UFC 100 Play-by-Play, Live Results and Chatroom

uffc 100Come along with FiveOuncesOfPain tonight starting at 8 p.m. ET as we cover the monumental UFC 100 card from head to toe with live play-by-play, live results, and a Chatroom for all of you hardcore fight fans to commune.

CLICK HERE to enter the 5 oz live event Chatroom and get all of the live UFC 100 coverage your brain can handle.

UFC 100 will be taking place in Las Vegas and will feature a headlining bout between Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir for the undisputed UFC heavyweight championship, GSP vs. Thiago Alves for the welterweight title and much more.

A full list of live event results are listed below:

MATT GRICE VS. SHANNON GUGERTY Winner: Gugerty – Submission Round 1 (Guillotine Choke)

C.B. DOLLAWAY VS. TOM LAWLOR Winner: Lawlor – Submission Round 1 (Guillotine Choke)

T.J. GRANT VS. DONG HYUN KIMWinner: Kim – Unanimous Decision

JON JONES VS. JAKE O’BRIEN – Winner: Jones – Submission Round 2 (Guillotine Choke)

MAC DANZIG VS. JIM MILLER – Winner: Miller – Unanimous Decision

STEPHAN BONNAR VS. MARK COLEMAN – Winner: Coleman – Unanimous Decision

ALAN BELCHER VS. YOSHIHIRO AKIYAMA – Winner: Akiyama – Split Decision

DAN HENDERSON vs. MICHAEL BISPING – Winner: Henderson – Knockout Round 2

GEORGES ST. PIERRE vs. THIAGO ALVES – Winner: Georges St. Pierre – Unanimous Decision

BROCK LESNAR VS. FRANK MIR – Winner: Brock Lesnar – TKO Round 2

JON FITCH VS. PAULO THIAGO – Winner:  Jon Fitch – Unanimous Decision

• Jak says:

This day is going wayyyy to slow.

• sigmund says:

The anticipation is Killing me!

• JollyDV says:

Please join me in just a few hours!! We will have all the action PBP.
    Melissa

• Kamakosmo says:

This is why i love MMA (especially UFC). Me and the boys are going f’n crazy waiting for this to start. This sport is quickly surpassing all the other Year-End Sports finales. For the most part, unless your Home Team is involved in the Finals, who the F cares. But this sport, and all the different personalities, techniques, and craziness it entails, involves no Home crowd, no Home turf. It’s who do you want to win? Enjoy everyone….talk to ya guys later…if i’m sober enough!!!

• Lord Faust says:

Now I remember what it used to feel like, as a kid, waiting for Christmas Day… Can’t wait to see what’s inside this present!!!

• Patrickk says:

Gugerty is nasty. Tom Lawlor is sick, I was rooting hardcore for C.B. I kept up with Dollaway the whole season he was on TUF. I believe Dong will get a title fight within his next 3 fights. Jon Jones will get a title shot within his next 3 fights as well. Both of those guys are tough cookies. I feel bad for Danzig and Bonnar; I hope they don’t get released from the UFC. They might fare better if they do those smaller organizations though, kinda like Tommy Speer. Akiyama is the man! Go Judo! I loved Hendo knocking Bisping out into another dimension, and ending it with 100 exclamation marks; he really deserved it! Wish Alves would have won. GSP is a true warrior and businessman. Wish Mir would have won. Lesnar is a disrespectful pion who needs to be taught how to carry himself as a man. Jon Fitch is always tough, just wish he could overcome GSP.

• Patrickk says:

I’m starting to wonder about Danzig…is he really ready for the UFC. Should they let him go to the WEC or something? I feel bad cuz I think he’s a cool dude and he was one of my favorites on the TUF show. But this is the UFC, you gotta rep big time. I’d rather him go to the WEC than hang with the big boys and get ate up.