The UFC held official weigh-ins for tomorrow’s UFC 93 event on Friday morning at 11 a.m. ET.
UFC 93 will emanate from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland and will feature former UFC middleweight champion Rich Franklin taking on former PRIDE middleweight and welterweight champion Dan Henderson in a light heavyweight bout. The event will air live in the United States on pay-per-view at 3:00 p.m. ET and will replay again at 10 p.m. ET.
Both Henderson and Franklin normally compete at middleweight and made the 206 pound light heavyweight limit with ease, as both came in under weight.
Former UFC heavyweight champion Mark Coleman will also be featured during the show’s co-main event in a rematch against Mauricio “Shogun” Rua. Cutting to light heavyweight for the first time, Coleman made weight during his first attempt.
The show’s undercard will also feature the welterweight debut of Martin Kampmann, who had been competing in the UFC’s middleweight division. Kampmann not only met the required weight of 171 pounds, he ended up weighing in at 168 pounds.
The remaining fighters scheduled to compete on the show all made weight. Full results from the weigh-ins are as follows:
Televised main card:
- Dan Henderson (202) vs. Rich Franklin (203)
- Mark Coleman (206) vs. Mauricio Rua (205)
- Jeremy Horn (185) vs. Rousimar Palhares (184)
- Alan Belcher (186) vs. Denis Kang (184)
- Marcus Davis (169) vs. Chris Lytle (171)
Non-televised preliminary card:
- Alexandre Barros (170) vs. Martin Kampmann (168)
- Antonio Mendes (204) vs. Eric Schafer (205)
- Tomasz Drwal (203) vs. Ivan Serati (204)
- Tom Egan (169) vs. John Hathaway (171)
- Dennis Siver (155) vs. Nate Mohr (156)