FiveOuncesOfPain.com T-Shirts Ready for Shipping!!! Order yours NOW!

If you’re a loyal reader of this site then you’ll be excited to know that the first-ever FiveOuncesOfPain.com t-shirts are now available for ordering and shipping!

Just click here to place your order.

FiveOunces_tshirt

We wanted to come out with a t-shirt because we received several requests. This would be a great way to give the loyal readers of this site a chance to support the work we do here without asking for a straight donation. We’re going to give you something for your money.

If the shirts sell out fast, we might do a second run featuring a new design. If they don’t sell well, we might never sell a shirt again. Regardless, this is the last time you’ll be able to order the current design. I have 58 shirts sitting in a huge box in my office. I have no idea if they will sell fast or not but if you want to make sure you get one, I’d recommend you order as soon as possible.

I’d give you all the hyperbole about how these shirts make a great gift for the holidays but these things are pretty sweet and I think they’d make a great gift any time of year!

We’re using Google Checkout to handle our orders. You will need a Google account if you don’t already have one. Also, right now we’re only shipping within the U.S. If you’re one of our loyal international readers and really want a shirt, I’m sure we can send one out if you’re willing to assume the additional cost of shipping.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at: [email protected]

• Dizzle says:

*sigh* once again no love for the diz.

Sam you gonna hook me up or what?

• Sam Caplan says:

Derek:

I think it goes without saying that you’ll be getting hooked up. I will be e-mailing the staff either later today or tomorrow asking for sizes and addresses.

And I love the design work you’ve been doing for the site even though I don’t often get a chance to say it.

• Dizzle says:

Sam that’s the story of my life. you can email me at [email protected]

thanks bro

• jaydog says:

Hot t-shirt. I want one. 100% cotton? Who makes the shirt? American Apparel? Is it sweat-shop free? Union made? (only partially joking)

Since I started watching MMA religiously, I have never once thought of wearing “fight threads” (until now). I mean, what if someone got the wrong idea decided to test me and start something? Liking a sport doesn’t make you a wanna be competetor, but “ultimate fighting” seems to blur that line a bit.

Nonetheless, this is a site worth rep’ing and the design is both tasteful and “striking.”

• Sam Caplan says:

Jay, they are pre-shrunk and 100% cotton. The brand is Anvil and they are made in Aruba. I tried really hard to go with American Apparel as I believe in supporting US-based businesses but the price was prohibitive. As it stand nows, I will not be making any money on the shirts because everything will be re-invested in the site. If I had gone with American Apparel, the best I could hope to do was break even unless I wanted to charge a ridiculous amount. So if you buy a shirt, it won’t be spent on hookers and coke.

• Adam Morgan says:

*cancels the order for hookers and coke*

• Sam Cupitt says:

my hooker snorts fanta

• Just ordered mine today, I’m stoked…though a little disappointed. I really was hoping that all proceeds went to hookers and coke….dang.

• Sam Caplan says:

Well, if you guys are going to be insistent about it…

• Evan says:

If it goes back to hookers and coke I will consider buying one.

• Dizzle says: