twitter google

Andrei Arlovski to hold a “media day” on Tuesday

MMAPayout.com is reporting that former UFC heavyweight champion, Andrei Arlovski will host a media day/workout session this Tuesday, May 27th.

From MMAPayout.com:

MMAPayout.com received a report that free agent heavyweight superstar Andrei Arlovski will be holding a media day/work out session this coming Tuesday the 27th in Los Angeles. Wild Card Gym in Hollywood will be the site of the presser/workout as Andrei works with famed boxing trainer Freddie Roach and strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza for the assembled members of the media.

Can’t say for sure but I’m pretty damn certain that Arlovski will use this platform to announce his future plans and most probably his departure from the UFC and a bout with Ben Rothwell at Affliction: Banned in July. If this is indeed the case the UFC heavyweight division has taken another huge, albeit expected, blow.

Read more Andrei Arlovski content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

4 COMMENTS
  • Bad Monkey says:

    A little off topic, but who saw Andre’s girlfriend in FIGHT magazine? Sweet baby Jesus she’s fine. Way to go Arlovski. Now make the announcement that you’re going to knock Rothwell out.

  • Andrei

    We at Team Doctors Treatment and Training Center of Champions wish you well in your next venture. No matter where you fight your fans will migrate there to watch You can be assured of that!!!

    Dr James Stoxen DC
    Andrei’s Chiropractic Physician
    http://www.teamdoctors.org

  • Kogepan says:

    UFC HW division is now completely irrelevant. A fight between the two top guys (Nog/Mir) wouldn’t make the live portion of the Affliction card.

  • Anthony says:

    So what happen to this “media day”? Was there an official announcement? Did anybody actually show up to this “media day”? 99% chance says he’s with Affliction and Adrenaline, but 1% says UFC pulled a “Chris Leban desperation haymaker KO” and convinced AA to stay to salvage their HW division.

LEAVE A COMMENT!

You must be logged in to post a comment.