EliteXC issued a press release late Monday night detailing the finalized bout sheet for Saturday’s scheduled 11-fight “Heat” event to emanate from the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla.
The complete bout sheet (in order of scheduled bouts) is as follows:
- Lightweight (160 lbs.); Three 5-minute rounds: Jorge Boechat (3-2), Lakeland, Fla. vs. Nicolae Curry (debut), Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Bantamweight (140 lbs.); Three 5-minute rounds: David Gomez (debut), Miami, Fla. vs. Brett Jackowski (1-0), Boca Raton, Fla.
- Welterweight (170 lbs.); Three 5-minute rounds: Mikey Gomez (7-4), Orlando, Fla. vs. Lorenzo Borgomeo (4-0), Miami, Fla.
- Light Heavyweight (205 lbs.); Three 5-minute rounds: Aaron Rosa (11-2), San Antonio, Texas vs. Seth Petruzelli (9-4), Ft. Meyers, Fla.
- Lightweight (160 lbs.); Three 5-minute rounds: Edson Berto (14-5-1), Tampa, Fla. vs. Conor Heun (7-2), Los Angeles, Calif.
- Catchweight (148 lbs.); Three 3-minute rounds: Cris Cyborg (5-0), Curitiba, Brazil vs. Yoko Takahashi (13-9), Tokyo, Japan
- Middleweight (185 lbs.), Three 5-minute rounds: Murilo “Ninja” Rua (16-8-1), Curitiba, Brazil vs. Benji Radach (18-4), Orange County, Calif.
- Catchweight (140 lbs.); Three 3-minute rounds: Gina Carano (6-0), Las Vegas, Nevada vs. Kelly Kobold (16-2-1), St. Paul, Minn.
- Heavyweight (265 lbs.); Three 5-minute rounds: Andrei Arlovski (14-5), Chicago, Ill. vs. Roy Nelson (13-2), Las Vegas, Nevada
- EliteXC welterweight (170 lbs.) title match; Five 5-minute rounds: Jake Shields (21-4-1), San Francisco, Calif. vs. Paul Daley (18-6-2), Nottingham, England
- Heavyweight (265 lbs.); Three 5-minute rounds: Kimbo Slice (3-0), Miami, Fla. vs. Ken Shamrock (26-13-2), Reno, Nevada