Video: Crazed fan goes off on Dana White

We were turned onto this little nugget of awesomeness by Steve Cofield of Yahoo! Sports and ESPN Radio in Las Vegas.

Prior to the weigh-ins for UFC 87 in Minnesota, UFC President Dana White conducted a Q&A with members of the UFC’s “Fight Club.”

Usually, “Fight Club” members are UFC loyalists who are some of the most passionate people about the product I have ever met. However, a dissenter infiltrated their ranks in the form of a 29-year old fan from Toronto who has been dubbed “Crazy Corrie”

Corrie is a die-hard Tito Ortiz fan and also a Randy Couture supporter. Somehow she was given a mic during the Q&A and vented her frustrations on Dana.

This is must-see video, folks!

• Jay K. says:

It got uncomfortable, but Dana handled the chick with class. Funny exchange.

Jay K.

• Justin says:

I was there, this woman was annoying as hell, but they way Dana dealt with her was epic.

She was flicking the crowd off too. Repeatedly. She’s lucky the fight was in Minnesota (Minnesota Nice!), otherwise she probably wouldn’t have made it out of that stadium.

I felt bad for Amir, he answered a total of like 3 questions, otherwise he was basically just standing around on-stage.

• Sensei John Creese says:

Oddly enough, I think Dana comes out looking pretty good in this video. I think it would’ve been much more interesting if that woman would’ve had a coherent argument instead of yelling the same logically inconsistent thing over and over again. Saying that the impetus is on Dana to “be the bigger man” doesn’t make sense at all.

• mo says:

yeah, that is a good watch. Dana did have some good one-liners. Funny clip, just unfortunate that some whack-o now has some popularity because. hopefuly we are not flooded with Crazy Corrie clips

• Derek B says:

Dana put her in her place. I was getting ready for the “Don’t Tase me Bro” line to come up during the Q&A.

• Bear says:

Man I almost spit my coffee on my monitor. Funniest thing, hands down, I have seen. Dana must be taking stand up lessons from Joe Rogan on how to handle hecklers. Quick and point on. He is what he is and I for one find Dana entertaining.

• pretty funny shit. She did have some good points though.

• Matt C. says:

That was AWESOME

• whimwham says:

wonder if she belongs to the save the tito fan club.where everyday they fight to stop logging companies from cutting down titos massive tree trunk head for timber.so small animals can still call his fat head safe for nesting.much like the indangerd jenopleson groin crab that has nested there with young.

• Jennifer says:

WOW. Dana handled that with a lot of class. I would have cut her mic off and punched her in the face. People showed up for a Q&A session, not to hear some idiot mouthing off at Dana. He should suspend her fight club membership.

• BJJDenver says:

Dana did a good job. Only thing better would have been Rogan dealing with her. Best part of his comedy act is dealing with the audience.

This chick is a whack job and probably needs to get a grip on reality.

Funny stuff for sure.

• Johnny Lawrence says:

Wow, I actually like Dana after watching that. If this were politics I’d say she was a plant to make Dana look good.

I felt bad she kept having to qualify her credentials as a 10 year fan.

• BadMonkey says:

That’s great. And it does seem like Dana’s had some lessons from Rogan on dealing with hecklers, although being from Boston I’m not surprised. People in Boston have pretty sharp tongues.

I can’t see anything Dana’s said about Tito being wrong anyway. He hasn’t won a fight in two years, he’s way past his prime, and Jenna Jameson seems to be telling what to do and say these days which is a real good sign that you’re on top of you game.

Plus, that bitch was just plain annoying.

• Matt says:

You have to respect Dana for sticking to his guns and not trying to pussyfoot around what he has said in the past. If only our politicians could do the same thing.

• Ryan says:

During the press conference, we were standing in line for the weigh-ins. We heard the crowd go crazy a few times, now I know what got them riled up. Dana did a great job fielding the questions.

• BadMonkey says:

How many years has she been an MMA fan? Oh yeah, 10! She didin’t repeat it enough.

• Mike Wolfe says:

I’ll bet she’s somebody’s ex-wife. Poor bastard(s).

• Mike says:

Dana’s the maaaaan!

• Bear says:

Hey Mike the only thing worse than being her being someone’s ex-wife is being someones wife.

• truth says:

Problem is the UFC spends years getting people excited for fighters, getting the fan emotionally invested. Dana lacks the ability to look outside himself and see how he’s effecting the fan by attacking the hero that’s been built in thier head, I think that’s what she was on about. If this continues for years, how will possibly GSP fans or Anderson Silva fans feel if it’s thier turn. Sports can be about the new talent buzz, but also about diehard loyalty.

• sol says:

@ truth: – i see what you’re getting at, but Tito is a fool, he dodged all the top fights when he was at the top and then when he took them he got his ass whipped.

I dont really like Dana White but when he says shit about fighters he is usually right, look at Roger Huerta, ok he is popular and has won many fights but demanding more money then BJ Penn is stupid.

• Johnny Lawrence says:

@ sol:

Check that, demanding more money than BJ Penn then losing unanimously to Kenny is stupiderest…er.

• Austin says:

That was definitely well handled.

• Damo says:

Dana handled it pretty well.

Great exchange of ‘views’ – she probably could have expressed her point even better if she didn’t have such a whiney voice.

• j-rock says:

Nice Clip…Though I agree with the girl a small %. The proof is in the pudding. Why are the fighters not only leaving – but leaving on bad terms? ex. Tim Silvia, Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz, Andrei Arlovski, BJ Penn (at one point). And that list will grow and grow. Then we (UFC Fans) will get a mediocre product like the upcoming UFC 89! Give me a break, these guys should still be on under cards not headlining!

• GetItOn says:

this broad doesnt represent canadians. she is one of the few we dont want