The weigh-ins for Saturday’s UFC 94 pay-per-view telecast have been scheduled to take place this Friday, January 30 inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
The weigh-ins are free to the general public with doors set to open at 3 p.m. PT. Members of the UFC’s Fight Club will be able to attend a 2 p.m. PT Q&A session with current UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans. For those unable to attend, the weigh-ins will be streamed live on both ESPN.com and UFC.com.
The complete 10-bout card is as follows:
Main Event –
- UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre (17-2) vs. UFC lightweight champion B.J. Penn (13-4-1) in a 170-pound title bout
Televised Main Card –
- Light Heavyweight (205 lbs.): Lyoto Machida (13-0) vs. Thiago Silva (13-0)
- Light Heavyweight (205 lbs.): Stephan Bonnar (11-4) vs. Jon Jones (6-0)
- Lightweight (155 lbs.): Nate Diaz (10-2) vs. Clay Guida (24-9)
- Welterweight (170 lbs.): Karo Parisyan (18-5) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (11-0-1)
Non-televised Preliminary Card –
- Welterweight (170 lbs.): Jon Fitch (17-3) vs. Akihiro Gono (29-13-7)
- Lightweight (155 lbs.): Manny Gamburyan (8-3) vs. Thiago Tavares (13-3)
- Lightweight (155 lbs.): Chris Wilson (14-4) vs. John Howard (10-4)
- Heavyweight (265 lbs.): Jake O’Brien (10-2) vs. Christian Wellisch (8-4)
- Welterweight (170 lbs.): Matt Arroyo (3-2) vs. Daniel Cramer (0-0)