UFC 87 Video: Dana White’s UFC 87 Video Blog Part 6

• darkmetal says:

“Your wife just called, she wants her sunglasses back.” Too funny.

Rampage certainly seems back his old self.

It was interesting to see Dana White’s expression when Brock Lesnar walked in looking like Conan the Barbarian to the Crue’s “Shout at the Devil” Priceless.

• paddiosf says:

Just watching this footage during the night of the fight gave me the chills, Lesnar is maybe there next big marketable star..Dana and Zuffa are crossing there fingers that he becomes HW champ..

• Who’s the guy in the room with Rampage and Dana?

• Looks like Tiki Ghosn.

• Adam Morgan says:

Definitely Tiki Ghosn. He was in a couple of the other videos as well.

• JJ Docker says:

Rampage is lucky that he’s Dana’s best buddy.. A lot of other fighters would have seriously felt the UFCs wrath had they done what Rampage did.

• JJ Docker says:

But still, absolutely love the guy. Best character in all of MMA.

• j-rock says:

I am so tired of Dana “wanna be vince mcmahon” white. He loves the camera doesnt he??!!!!!!!!!!!

• Razzle says:

Who the hell would want to be Vince McMahon? To be part of one of the gayest organizations in the “sport” world. People watch Dana’s blog because they wonder what it’s like to be the pres of the UFC; to hang out with rampage, etc.

• jamo says:

lesner looked an animal walking past!!

• Is it me or is the end where its 3:00 in the morning, he’s had a few drinks and he’s in his bed a little weird?

• Why is Tiki Goshn hanging with Dana White. I highly doubt Dana is trying to court him and bring him into the fold.

• Jye says:

He’s an old training partner of Rampage I think

• j-rock says:

look at me I’m Dana white and I quote “this is my town” vegas!. Wow no EGO there????!!! Remeber from the Ultimate FIghter show nice….

• darkmetal says:

j-rock, I don’t think he meant “I own Las Vegas” I think he meant it was the place he lives and loves. Oh, and it’s the Fertitta bros that own Vegas…lol.

• Damo says:

Definitely great to see Rampage back to his old self.

Hopefully the whole court case scenario blows over and he gets his life back on track 100%.

I don’t treat him any differently than any other person of course, it’s just that with all of the media attention he ended up with that you and I wouldn’t have gotten.. it’s hard not to feel sorry for the guy if he was just legitimately messed up in the head at the time and couldn’t get his shit together before something bad went down.

• Johnny Lawrence says:

stopped it after the first 10 seconds. was about to throw up due to motion sickness, who shot the video, Dana’s grandma or the guys from Cloverfield?