Five Ounces editor headed south…

morgans_move.jpgThe staff of Five Ounces of Pain wants to wish safe travels our pal Adam Morgan on his trek this weekend into the deep South. Morgan is packing up the Oldsmobile and moving from Cincinnati, OH to Hattiesburg, MS. What’s in Hattiesburg (besides the University of Southern Mississippi) you ask? Adam’s main squeeze is down there and apparently he’s convinced her it’s a totally awesome idea that they should move in together. He ensures us he’ll be online and posting again next week.

For those of you that don’t know, Adam is part of the Five Ounces trifecta (Caplan, Cava, Morgan) that teamed up to run this lil’ site back in Aug of ’07.  He’s the senior editor of this site and also contributes to Extreme Fighter magazine.

Good Luck Adam.

• Derek B. says:

good luck Adam. Have a safe trip and look forward to seeing you back to writing and all that good stuff.

• FANOFALL says:

HEY ADAM, i dont know if you have ever listened to tom lycus, but i think if you listen to his talk show on the radio you may rethink your move bro.. BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS GOOD LUCK YO YA

• Huckaby says:

Did you try to find the most embarrassing picture possible?

• HexRei says:

twenty bucks says he moves out in tears within 6 months.

• chris says:

how embarrassing

• Evan says:

Doooooooooooooooooon’t DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• “twenty bucks says he moves out in tears within 6 months.”

Twenty bucks the moron who wrote this sucks the sweat off a dead man’s balls.

Enjoy the trip, Adam. Big things ahead.

• HexRei says:

Sorry if I’m cynical about the whole moving far away to be with your internet girlfriend thing, I’ve seen it end badly for a whole lot of people. I think your comment was incredibly overreactionary and unwarranted, it’s not like I slammed Adam at all.
    I doubt he needs you to running around attacking people on his behalf either.

• Don’t worry about it, Hex.

• Adam Morgan says:

Win or lose, I can say that I put my chips on the table and let it ride. Thanks for the support, fellas.

• FANOFALL says:

true that Adam, good luck to ya, TRY OR DIE BRO

• “Luke’s reaction is typical of the kind of reponse you’ll get at BE if you criticize/disagree any staff writer’s writings, opinions, etc.”

No. I’m a prick, sure, but the rest of the staff is quite willing to admit being wrong and do so as regularly as any decent blogger should. Don’t bring them into this.

• HexRei says:

So uh, why is there sweat on the dead man’s balls, anyway? Did he die recently in a strenuous situation, or is this just really really old sweat (and at that point is it really still sweat?) I thought your insult was actually sort of creative if a bit confusing Luke, I mean either way it’s pretty gross. But thought provoking.

• HexRei says:

You also managed to call me both a submissive homo and a necrophiliac which is quite commendable, we definitely don’t see enough necrophilia in modern insults.

• Rich S. says:

“I think your comment was incredibly overreactionary and unwarranted”

not really.
    although what you said was an attempt at humor.. it was pretty negative.. and rather than finding it funny.. i found it kinda mean, bud..

• HexRei says:

:( the world is mean, bud. what i said was just a little cynical.

• nice babyface, ha ha, good luck.

• Schlegel says:

Well aside from the asshattery going on in the above comments, I want to wish Adam the best in Mississippi. I worked with and became good friends with Morgan here in Cincinnati and I cant tell you how much all of his friends and fam up here will miss him. But his woman is a good girl and he is doing the right thing. I can assure you all of your Cincy fans will check in on you regularly here on 5 oz. We all love the site and appreciate all of the staff who contribute. Keep up the good work guys and god speed and safe travels to you Morgs.

• luke thomas must be the defender of the world, keeper of peace, and a geography retard, he is barely moving across two states that probably dont add up to 5 hours, dont take it so personal.