Sneak peak at new FIGHT! magazine cover featuring Brock Lesnar

lesnarcover.jpg

Thanks to FIGHT! for an early look at the cover of their next magazine, which goes on sale on January 22.

Also, in case you hadn’t heard, FIGHT! is now published monthly. You can find it at most major bookstores and also order a subscription. You can now get 12 issues for just $18.95. Click here for more details.

• ossBASHA says:

These kind of BS ads is what makes me come here less and less often.

• well….
    I think the site will do fine without you.

I dont think this is a BS ad. I think it just informs people like me that dont already get FIGHT where to get it.

BROCK is a scary lookin dude… I wouldnt want to fight him.

• el feo says:

I really liked the last issue with Urijah on the cover. I’ll pick this one up for sure.

• ossBASHA says:

As if you wouldn’t know where to get it if you wanted to…

• Gavin says:

I’d love to get my magazine… too bad it’s been 3 and a half months since I ordered and I haven’t received a thing.

• Evan says:

I would love to check it out but Fight can’t seem to get me and someone else I l know our subscriptions…. that we subscribed to back in October! I hear nothing but good things about that magazine and would love to get it.

“These kind of BS ads is what makes me come here less and less often.”

Sam Caplan who owns this site also writes for Fight!

• Adam Morgan says:

Oss-

The site receives no financial backing from FIGHT! Magazine, so this isn’t some kind of advertisement post. FIGHT! probably just gave Sam the okay to post the cover of the new magazine. Lots of people loves them some Brock Lesnar, so why wouldn’t we post it if we had access to it?

BTW, I see the rumors of Brock getting his cock tattoo removed were false. That’s a shame.

• Mr. Takedown says:

what adam said is exactly what happened. the post says “sneak peak”.

Besides, ossBASHA, aren’t you a Jackal? why do you read this site anyway?

• Mike Wolfe says:

What if it is an ad? What’s the big deal? Gotta feed the bulldog somehow. Nobody has to buy the mag, and it’s a cool photo if nothing else.

• Jiu-Jitsu guy says:

Hey look, an HGH using cheater on the cover of a magazine. I’m so impressed.

• Mike Wolfe says:

JJ guy–

If Lesnar’s artificially pumped up, he’ll gas out quick. Karma, dude.

• ChrisHowie says:

Got my issue today in the mail. It’s only getting better

• bubbafat says:

The guy looks like a blonde Vlady Matyushenko, 10 years younger on steroids.

• Matt Brown says:

Hey Guys,

Matt Brown with FIGHT! Magazine. The subscription problems have all been fixed starting in 2008. When we were bi-monthly, there was a very long time between placing an order, the order being processed, and then getting an issue as the issues were printed very infrequently. Now, however, after subscribing you will only have to wait the processing time and each customer will see their issue much much quicker. We appreciate all of your support and if you have any questions or concerns, please email me direct at [email protected] . Thanks again.

• Evan says:

thanks Matt

looking forward to your reply

• ossBASHA says:

Mr. Takedown… you sneeky bastard. You caught me spying 😛

• Evan says:

Just for follow up…

Matt did answer my email and yesterday I got my issue, finally. It’s a very good magazine, these guys are pros.