UFC lightweight Frankie “The Answer” Edgar has recently launched a new website, www.frankedgar.com, which includes an expanded picture gallery, bio, and even a blog. On the site, you can also get a custom designed “The Answer” t-shirt or hoodie.
FiveOuncesofPain.com would like to give one of these custom “The Answer” t-shirts to a lucky reader!
Check out Frankie’s new website or other MMA websites to find “The Answers” to these trivia questions.
Contest is now over. Winner is #2 BG.
How to Win: be the first reader to correctly answer the five questions below.
1. Edgar has been an assistant coach for WHAT sport at WHICH New Jersey university?
2. Training mostly on the east coast, what school does Edgar train at when he heads to California?.
3. Six of Edgar’s last seven fights ended by Unanimous Decision. HOW did the ‘other’ fight end and at WHICH event was it?
4. Edgar wrestled at WHICH Toms River High School: North, South, East or West?
5. WHAT part of Edgar’s body was kicked off during a fight earlier in his career? And WHO kicked it off?
All answers MUST be posted in the Comment String of THIS CONTEST POST.
DISCLAIMER: Winner will be contacted via email (be sure to use a legit email address) and then must email their U.S. mailing address to 5 Oz of Pain. We will not ship outside of the U.S.