Non-Breaking News: Roger Huerta and Arianny Celeste no longer on speaking terms

We usually just focus on hard news here at 5 Oz. and avoid gossip. But sometimes the news is slow and sometimes there are just certain things too good not to pass along.

Let me preface this post by stating that I find gossip pertaining to the lives of celebrities to be mundane, trivial, and inconsequential. Yet I am uncontrollably drawn to it. I admit it, I read PerezHilton.com because I do want to know which random dude hooked up with an Olsen Twin last night; whether Amy Winehouse is alive or dead; and why Tori Spelling pulled out of the “Beverly Hills 90210” re-make (because 90210 might be one of the greatest television shows ever made).

So I found myself drawn to an MMARated.com headline indicating that Roger Huerta and “friend” and UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste were no longer on speaking terms:

AH: What did you think of Roger Huerta’s performance against Kenny Florian?

AC: It was OK.

AH: And what about the rumors that you had falling out with Roger. Are those true?

AC: I wish the best for everybody including him but we are no longer on speaking terms. We are no longer friends.

AH: Wow. What happened?

AC: No comment.

AH: Why are you not on speaking terms?

AC: No comment

AH: Some have speculated that Roger and (“That 70’s Show” star) Laura Prepon have a budding relationship. What are your thoughts on that?

AC: I don’t know anything about that.

AH: Interesting. Well, how’s your love life?

AC: I’m in love with work.

Whoa. Am I the only one blown away by this? Usually when a romantic relationship goes wrong the standard answer is “We’re no longer seeing each other but we’re still friends.” But not here. Nope. Arianny says they aren’t even friends! Not only that, she says Huerta and her aren’t even speaking! I’m dying to know what exactly happened. Roger must have done something messed up.

Credit goes to Ariel on this one. He could have kept the conversation off the record and tried to exploit a vulnerable woman much like Fletch did with Gail Stanwyck in “Fletch.” But Ariel kept his journalism hat on and went right for the story. Asking not once, but twice as to why Huerta and Arianny no longer are on speaking terms.

Ariel gets some heat sometimes for asking non-hardcore MMA questions to fighters. Personally, I am glad there is a guy out there asking this kind of stuff. As much as I wish it weren’t the case, I really would like to know what Andrei Arlovski thinks of reports that Tim Sylvia was rumored to have been involved with his ex-girlfriend.

• bcolflesh says:

I’m no longer speaking to Arianny as well – just thought I’d throw that out there.

• dmmortensen says:

“Hey tim, how’s taste my big pee pee?” yea ok.

• BadMonkey says:

I’m no longer speaking to Roger either, so me & Arianny have a lot in common.

• asmiley420 says:

I heard he cheated on her with Laura Prepon.

• charles says:

yeah that pee pee remark Andrei Arlovski made was so funny.That when I was watching it i was having lunch at my desk and spit my coke all over my desk .Classic!!!!!

• MrGreedy says:

uhmmm….is this really MMA news?

• Mike C. says:

Dude, Roger’s a good looking guy but that is not easily replaceable. She is gorgeous.

• Bob Bo says:

Laura Prepon is like 4 inches taller then him, they look very odd together. I dont think there a couple.

• Jennifer says:

Poor Roger. How will he EVER go on knowing she won’t speak to him? *Yawn*

• bubbafat says:

“If is true, I like ask Tim, how taste my pee pee?” was one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard. I wouldn’t exactly say Ariel has alot of journalistic integrity, but, I’d rather watch one of his interviews than the Fight Networks Nicky Ryann. She is about as useful to MMA as the Elite XC’s dancing girls.

• Jay K. says:

WTF? Is this Tigerbeat Magazine online?

• Guy Gaduois says:

Meanest thought I’ve thunk all day:
    She can speak?

2nd place:
    Arianny’s turn offs: Dudes who get beat up by dudes who look like Ben Stiller.

Okay, I knew she could speak and Mr. Florian is a complete badass. I was going for the cheap laugh and for that I am completely unapologetic.

• Batman says:

she’s in love with all the guys at her work if you know what I mean.

• Dr.Stoppage says:

Ummm…I read somewhere that they are no longer on speaking terms because Kenny Florian told Mandy Moore to tell Arianny that he LIKED her liked her,but when she did,Edith overheard, so she told Clay Guida to tell Greg Jackson to tell Roger Huerta what Kenny said.
    Unfortunately,Guida thought she meant Quinton Jackson,so when he saw Rampage he told him to tell Roger Huerta what Kenny said.
    Due to the crowd noise,Rampage misunderstood and thought Guida was telling him that Arianny had the Jungle Fever for him.
    That’s why,if you look closely in the background at about 2 minutes into the last round of Florian vs. Huerta ,you can clearly see Rampage fondling Edith’s rack.Obviously Rampage got his Octagon girls mixed up.
    Now here’s where it gets tricky:
    Edith is Dan Mergilatti’s stepdaughter !
    Also,Roger Huerta has been seeing Edith on the side!
    Herb Dean saw Huerta and Edith necking in the underground parking lot.
    When he told big Dan,Dan misunderstood and thought he said “Herring”.
    Hence,the eye poke.
    During Huerta vs. Florian,Roger saw Rampage fondling Edith and became enraged.
    But he also noticed Arianny was rubbing up against Rampage ,because …well…he’s Quinton MoFo Jackson Y’alll(Hollah!!)
    This deflated Roger,helping secure Ken Flo’s victory.
    Roger later blamed Arianny for his loss.
    Arianny reminded him that she don’t date losers,then had the gall to rub it in by asking Roger if he knew what hotel Ken Flo was staying at.
    And now you know…the rest of the story.

• matt says:

so you’re saying there’s a chance….

• TheSomberlain says:

Wow you have GOT to be kidding me. Either your the next messiah of Soap Opera “writers” or UFC is just as bad as high school.

• Dave says:

Why do people online (forums, blog posts, etc) say stuff like “Man, that was so funny..I just spit coffee/coke/water all over my screen”. Are we supposed to believe that this actually happens? I sit a solid 18″ from my screen and there is no way that a) something is that funny b) I happen to be drinking something while reading c) I spit 18″, can’t cover my mouth, and have it hit the screen on a fly…..just not gonna happen.

• G-DUB says:

Was just thinking the same thing Dave ….. good call. Maybe there’s some sort of medication available for this sort of ailment.

• JohnS says:

@ Stoppage that was good stuff man.

• Laserline says:

The reason they aren’t speaking is because she’s with me now and has no reason to speak to Roger… for reals

• ANDRE says:

HOW TASTE MY BIG PEE PEE ROGER?

• HexRei says:

Haha, Prepon will tower over Roger anytime she wears heels.

• stevefiji says:

We are all voyeurs at one level or another, so yeah, it does interest us… damn straight…. is 5oP the appropriate place? Well, whoever controls the www. is the one who gets to decide and let the readers weigh in. My opinion?…as MMA continues to grow these stories will someday be covered by TMZ and Perez Hilton and hopefully 5oP stays hardcore, maybe with one dude who doesn’t cover it directly, but mentions the links on where the really interesting/funny stuff can be viewed…that’s fair for both sides, me thinks.

• matt says:

I guess with higher traffic, the higher chance of shitty people showing up. It’s a slow news day, so he decided to post this. Whats with all these mo-mo’s?

• Sergio Hernandez says:

Seriously, Matt, what’s the deal?

You’re absolutely right that as 5 Oz. grows, the amount of fucking douche nozzles increases tenfold.

Some holier than thou fucknut like MoreThanUFC has bitch all he wants in between cum gargling and shit eating but the simple fact remains is that this is Sam’s (well, in part) site and he can post whatever he wants. And if he wants to post a “Huh, well, didn’t know THAT about Roger Huerta” story in between breaking exclusives about how former IFL champions have signed to what organization and intriguing real-life narratives on what it’s like to fight at an amateur regional MMA level, that’s fucking fine with me.

Sorry to get so worked up but the lack of fucking respect some of these assholes have is starting to get annoying.

• mike wolfe says:

At the risk of seeming pretentious, allow me to point out the irony of MoreThanUFC, who cannot express himself without profanity while speaking of enlightenment. In that same spirit of irony, I submit that he’s not f**king enlightened at all.

• matt says:

Mike, do you think he wants to be a fucking fighter?

• Damo says:

Saves me having to take him out just to get my end anywhere near her.

What a shame. I had a good camp too.

*rolls eyes*

• powers says:

HAHAHAHA DR. STOPPAGE WINS WITH PARODY OF THE DAY.

• GassedOut says:

Stoppage – funny stuff, bro!

• fghtfn says:

I have to agree,that “Big Pee Pee” thing was pretty funny.If Roger had both of these girls,he’s doing well for his”Pee Pee”

• mike wolfe says:

Matt:

Don’t know if he wants to be a f**king fighter, but I’m certain he needs f***king medication.

• fghtfn says:

Matt,you sound like a real prick.

• THORAZINE says:

AC is a UFC gal’ all the way, and if a fighter takes a side against the UFC or Dana White, she knows which side her bread is buttered on… and who’s doing the spreading… an it ain’t gonna be Roger H…. ya know what I’m sayin’?

• mikee says:

Why can’t I have a ring girl?

• MMA4Life says:

I happen to train at Rogers gym and happen to know for a FACT that he did cheat on her… but it was not with Laura Prepon but a “regular” at the gym… (FYI the regular i way hotter than Laura)

• BWE FOUNDER says:

WAZZZZZ UP bread win yeah

• sc says:

Roger is an overrated douche bag anyway. She could do better