The UFC 85 fight card has been shuffled somewhat, with James Irvin replacing the injured Chuck Liddell (torn hamstring). The UK crowd is still in for a solid show on June 7th. Several fighters (Vera, Irvin, Swick, Leites, Tavares) can take a big step up the ladder with convincing victories.
- Rashad Evans vs. James Irvin
- Matt Hughes vs. Thiago Alves
- Michal Bisping vs. Chris Leben
- Brandon Vera vs. Fabricio Werdum
- Marcus Davis vs. Mike Swick
- Nate Marquardt vs. Thales Leites
- Martin Kampmann vs. Jorge Rivera
- Ryo Chonan vs. Roan Carneiro
- Luiz Cane vs. Jason Lambert
- Thiago Tavares vs. Matt Wiman
- Paul Taylor vs. Jess Liaudin
- Antoni Hardonk vs. Neil Wain
Not all fights confirmed by UFC.com
Check out more UFC 85 content on Five Ounces of Pain.