Gina Carano video game vixen for Red Alert 3 (video)

The marketing machine behind Gina Carano is picking up steam… American Gladiators poster girl, face of women’s MMA for CBS/EXC, and now she joins the ranks of Angelina Jolie as video game vixen. G4TV posted video of her photo shoot for Carano’s character “Natasha” in the new Red Alert 3 video game. If you’re a fan of Gina, you’ll like this video… a lot.

G4TV.com also did a feature on none other than Five Ounces of Pain, for their Blog Watch segment. Watch that video here.

Check out tons of Gina Carano pics and video on FiveOuncesofPain.com

• Sam says:

I do enjoy watching Gina fight — while having issues with her sporadic schedule and weigh-in problems — but I notice she seems uncomfortable speaking, which is going to become a stumbling block for her if she chooses to push further into the performance sphere.

• Pleau says:

That was wierd. Why do the Russian girls always have to be named Natasha? Pretty sure it was Natasha for 6 James Bond Movies and the last Indiana Jones movie.

• Brent says:

“…but I notice she seems uncomfortable speaking”

• Heatwaves says:

For the role of “Natasha”, I heard that Gina just barely beat out Roger Huerta.

• Evan says:

““…but I notice she seems uncomfortable speaking”

I think’s she not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, that’s why she speaks that way.”

I think its shynes and the knife issue. :)

• Mike Wolfe says:

“The knife issue” hasn’t stopped any of her male counterparts. I vote for shy.

• E says:

In the naming department, Nastasha > Olga

• Simco says:

One of her saving graces is that she’s legitimately awkward and camerashy. She is taking advantage of the opportunities she has but it’s so blatant that she doesn’t enjoy being the center of attention.

• Anguissette says:

She’s actually one of the ‘sharper knives’ if you’ve ever noticed in her different interviews. Not to mention she almost has her major in Psychology guys…and I know first hand that that’s not something easily accomplished. Like Simco said, she’s just awkward and shy in front of the camera. It’s kinda cute.

• nate says:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. slightly awkward, but it was freaking COOL. Better her than seeing some bimbo girl that isnt a bada*& MMA fighter.