UFC Fight Night 12 Weigh-In Results

Short and sweet. The weigh-in results are as follows:

MAIN CARD
Mike Swick (170) vs. Josh Burkman (170)
Drew McFederies (185.5) vs. Patrick Cote (184)
Michihiro Omigawa (154) vs. Thiago Tavares (155)
Alvin Robinson (155) vs. Nate Diaz (155)

PRELIMINARY CARD
Alberto Crane (155) vs. Kurt Pellegrino (155)
Dennis Siver (154) vs. Gray Maynard (155)
Jeremy Stephens (155) vs. Cole Miller (155)
Joe Veres (155) vs. Corey Hill (154)
Justin Buchholz (155) vs. Matt Wiman (155)

Head over to UFC.com for video of the weigh-ins.

ALSO… Don’t forget to hit up our LIVE RESULTS AND CHAT tomorrow night… BE THERE EARLY!!!!

• ACanadianPotHead says:

I just watched the weigh ins……who was buddy announcing that? Where is Rogan? Too busy for a non PPV? I like McFedries, but Im Canadian, so go Cote!!!

I think Burkman may be a bit out of his league here. Swick is gonna be a tough guy to deal with at 170. Burkman is a tough fighter, but I dont think he can hang with Swick. I guess anything can happen….

• ACanadianPotHead says:

And, I really think Tavares is a true threat at 155. The decision with Griffin could have gone either way, although I had Tyson on that one….

After he ruins this guy, he should fight Edgar, or Huerta.

• jaydog says:

Why no fights above middleweight?

• Rich says:

i agree w/ #1 in that anything COULD happen…
    but i disagree in that i hope mcfedries knocks cote the ‘f’ out!
    and..
    i agree w/ #2 in that tavares is a great fighter. . . but again… i don’t think u should say ”after he ruins this guy”.
    because no matter how good his skill is… anything could happen..
    but. . i think he’ll take it. . . i think, on my fantasy card, i have tavares winning by sub in 4th min. of round 1. . .
    or something like that.

• Captain says:

Cote looks to be more ripped than ever, which is good conisdering how strong McFedries is. Still, I think Cote is going to try to bang with McFedries like he usually does and that might be a big mistake.

Depending on how good Swick’s takedown defense is tonight, Burkman might surprise some folks.

• Rich says:

agreed.
    plus burkman could get a lucky ko.
    who knows.
    swick’s gotta play it smart.

• Jiu-Jitsu Guy says:

Go Nate Diaz. He will represent Gracie Jiu-Jitsu well with another submission. You may not like the Diaz brothers, but they are true fighters.

• Rich says:

they sure are, but if nate doesn’t play it smart, he’ll get totally controlled for 3 whole rounds.

same for cory..

and i just want to say that if cote wins by ko… it’ll be a complete mistake… and a lucky hit..

his power doesn’t impress me..