a clap! edub you didn’t clap that dribble.

4th I didn’t say the HW division was better you absolute …I don’t know what. I said it looked good! So stupid!. Man! you don’t have a brain do you.

Last… you are right Metal, I just wish that if I said something against the UFC that the (UFC)gang members wouldn’t all attack me as if I threatened their mom. It is just a company people, it just wants to get more money, just like all other companies. It is about the fighters and MMA.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

I now hate Shoto-( I’m the idiot that doesn’t read fully or understand quite well enough, fool) Kai and I just dislike the UFC company practices.

• TURKISH says:

The funny part is these people all ganged up and joined in this anti UFC non sense like they were just following the pack.
    As if they said to themselves well yeah I disagree with this guy so let’s all get together and string him up. I guess it’s just that mob mentality.

All because of a difference of opinion on one fighter. I mean it’s really crazy when you step back and look at how long this non sense went on.

By the way I’m anti Dana White. I admit that 100%.
    Call me crazy but I don’t appreciate arrogance, narcissism, or a man so delusional that he thinks acting like a bully to people with less power is acceptable behavior as long as you get your way. It’s not. It’s disturbing.

The fact that someone else has a different opinion than you, and that opinion also doesn’t side on the pro UFC side of the argument shouldn’t get them labeled a hater. I mean that’s just nuts. But if it makes you all feel better go ahead.
    Because anyway you slice it, look at it, whatever my opinion was that differs from the norm on the above matters should be welcomed to spawn a healthy debate, but being behind a keyboard gives people a whole different sense of power in a debate with someone because there aren’t any repercussions when they resort to name calling and bullying the one person that differs.
    They get to act totally different than if they were just debating one on one, and face to face with the other person without the help of other people piling on or the security than anonymity gives someone.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

Sorry to triple post (again!). I just get pissed when people attack and insult me. The whole argument was about Stikeforce/Dream/M1 not Stikeforce. They are all going to co-promote are they not?. I said “LW was better and HW looks good with …” not that the HW was better.

Sorry about the insults but they started it.

Love MMA-LOGIC.

P.S. Idiots!.LoL

• MMA-LOGIC: First off, I… actually, you know what? Forget it. You’re not worth it.

And TURKISH, you’re the one calling other posters dumb and close-minded. So before you get all high and mighty, why don’t you reel back the rhetoric you spew out before condemning others.