July 17-26: so much MMA, your face will melt

mma_tv.jpg

Below is a master list of all the MMA that will be airing over the next 10 days.
Damn, son. That is A LOT of mixed martial arts. My DVR is gonna get a workout.
What will YOU be watching?

All times Eastern.

Thurs 7/17

• UFC Countdown: Silva vs Irvin – 11pm – Spike TV (premier)

Friday 7/18

• UFC Countdown: Silva vs Irvin – 11am – Spike TV (re-air)
  • Inside MMA – 9:30pm – HDNet
  • Best of DREAM 4 Middleweight Grand Prix – 10:30pm – HDNet

Saturday 7/19

• UFC Unleashed – 4pm-7pm – Spike TV
  • UFC Countdown: Silva vs Irvin – 7pm – Spike TV (re-air)
  • Affliction BANNED Undercard: Emelianenko vs. Buentello – 8 pm – Fox Sports Net (live)
  • Ultimate Knockouts 5 – 8pm – Spike TV
  • UFC Fight Night 14: Silva vs. Irvin – 9pm-Midnight – Spike TV (live)
  • Affliction BANNED: Fedor vs. Sylvia – 9pm – PayPerView (live)
  • UFC Fight Night 14: Silva vs. Irvin – Midnight-3am – Spike TV (re-air)

Monday 7/21

• Dream 5: Lightweight Grand Prix Finals – 2am – HDNet (live)
  • Dream 5: Lightweight Grand Prix Finals – 10pm – HDNet (re-air)

Saturday 7/26

• CBS/EliteXC Smith vs. Lawler II – 9pm – CBS (live)
  • UFC 84 Penn vs. Sherk – 9pm – Spike TV (re-air)

(if we missed anything, let us know)

• Evan says:

I need to make space on my DVR. Goodbye Survivorman and American Gladiators (yeah I know)

• rolltide says:

Its kinda weird that UFC is re-airing the Fight Night at 12, but awesome. I can watch Affliction and then watch the UFC card right after.

• doubleA-ron says:

Yeah on the 25th hdnet has MFC17. They have that Travis Ford guy fighting I beleive.

• Jay K. says:

Matt,

The only thing you missed is time zones?

Are the posted times for Eastern/Centeral/Pacific?

Jay K.

• Lawdawg says:

You missed the free airing of the Affliction:Banned undercard (2 fights, including Alecs E. and Vitor Belfort) on FoxSports at 7:00 pm CST on Saturday, July 19th.

• woooburn says:

can i just say i will be traveling the next THREE weekends, and will be missing pretty much ALL of this? not cool.

how much is a decent dvr anyway?

• woooburn says:

oh, and you bastards seen the reports floating around that zuffa is buying the IFL?

• matt says:

Woodburn…most cable companies charge an extra 9.99 a month for DVR service.

and I’m hoping that the rumor is true that Zuffa purchased the IFL.

• jackson187 says:

MMA Live on EPSN.com in about 40 minutes time.

• Matt C. says:

there are some solid rumors that ufc is buying IFL…

I will correct and update this post. thanks Gents.

• Evan says:

Woodburn…yeah anywhere from $5 to $10 a month. Its worth every penny. I can’t imagine TV without a DVR now.

• Greg Urban says:

There is something coming on at 1am called “Affliction Live” on FSN

But I cannot find the undercard bouts – at least they are not listed in the guide yet..

I can’t wait for this weekend!

• Andy says:

I’m going to buy the affliction pay per view, then watch the re-airing of u.f.c. right after. Of course I will be switching channels back and forth all night.

Does anybody know if affliction will have a high def broadcast?

• ryan says:

yeah i think that you can get it high sef because on my DIRECT TV it is available on the PPV HD channel 98
    cant wait

• Greg Urban says:

Andy,

I bought the HD pay per view, it was the same price as the regular def UFC..

• doubleA-ron says:

The fsn channel that its on that i have is fsn south. it says the belfort vs martin and buentello vs a. emilanenko fights, but the afflictionbanned site says different. I have cable so i don’t think the affliction card is available in hd for me. sucks!