Nick Diaz’s favorite t-shirt (pic)

No, it’s not a new FiveOunces t-shirt (available to buy here). It’s gotta be this “Rolling Stoned” shirt by Six Deuce

rolling_stoned_shirt

Puff, Puff, Pass Guard, biatch.

Check out more shirts like this here.

• Thats actually pretty cool, i’d buy one.

• Evan says:

Not for me but funny stuff.

• Jay K. says:

Bad for the sport. Bad idea.

• Mr. Takedown says:

Jay, there are dozens upon dozens of normal MMA shirts to choose from. But those would not have made an interesting post. However, TapouT has some really sweet ones that they just released and both RangerUp and Ecko are releasing brand new MMA lines very soon.

We’ll highlight those when they are available.

• Evan says:

Jay K

Allow me to direct you to the Rio ad on the right side of the page —>

• Dizzle says:

Smoke’em if ya got em.

When are they gonna legalize this stuff anyways? I never understood what the big deal was about marijuana. My parents always said it was better to be around someone who was stoned than piss drunk.

Pretty funny though matt. Puff, Puff, Pass Guard, Bitch! Had me rollin here at the office.

• Evan says:

Mr. Takedown

Curious is Ecko will be Fedor or M-1 themes. Do you know?

• Jay K. says:

I’m all for any vendor that has a positive message about kickin’ ass.

Smokin’ weed makes you … Damn! What was I sayin …? Oh yeah, I like kickin’ Ass!!

=P

• ossBASHA says:

This is by no means a “meaningful post”.

It’s only an advertisement for mmawarehouse (which I’m a customer of btw).

Keep the ads to the columns and banners!

• Tanner says:

I get high before I roll. Mellows me out. but to each his own.

Jay k. – Weed doesn’t necessarily make you stupid, or forget shit all the time. atleast not me. Marijuana enchances your characteristics, so if you’re a highly creative person it tends to make you more creative or take you to that place to be creative. If you’re stupid and you smoke weed well then you’re just going to be stupider. How a person acts reflects on them and not necessarily marijuana as a whole.

• Mr. Takedown says:

ossBASHA – we also covered the new MMA figures by Round5, providing newly released hi-res images of the figures and where-to-buy info. We received a great response from readers. And guess what, Round5 is not an advertiser of this site. Just b/c MMA Warehouse is an affiliate, does that mean we cannot tell our readers anything cool/unique they have to offer? Ranger Up is also coming out with a new MMA line, and they have shirts that I would love to wear… are we not allowed to tell our readers about that either? Ecko is releasing a new MMA line in January – not an advertiser – but we’ll certainly tell you if they have cool shit for you to show that your a fan of the sport.

Especially with the holidays coming up, as a top MMA resource we on the lookout for anything MMA related that our readers (who are hardcore fans just like us) would be interested in.

I dont feel this was a hard-sell for Warehouse. We will continue to monitor the comment strings when we post about sites we’re affiliated with. The last thing we want to do is to come across like a shill. But thats not going to happen anyway.

• ossBASHA says:

Well, according to this link:

MMA Warehouse will give 20% to 5oz. of pain for the sales directed through http://www.shareasale.com

So, it is no coincidence that this shirt just “happens” to be cool and you brought it up. It’s more like going out of your way to find a way to plug in their products. Anyways, its non of my business. I’m only stating the facts and would’ve appreciated keeping this site how its supposed to be… a blog.