The FiveOuncesOfPain.com trivia ticket giveaway for Affliction and M-1’s “Day of Reckoning” is now live. Below are the five questions you must be the first to answer correctly in order to receive a pair of floor seats to this Saturday’s event.
Questions will be listed below, followed by the complete set of rules that you must abide by before playing. We only have one pair of tickets so there will be only one winner. Entries will only be accepted in this comment thread.
Trivia Questions “Day of Reckoning” Ticket Giveaway:
1) WAMMA heavyweight champion Fedor Emelianenko has called this town home since the approximate age of three.
2) In addition to being a professional mixed martial artist, Josh Barnett also competes as a professional wrestler in Japan. What is the name of the Japan-based promotion he last competed for?
3) At least three of Andrei Arlovski’s early MMA fights were under the M-1/MFC promotional banner. What are the names of the three opponents in M-1/MFC that Arlovski fought?
4) Who did Vitor Belfort receive his black belt under?
5) Matt Lindland represented the United States in Greco Roman wrestling during the 2000 games and won a silver medal. Which weight class did he medal in?
Rules and Regulations regarding the Five Ounces of Pain “Day of Reckoning” ticket giveaway (by entering the contest, you are acknowledging that you’ve read and have accepted the rules):
– The winner will be notified via e-mail by 9 a.m ET on Tuesday. You then have until 9 a.m. ET on Wednesday to respond with your U.S. mail address so that we can ship tickets to you via next day air in order to assure that they arrive by Thursday. If an initial winner does not respond by the Thursday deadline, the next person in line will be declared the winner. Please do not enter the contest if you are not going to be near your e-mail.
– Entries will not be accepted via e-mail or in any other thread outside of the actual contest thread. This post does not qualify as the contest thread. Any entry submitted outside of the contest thread will be declared invalid.
– The winner will be notified at the e-mail address that they submitted their comment under. We are not responsible for contacting you at any other address and we are not responsible for any attempted correspondance that is not received. Furthermore, we shall not accept any responsibility for failure by third parties to deliver the tickets to the winner via standard mail.
– We are asking that you do not enter the contest if you are not 100% certain that you will be able to attend Saturday’s show at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.
– Five Ounces of Pain is only providing the tickets and the cost to deliver them. We will not be paying for airfare or hotel or any other additional expenses (this gets asked a lot when we do contests).
– Five Ounces of Pain will officially announce the winner ourselves. Readers cannot announce winners. Just because you see your answer as one of the first does not mean that will be the final order. All new posters are subject to an approval process courtesy of a moderator. As such, the first three posts you see may not be the actual first three posts. Once we are finished approving posts, the order may change. However, all posts are time stamped so once the approval process is finished, the final post order will be an accurate reflection of the chronological order we received the entries in.
– Five Ounces of Pain is in sole control of deciding which answers are considered correct. All decisions made by Five Ounces of Pain regarding its contests are final.
– Five Ounces of Pain will not pay International shipping costs to deliver prizes, meaning we cannot ship tickets outside of the U.S.
– Five Ounces of Pain reserves the right to disqualify entries from those that are not in good standing with the site (i.e. entrants that have been banned but are posting from an alternative e-mail account).
– This contest is in no way affiliated with Affliction Entertainment.
– This contest is being conducted as a way to thank our users. We are not making a profit from this contest and are simply trying to give back. Please remain positive and appreciative after winners have been announced. All negative or disrespectful comments will be deleted.