Rampage auditioning to play BA Baracus in A-Team movie. More funny stuff from Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Rampage Jackson and Jimmy Kimmel are a funny ass combo.
An 8 minute clip, laughs throughout.

Check out more Rampage Jackson content on FiveOuncesofPain.com

• bjjdenver says:

I pity the fool that doesn’t cast Rampage!!

• Jay K. says:

Since it’s a John Singleton flick, I guaran-Damn-Tee he’s got the job. I wanted Kimbo for the role as he’s more the real deal than Rampage.

• Patrick says:

Rampage for president.

• darkmetal says:

Kimbo would have to glue on the patented Mr T mohawk, not to mention that Rampage is a naturally funny and talented guy.

Perhaps Gary Shaw can arrange for Kimbo to fight the real Mr T, however.

• Patrick says:

Mr. T would take Kimbo to school and eat his lunch. I pity the fool who fights Mr. T.

• Zack says:

Rampage for President of the World

• Kuch says:

Check out Rampage wearing the Affliction shirt.

• Jarrod says:

I was thinking the same thing Kuch.

• Rob says:

How could you not like the guy he is funny as hell and very respectfull of other fighters Rampage is a stand up guy!!!

• paddiosf says:

How can people not like Rampage..So many people hate and talk smack, it’s there opinion but he’s good for the Sport..Plus if he get’s the part some many fans would go see him act..

• Neek says:

I hope ufc is smart and builds him up to be the next chuck liddell.

How could you not like the guy. A true champion.

• Kogepan says:

yeh, too bad Rampage is spending more time doing interviews for movies and tv than training. He looks way out of shape.

Forrest will be playing “Faceman” after he wins.

• ultmma says:

“And you beat Chuck Liddell.”

“TWICE!”

Page is the man.

Mr. T beat up Rocky, than he got his ass whooped in the rematch.

Gary Shaw complete the Rocky vs. Mr. T trilogy, i beg of you

Forrest I pity you fool cause your getting KO’d

• Erin says:

Jackson is an excellent spokesperson for MMA. He’s funny, articulate, and extremely self-effacing.

Like a friend of mine said during the first post-fight interview after Silva walked through Franklin, ‘Learn to use the English language’. He wasn’t talking about speaking English, but use it as a tool to ingratiate people to you. That is what Rampage does (and I fucking hate calling people by their nicknames).

I like Griffin, but I don’t think he’s ready for the Champ.