Check here for live results from UFC 74

This will be the place to check for live blogging from UFC 74 this evening. I’ll be in attendance at the Mandalay Bay Events Center and will start sending updates around 7:30 p.m. ET (if not sooner).

GSP came out before the show to warm up in the Octagon… Wearing a suit.

• […] show reports: The Fight Network | Sherdog | MMA Weekly | UFC Junkie | Sam Caplan | UFC Mania | MMA on Tap | Irish Whip Fighting | Steve Sievert | The […]

• jazzn says:

Gotta hand it to Randy. The guy’s still got something. But not really a clean victory with the accidental headbutt breaking Gonozaga’s nose… that took everything out of him.

• Screwface says:

Told ya so Sam :p (your sill my favorite mma news man)

Randy won fair and square, shi* happens, they guy never ceases to amaze me.

Roger Huerta, dam that guys good.

overall great UFC, not disappointed 1 bit.

• jaydog says:

Great card. Randy really brought it. Too bad Gabe got his nose broke the way he did. Huerta is the man, no doubt. Let’s see him and Joe Daddy fight it out to then fight BJ for the belt (assuming Sherk has it stripped). Kos got schooled and justifiably so. Grove’s arrogance was put in check, finally. My only question is, who spilled all that blood on the canvas? I only saw the main card at the sports bar (and so I didn’t get any of the audio).

• steve says:

Jaydog: All the blood on the canvas was from a prelim and they never showed it.

• jaydog says:

I just heard that it was from Babalu destroying David Heath. The sadist in me wishes I’d seen it. It’ll be interesting to see what comes of the extended choke administered by Babalu. If Randy/Gabe had been on the ground more, there would have been two splotches of blood, no? Really, a great night of fights.

• glock says:

Wow…. Not enough superlatives for the Natural. Man what a blessing for the UFC or just the sport in general for that matter. If you think Gabe getting a head driven into his face on the dump was an accident then I got some beach front property in……
    This was the best PPV yet, worth every penny.GSP is backand looks like he’s gonna be a problem for everyone (I wanna see Sanchez in there with him next) and I totally agrree about Koschek and Grove. I was thinkin the same thing about the blood stain too. Maybe GSP warmed up in a suit but Randy was the one that looked like he was just heading in for another day at the office- which, I guess, he was actually…. Anyway, it don’t get much better than it got tonite. Hopefully Fedor gets a call tomorrow to start training for a title fight to ring in the New Year…..