C.B. Dollaway vs. Dan Miller expected for UFC Fight Night 19

ufc fight night 19A middleweight battle between C.B. Dollaway and Dan Miller is expected to take place at UFC Fight Night 19.

The news of the potential match-up between the two was first reported at MMAMadness.com.

UFC Fight Night 19 will be taking place on September 19 from the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City.

Dollaway will be looking to come back from his dissapointing first round submission loss at the hands of Tom Lawlor at UFC 100 as he faces off with Miller in September. He’ll be looking to rebound after two consecutive wins in the Octagon over Jesse Taylor and Mike Massenzio.

Miller will also be looking to get himself back on track as he started out with a bang in the UFC, winning his first three before dropping his latest bout against Chael Sonnen at UFC 98.

Below is a full list of the expected bouts for UFC Fight Night 19:

vs. Jeremy Stephens
Brock Larson
vs. Mike Pierce
Ryan Jensen
vs. Steven Steinbeiss

• fanoftna33 says:

This is yet another great card for free.
    I am seeing another fight like the one against Sonnen for Miller, but hopefully he can pull off a submission in this one.

• fanoftna33 says:

I think Condit will be able to take the fight against Lytle, and hopefully Huerta can win in this fight. He is as tough as they come but I can see Gray laying on him for the 15 min and getting a UD.

• edub says:

Genius= Me

• edub says:

Nevermind that was the complete wron forum.

Awesome awesome fight though.

• danw84 says:

Damn, I really like both Roger and Gray. I dunno who I’d want more.

• fraz says:

For a free card, this is turning out to be one of the best Fight Nights. A lot of those matches seem too close to call. Some good style matchups in there too. Looking forward to it.

• metalmulisha says:

I disagree with everyone that this is a great Fight Night card.
    I’m still going to watch because It is Free MMA, but I think this is going to be an easy win for Miller and overall I think the match-ups are relatively predictable.
    Diaz is going to submit Melvin rather easily, Maynard is going to take down Huerta and lay on him for a three round UD win, and I like watching Chris Lytle a lot, but he’s not on Carlos Condit’s level. Condit is a top 10 WW.
    And Cantwell/Stann again. Who was calling for this trilogy?
    I do hope the Mike Pyle/Chris Wilson fight makes the broadcast that should be a good fight.

• edub says:

OK here I go cuz Im bored and the only thing good(scratch that doesnt annoy me) on TV is friends.

Diaz by Sub.

Maynard by dec in a surprising back and forth fight

Condit by tko in the fotn(possibly year)

Nate Quarry by tko

C.B. Dollaway by either dec or tko

Sam Stout gets his first stoppage in the UFC

Jeremy Stephens by KO

Brock Larson by Hulk smash(Dont know much about Pierce though)

and im either way on the last one

What u guys think?

• fanoftna33 says:

What about Brock, he has won two strait in the ufc cant he make a televised card?

• edub says:

Oh yea and Cantwell again over Stann. Ill give him all the respect in the world for the amount of time he was deployed but I think he really needs to improve to be fighting at this level.

Id actually like to see a military superfight between him and Tim Kennedy though.

• ozz_the_powerful says:

Credeur over Quarry

-End of Story

• edub says:

Dont think so bud. Quarrys only been subbed by Maia in the UFC and I think his standup is better and much more powerful than Credeurs.

• ozz_the_powerful says:

That’s true, but I’d think Tim would be smart and choose not to stand and trade. On his back the guy is lethal, and we all know it’s going to end up on the ground. There, I give Tim the edge, considering he protects himself. I for one would question Quarry’s gas tank considering he has only been to decision twice. Tim’s capable of a KO too, though. I think this may be fight of the night. This is definately one fight card I am looking forward too.

• Jstew3785 says:

What does Brock Larson have to do to get on the main card?

• edub says:

Go on TUF.

Zing!

• Rich S. says:

Look, we all know Guillard doesn’t have the best submission defense in the world, and we all know that’s actually a huge understatement..

But Nate is just like Nick, he likes to stand and trade, and just like Nick, he doesn’t really defend takedowns because he’s so comfortable off his back.. So when his opponent wants to go down, that’s where the fight goes..

Nate already said he’s glad he can fight Melvin because he’s finally going to have someone to stand and bang with.. With that said, I don’t think Nate’s even going to shoot for a single takedown.. WHICH MEANSSSSSS, we could very well see him knocked out.. But, if he’s anything like his bro his chin is rock solid sooooo, we’ll probably end up seeing the quick submission..

great card.

• They must really want Dollaway out of the UFC.